PDA

View Full Version : Demo is up!

IamTheKoP
12-16-2007, 02:03 PM
Not sure if anyone saw this yet, but there is a demo on the Korean marketplace for this game. All English too so no worries there. Enjoy!
Also, the Asian version has been released already and from what I hear it is NOT region protected so this may be of some interest to importers/ people not getting it in their region for a while.

VI JimJam
12-17-2007, 08:04 PM
AWESOME!!!! I'll download it now!!!!

Pootcrum
12-20-2007, 01:58 PM
ive been checking every day for a demo and havent yet seen one (Im in Oz though). I have a little ad pop up every now and then saying KUF: COD Download the Demo Now! But no, never a demo there. Really want to know what this game is gonna be like, its already out on the shelves but i really want to play a demo first to see. Anyone got any thoughts or maybe a little review of what theyve seen or played so far? Even from the demo?

xX0neAndOnlyXx
12-21-2007, 08:34 PM
Hmm, im looking for the demo also since im a fan of the KUF series but i cant even see the demo download in my dashboard so does anyone in the US have the demo to download at all??? If you do then how is it?

DarqStalker
12-23-2007, 09:57 PM
Any way for someone in the States to d/l the Korean demo? Would changing the language to Korean work?

SegaSaturnSNK
12-24-2007, 12:13 AM
I think you guys should just wait if you don't want to go through the whole Korean account. The demo will eventually come out here.

IamTheKoP
12-25-2007, 07:35 PM
I'm not sure when the demo will be on the US side but you can always make a Korean silver account and download it. Just make a new profile with a Korean address (google a korean company for the info, easiest way). It's really not too hard to do, takes about 5 min.

IamTheKoP
12-27-2007, 04:40 PM
OK, there's a demo up on the US marketplace now. Enjoy!

SegaSaturnSNK
12-27-2007, 08:54 PM
You see, being patient pays off ;).

Played it and thought it was ok. Sucks there isn't a blocking button to block attacks. I like Dynasty Warriors the best for hack and slash games but either way, I'll get this game when it goes to 30 bucks or less.

xRogue 5x
12-27-2007, 08:58 PM
If this game plays like a dw game then i'm all over it regardless of price.

gamergirl11
12-28-2007, 02:30 PM
OK, there's a demo up on the US marketplace now. Enjoy!

thanks for the update! i've got to go download it when i get home!!

Pootcrum
12-29-2007, 01:55 PM
Yep and its up on the oz MP aswell. Just played it and must say mmmm not impressed by the demo. It looks great but its really slow and I have no idea what I am doing and why. Wheres the story? Dunno, is the actual game any better than the demo?

PerpetualHeaven
01-01-2008, 12:15 AM
The game would have been great if they didn't make the attacks consume SP. I didn't like that so much but ah well, they allow your other weapons to stack in SP per second replenished. The game is pretty good.

SofaR0cker
01-01-2008, 12:27 AM
This is probably the longest demos...ever. So long that I suffered from ADD after a couple hours and turned it off. ADD and the fact that the inventory management and menu screens are painful.

Still, this looks to be a promising multiplayer game.

IamTheKoP
01-03-2008, 01:17 PM
I'm really looking forward to it as well, should be fun. I know it won't be an A++ title but I've liked what I've seen so far and hope to have a lot of fun in the retail version. Hopefully the online play is good and smooth, I can see that ruining the fun really fast.

Waylander73
01-07-2008, 05:21 PM
Any idea when the demo is available in the UK?

playmaker2197
01-08-2008, 04:17 AM
i was somewhat looking forward to getting this title but not so much after the demo

beef246
01-11-2008, 05:29 PM
Im in the UK, we dont get the demo here :(, kinda sucks lol, looking forward to this title though. Also looking forward to DW:6 :woop::drunk