PDA

View Full Version : MGC x360a card?

Skillet
12-17-2007, 03:42 AM
Well, I'm sure that I'm late to the punch (as always) with this but I was thinking there should be an x360a themed gamercard on MGC. Maybe created by the design team here? (if that's how it all works)

It would be a great way to spread the word about x360a even faster sinc it would be on a Microsoft "Community Building" site.

I'm sure this has already been discussed but I figured I'd mention it.

Why should Konsol Kings, Mondo Xbox and Unscripted 360 get their own gamercards while x360a goes unoticed?:confused:

Turbo VDuB 44
12-17-2007, 08:30 AM
Well, I'm sure that I'm late to the punch (as always) with this but I was thinking there should be an x360a themed gamercard on MGC. Maybe created by the design team here? (if that's how it all works)

It would be a great way to spread the word about x360a even faster sinc it would be on a Microsoft "Community Building" site.

I'm sure this has already been discussed but I figured I'd mention it.

Why should Konsol Kings, Mondo Xbox and Unscripted 360 get their own gamercards while x360a goes unoticed?:confused:

MGC hasn't existed in roughly 2 months. There's a few new sites up tho that are much easier to build cards. MGC you needed to know script if you wanted to edit any part of it after it was created.

The Pants Party
12-17-2007, 12:51 PM
MGC=mygamercard.net, which is alive and strong. You're thinking or livacard.net or whatever.

That's a pretty good idea though, I'll see if one of the admins can get in talks over there.

Minty
12-17-2007, 02:27 PM
Im sure Webby cant wait to speak to the guys at MGC :p

Webb
12-17-2007, 02:31 PM
lol

What's wrong with our cards? :p

http://gamercard.x360a.org/x360a/Webb%20x360a.png

The graphics team were recreating all the other ones that Crash made on Livecard.net... Well they were :p

I'm pretty sure Morgon mentioned that to RX a while back anyway, not sure what happened with that.