PDA

View Full Version : Good Deals Thread

narcolepticshee
12-18-2007, 12:02 PM
I was thinking that it would be alot easier if there were 2 threads for this topic-

U.S.A Deals

UK Deals

I feel it would make the interface alot more user friendly and would be easier for people to find good deals!

Peace

The Pants Party
12-18-2007, 01:12 PM
All you have to do is check the post or the link, takes a few seconds.

narcolepticshee
12-18-2007, 01:31 PM
i know but some people don't specify whether the deals are in UK or US - so someone might say

'Blockbuster are doing a buy one get one free sale'

and i don't have a clue whether it applies to my country - which then involves browsing the specified website or going to the shop to find out. I just feel it would make things alot easier for the users for not much work from the mods.

What's the problem with separating it into countries?

Peace

jackanape
12-18-2007, 01:55 PM
To be honest, having browsed through the trhead a lot recently, there are very few examples of people not specifying a country. Even if a country isn't mentioned a price is often displayed in either $ or depending on where the offer is so there isn't much of a problem.

To be honest the only company that operates in both areas is Blockbuster or maybe Amazon.

The reason they don't have two threads is to keep clutter to a minimum as there are already way too many threads as it is. Plus, you just know that someone would post a UK deal in the US thread or vice versa, ha ha!

narcolepticshee
12-18-2007, 02:22 PM
haha fair play. Ah well, the thought was there.

No Probs

Peace

Shinobi273
12-18-2007, 05:41 PM
How about cleaning the Good Deals Thread like the Rainbow 6: Vegas MoC Thread? Delete the old posts since many of the deals in there are for a week at the most.

Zef
12-18-2007, 07:25 PM
That would ruin quite a few people's precious post counts =P Although I might go through and delete all old, non-Zef posts.

Jdm
12-18-2007, 07:54 PM
That would ruin quite a few people's precious post counts =P Although I might go through and delete all old, non-Zef posts.

^^^Again, this sounds like Mr. Flibble talking and not Zef himself.;)

Ah, who cares about Post Counts...*Cough ZEF Cough*:p I'm sick btw.

Bax x360a
12-18-2007, 08:10 PM
I think its a really good idea having a seperate thread for U.K and U.S.A people, would save alot of time looking through the thread and also look alot neater aswell.