PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Hypocrite ( are they easy? :) )

Bodangles
12-17-2007, 06:14 AM
well, to justify my means, there isn't achievement discussion and nobody has posted an "is this easy" and got locked yet, so i need to know if i should borrow this from my friend. i want the 1000 and the time-restraint multiplayer achievements don't bother me. i understand that it requires multiple playthroughs, but bottom line, are the achievements tough? my interest spiked when i heard cheats unlocked achievemets, so a simple yes for 1000 is easy to moderate, or no if it is hard. thanks! [and sorry mister moderator ;)]

JohnTheGamer
12-18-2007, 08:50 PM
Nope, to get all the achievements you'll have to beat each story 3 times which means you have to beat the game 6 times. Most of the achievements are fairly easy, maybe except locating all vials, 100 I do believe, need a faq for that, but if you don't care about time go for it.

Bodangles
12-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Nope, to get all the achievements you'll have to beat each story 3 times which means you have to beat the game 6 times. Most of the achievements are fairly easy, maybe except locating all vials, 100 I do believe, need a faq for that, but if you don't care about time go for it.

well thanks. is the story a sizeable amount of story? or just like a 5 hour jog?

highpass
12-19-2007, 10:37 PM
Probably 6-8 hours for the initial story then a few more for the expansion. Maybe much less, been a long time since i touched that.

kiwi18
03-01-2008, 11:52 PM
Probably 6-8 hours for the initial story then a few more for the expansion. Maybe much less, been a long time since i touched that.

yeah 6-8 is about right and yeah i havnt even touched that in months

Jag Bros
07-25-2008, 06:54 AM
yeah 6-8 is about right and yeah i havnt even touched that in months

This game was just ridiculous..played rookie and medium with both story modes and got the viles on first run..and just when i started the hardest difficulty i wanted to just stop cause i hated the game so much alrdy. Die way to fast...Half year later i ended up beating it :D 1000/1000