PDA

View Full Version : Lion achievement is screwed up.

Truelize
12-17-2007, 07:25 PM
Not only did I kill the lion with never getting hit and never missing a shot but because the game autosaves I have to replay the entire game. I'm not extremely happy about this at all. Dumb!!!!:mad::uzi:

This game is pretty freakin horrible too. The Cabela's games are kinda like a guilty pleasure. It's basically just CoD2 but I'm shooting bears and crap. But it's no longer first person view, it's an extremely linear path through the levels. The animals just freakin stand there. And the game is pretty much an invisible wall simulator.

2 outta 10.

I'll still play the next one though. ;)

Going through it again and I've turned off autosave so hopefully that will help. I'm positive I turned it off before though. But this game doesn't listen, same goes for choosing your weapons. It always defaults you to the weakest of your weapons.

Dark Angel 229
12-26-2007, 02:15 AM
i had the same thing happen, also the crossing the log achievement didn;t work? did you ever get it to work?

Shaaady Souljah
12-26-2007, 03:14 AM
this is why we have achievements guides ;) but i dunno if a new one for this has been posted or not. that sucks--sorry to hear.

ALWAYS shut off auto-save in Cabela's games... just a tip.

The Midnight Q
01-22-2008, 12:38 AM
i had the same thing happen, also the crossing the log achievement didnt work? did you ever get it to work?

That achievement is glitched get all the others than delete the save start a new one this time dont fall off if you do repeat

killlah631
01-22-2008, 04:00 AM
this is why we have achievements guides ;) but i dunno if a new one for this has been posted or not. that sucks--sorry to hear.

ALWAYS shut off auto-save in Cabela's games... just a tip.

ALWAYS shut off auto-save...I hope everyone who is planning on playing another Cabela's game(Trophy Bucks and Big Game hunter especially) in the future sees this...This is the most helpful tip you could have for this game. I had to restart Trophy Bucks, went from mission 72 back to 0...fun, fun, fun.

Darth Heyburt
04-13-2008, 03:17 PM
I may kill myself...

4th game on my list to have a glitched last achievement... 85/85 objectives...

No Achievement... Shit Games DO MY HEAD IN.

towelie07
04-28-2010, 09:50 PM
I had the same thing happen to me ... TWICE!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Not sure what happened. I even tracked my shots in the stats to make sure that I did not miss. I did not, and never got hit, either.

Time for playthrough number 3:uzi::uzi::uzi:

withoutlove124
06-10-2010, 06:30 PM
all the achivments are atainable...
HINT,
turn off auto save b4 starting game and also save to a diff slot wenever you get oppertunity.