PDA

View Full Version : The Godfather; Edit Of Guide

Master LMT
12-18-2007, 07:06 PM
Im thinking that it would be better to edit the guide for the achievement of

Public Enemy Number One; Reach Respect Level 50

Current;
Reach level 50. Once you've done so, you will have gotten all of the above achievements. Take over everything in the game and keep robbing banks and stealing racket trucks until you reach level 50.

My Suggestion;
Complete the game that way you getting more achievements including working for this. Once you done so and there is nothing more to do keep going into Corleone Challenges and anyone will do* and keep taking over Warhouses, Hubs, Compounds. You will keep getting huge respect keep repeat in till level 50.

Update - All of the stuff above is a load of junk now..lol i have tested to see if your level returns to its previous level on story mode if you get a level up on Corleone Challenges and it does not much more to say but sorry if i wasted peoples time.

twotonkoala
12-18-2007, 07:12 PM
Complete the game; that way you are getting more achievements, including working for this. Once you have done so and there is nothing more to do, keep going into Corleone Challenges (any one will do) and keep taking over Warhouses, Hubs, and Compounds. You will continue to get huge respect; repeat this until level 50.

I see you are from Wales, so I edited it a bit to make it slightly more legible; hopefully I did not lose the original intent of your idea; however it is tough to understand exactly what you mean from this.

However, from a non-biased opinion from someone that has not played that game, I honestly don't see how it is any better than what is in the guide now. At the very least, it seems there are guides out there with worse things than this that could be corrected.

Master LMT
12-18-2007, 07:18 PM
Complete the game; that way you are getting more achievements, including working for this. Once you have done so and there is nothing more to do, keep going into Corleone Challenges (any one will do) and keep taking over Warhouses, Hubs, and Compounds. You will continue to get huge respect; repeat this until level 50.

I see you are from Wales, so I edited it a bit to make it slightly more legible; hopefully I did not lose the original intent of your idea; however it is tough to understand exactly what you mean from this.

However, from a non-biased opinion from someone that has not played that game, I honestly don't see how it is any better than what is in the guide now. At the very least, it seems there are guides out there with worse things than this that could be corrected.

Complete the game; that way you are getting more achievements, including working for this. Once you have done so and there is nothing more to do, keep going into Corleone Challenges (any one will do with the timer not counting down) and keep taking over Warhouses, Hubs, and Compounds. You will continue to get huge respect; repeat this until level 50.

re-edited cause i forgot to put somethink in there and also i did try and use Word with spell check lol.

And its better for the guide because on the guide there idea of how to get to level 50 will take hours as fair as i've seen in posts by doing this it will take far less time.

twotonkoala
12-18-2007, 07:21 PM
I see; I guess I didn't get that the Corleone Challenges would be more effective. Cheers :drunk

Master LMT
12-18-2007, 07:37 PM
I see; I guess I didn't get that the Corleone Challenges would be more effective. Cheers :drunk

And by the way.. Im a HUGE Broncos fan

YouTube - Denver Broncos (Remix Of The Song Gold Digger By Kanye West)