I'm going crazy over here..

MuhFucNAdams

Okay, I'm seriously going crazy. Don't ask me why, but I'm OCD when it comes to numbers and the way things look. My profile doesn't have a lot of achievements on it, only 3k worths, but this is where I start going crazy. Now, the games I've played are CoD4, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed and Avatar. Well, I don't want Avatar on there. I hate doing easy games for achievements, and I ended up renting this for my first 1k game on my profile. But, since I'm so pathetic, I started a new porfile because I couldn't stand looking at Avatar on my profile.

I'm playing through CoD4 on Veteran ALL OVER AGAIN. I plan on doing the same for Mass Effect ( a game I already have over 30 hours in ) along with Assassins Creed. I'm going crazy, I've worked so hard for 3k worth of achievements and I'm seriously going to do it all over again. =/

I need serious help here. Numbers shouldn't be this important, neither should an online persona. But, Muh FucN Adams looks so bad. I really wish I would have thought about the name before I went and made it. Does anybody else have this problem or am I just a freak?

Well, any sane person would do that, Pants, but I'm clearly not sane. I can't stand having it on there, period. Also, I played the original CS for Xbox on my profile and it shows up on my achievement list. Yeah, not for other people, but whenever I look at my achievement list I see that big 0. =/

I need help, but I just can't accept anything less than perfection.

Just change the damn tag, man! lol

Avatar isn't that bad. Though I will never play it, it's some easy points and that's exactly what you got out of it.

I tried making a new account once I hit around 10000 to see how long I thought it would take me to get back up there. I got to about 1050 before I gave up because most of the games had gotten really boring and I didn't feel like unlocking everything again.

I've had thoughts of making a new tag just to get rid of those stupid arcade trials, but i didn't because I've spent too much time on all of my other games.

If you don't mind replaying CoD4 and the other games, then go for it. But if it's that much of an issue, grab some MSPoints and change the tag or simply deal with it.

Okay, I'm seriously going crazy. Don't ask me why, but I'm OCD when it comes to numbers and the way things look. My profile doesn't have a lot of achievements on it, only 3k worths, but this is where I start going crazy. Now, the games I've played are CoD4, Mass Effect, Assassins Creed and Avatar. Well, I don't want Avatar on there. I hate doing easy games for achievements, and I ended up renting this for my first 1k game on my profile. But, since I'm so pathetic, I started a new porfile because I couldn't stand looking at Avatar on my profile.

I'm playing through CoD4 on Veteran ALL OVER AGAIN. I plan on doing the same for Mass Effect ( a game I already have over 30 hours in ) along with Assassins Creed. I'm going crazy, I've worked so hard for 3k worth of achievements and I'm seriously going to do it all over again. =/

I need serious help here. Numbers shouldn't be this important, neither should an online persona. But, Muh FucN Adams looks so bad. I really wish I would have thought about the name before I went and made it. Does anybody else have this problem or am I just a freak?

Ive got Avatar on my profile and dont give a shit nor should you as for your gametag that is up to YOU if it bothers you that much spend 800ms points and change it. As for starting again on your games because numbers bother you, it does sound like you could have a proper O.C.D and if it bothers you when your doing other things besides playing games I would go and see your docter.

Well you deffently insane... No one cares that you have avatar on there as many people went out and rented the game for the easy 1000 GamerScore but if your seriously hate seing that in your profile then i would recomend going to see someone for your problem and talk to them carefully. I could do that if you want.

This is the convo we could have if you want???

"Whats your problem"

-- Well i have this game called Avatar that was the Easiet 1000 GamerScore on my profile and i just hate seeing it there.

"And How does this make you Feel??"

-- Well i just feel like it would be best for me to go out and spend $60 on a new Gamercard and play all my games over again.

"Well what if you had a GamerScore of around 25,000"

-- Well i guess i would go out and get a new gamercard and give this one to my brother as this avatar picture on my profile is just haunting me

"Well do you think anyone cares that you have it in you Profile"

-- Ya everyone sees it and says how much i suck because thats the first game i ever played, but then when i look in there profile I also see it in there and i always respond to there rude coments

"So were you pure Pressured in changing you name"

-- No this was my own decisions and i decided that with my 120 paychecks i would go out and get my self a new gameTag

"Well im sorry to say we are out of time today.. but come back tommrow and we will try and make you sane again"

-- THX xGodDogx

"No Problem i love to help"

-- Come back tommrow for the next episode --

Note: Everything here was made up and not an actual response LOL.

But Sorry to Say you <<INSANE>>

14320 of 47860 - 29.92%

:D

I'm sorry, but you just made me feel great about myself for 50-60 percentage completion with about the same score. It's mean to laugh.

And dude, seriously, drop it. Everyone knows by now who cares that Halo CS has no achievements, and it isn't your fault they made the Avatar achievements so friggin easy. It's a game I'm hoping to rent soon, for some quick points.

Personally, I think you're too worried about things that don't matter like how your percentage looks. After all, you're the only one playing on your account, not us. I'll give you props for personal pride but when it *really* comes down to it, you're gonna do what makes you happy. Even if it is spending some cash on a second account and doing y our achievements over again... (which I wouldn't do, I'd rather play some new games...)