PDA

View Full Version : How do I sync 360 headset to mic

Tonggi
12-19-2007, 02:52 PM
I searched and everyone just has a problem with the mic turning on.

Well. I have the 360 controller on and it notices the player is on to sing. The headset works fine. I can hear my voice. BUT there is a delay when I say something and the sound comes out from the speakers.

what can I do to fix this? or is it cause im using a headset? I did the whole sync the sound thing.

OldWIKI TIK
12-20-2007, 05:50 AM
I dunno man, my mic came broke out of the box. But now that you have my mind running, ill have to try and sync it and see if it works. My headset worked fine when i used it (im sure you already know you dont have to sync it since the controller is ;))

n1n3t33nd3lta
12-20-2007, 05:06 PM
*shrugs*. Everything worked fine for me. It took me 3 days to find where I put the Hub, but other than that, everything was in tip top shape. You can always purchase the Mic that came with Rock Band.

TwistedFate
12-20-2007, 06:20 PM
I dunno man, my mic came broke out of the box. But now that you have my mind running, ill have to try and sync it and see if it works. My headset worked fine when i used it (im sure you already know you dont have to sync it since the controller is ;))

He's talking about syncing up the lag for sound.

You can't do what you are thinking. Since it's a wired mic it doesn't need to be "introduced" to the 360 you are going to use it on like you do with the wireless controllers.

n1n3t33nd3lta
12-20-2007, 06:56 PM
this game is giving way too many members of this site problems. I say we boycott it(only after I beat the guitar on expert, though).

Tonggi
12-20-2007, 07:56 PM
one thing I also dont like, its not so forgiving, you have to hit the notes dead on and t he notes arent even hard to hit.

guitar is pretty boring on Rock band

TwistedFate
12-20-2007, 08:37 PM
one thing I also dont like, its not so forgiving, you have to hit the notes dead on and t he notes arent even hard to hit.

guitar is pretty boring on Rock band

Huh? So you would rather they were MORE forgiving, making it even easier?

Feel My Rage
12-21-2007, 03:51 PM
this game is giving way too many members of this site problems. I say we boycott it(only after I beat the guitar on expert, though).
Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaa-No.I'm getting this for chirstmas,so no thanks.....although from everything I've heard EA deserves a swift kick in the nuts for f**king the game up....

OldWIKI TIK
12-21-2007, 07:19 PM
Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaa-No.I'm getting this for chirstmas,so no thanks.....although from everything I've heard EA deserves a swift kick in the nuts for f**king the game up....

There are things wrong, but you'll like it more than likely.

Chi-gti 97
01-26-2008, 10:05 PM
I am already sick of this game. Drums are @ 50% working, the guitar sucks ass because the strum bar is 50% broken, i can only upstrum. I am about to just throw the fucking mic for the hell of it. I have contacted EA with no avail for replacement parts. WTF??:uzi:

deathbypig37x
01-27-2008, 04:21 AM
I am already sick of this game. Drums are @ 50% working, the guitar sucks ass because the strum bar is 50% broken, i can only upstrum. I am about to just throw the fucking mic for the hell of it. I have contacted EA with no avail for replacement parts. WTF??:uzi:
Got my replaacement bass pedal in two days, and I sent my guitar in, after getting the box for it 3 days after I contacted EA. I've had no problems. I love every instrument, guitar IS fun, not necessarily hard, but fun, and even though the talky parts are pretty much broken, I love vocals. And drums are fun as hell. And qhy dig up this thread btw? :p