PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing Anniversary to repair completion %

o0EVIL0o x360a
12-17-2007, 06:00 PM
Alright, so I'd like to confirm this from anyone who has done it. So if you pick up another copy of Legend and then use an ungodly amount of microsoft points to download Anniversary... I can finally get Legend back to 100% correct?? So how long (with a guide) will it take to repair this microsoft debacle?? Beating the game on Hard and finding all the collectables seem to be all the achievements.

daninthemix
12-18-2007, 02:37 PM
Alright, so I'd like to confirm this from anyone who has done it. So if you pick up another copy of Legend and then use an ungodly amount of microsoft points to download Anniversary... I can finally get Legend back to 100% correct?? So how long (with a guide) will it take to repair this microsoft debacle?? Beating the game on Hard and finding all the collectables seem to be all the achievements.

Yeah you can do that or not bother. If you don't want to play Anniversary then don't bother.

Personally I bought anniversary on disc because I wanted to play it that way plus I got the full 1000 from that and 1000 from Legend. No one thinks you're less of a man if you have Legend down as 1000/1250 :D

o0EVIL0o x360a
12-18-2007, 07:40 PM
Yah, I know but doesn't 1000/1250 just feel bad?? I know it does for me, considering this was once a completed retail title for me. I've started it, and taking my time I've finished the first of 4 areas. It took me about 3 hours total with walkthrough time. I'm guessing 12 hours total, but that may get cut down some.

Thorpe
01-17-2008, 02:23 AM
I got it on both since I can't stand not having a Tomb Raider game fully completed in terms of achievements.

HoodMod
01-17-2008, 02:25 AM
Yah, I know but doesn't 1000/1250 just feel bad?? I know it does for me, considering this was once a completed retail title for me. I've started it, and taking my time I've finished the first of 4 areas. It took me about 3 hours total with walkthrough time. I'm guessing 12 hours total, but that may get cut down some.

Anything out of 1250 that isn't 1250 feels bad, and I've never finished a game w/ DLC.