PDA

View Full Version : Achivement checklist

Demorian85
12-19-2007, 04:02 PM
I did'nt know exactly where to post this so I put it here:)

I'm having problems with the "My Checklist" option on my profile here. When I press it, it looks like this:
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p70/vectraburner/360.jpg

And when I choose a game that I have from the list of games, I cannot check any of the achivements of. Anyone else has this problem? Or know how to fix it?

Abstract Class
12-27-2007, 11:40 PM
You need to click the "Click here to enable" link on the right hand side of the screen - part of a section entitled "My360Achievements".

This will then allow you to check off achievements you have earned, as well as hide those you already have from the achievements in an achievement list.

Demorian85
01-02-2008, 06:35 PM
You need to click the "Click here to enable" link on the right hand side of the screen - part of a section entitled "My360Achievements".

This will then allow you to check off achievements you have earned, as well as hide those you already have from the achievements in an achievement list.

I cant find any place where it says "Click here to enable". Where excactly is it?

Adam Miller
01-02-2008, 09:08 PM
I cant find any place where it says "Click here to enable". Where excactly is it?

Its on the left hand side when your on the page looking at any games achievements. :)

Im not sure if this will help your problem though.

Demorian85
01-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Ah, finaly, found it:woop:

Thanks!