PDA

View Full Version : Online vs Offline Guides

alpha305
12-19-2007, 07:10 PM
I was just thinking how wonderful it is to have this site showing us how to get achievements with these helpful guides. Would it be helpful to have parts of the guide telling you how many achievements will be online and how many will be offline? To possibly split up the guide or just show the numbers at the top of the guide. I kow you can just read the guide and figure it out but I thought a section of the guide showing that information would be helpful. I am not trying to give the people making the guides more work I just thought this would be helpful for epople who just wanted to focus on a set of achievements instead of everything all at once. Let me know your thoughts

For example. It would look something like this in the guides.

Online Achievements:
The list would go here

Offline Achievements:
List would go here

Zef
12-19-2007, 07:33 PM
The achievement lists are in the order they appear on the Xbox.com lists, various things have been suggested in the past that required rearranging the lists but they usually couldn't be done methinks. Logic usually gives you some idea of which ones are online/offline only, so you could just print off the list and cross out the online ones or just ignore them whilst browsing online.

It would be nice to choose the order of the achievements in the lists, maybe not limited to online/offline but perhaps also locked/unlocked or in order of points.

mig029
12-21-2007, 03:29 AM
the achievements should just stay in the order that they are on the game, that way it is easier to correspond missing achievements with the lists and guides

alpha305
12-22-2007, 05:31 PM
Its cool. I was not sure what system was being used. Either way it was just an idea. Just thought that would be helpful.

gamergirl11
12-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Its cool. I was not sure what system was being used. Either way it was just an idea. Just thought that would be helpful.

Good idea :D
I like different methods of organization :woop:

XboxFreak36
12-22-2007, 06:46 PM
Yea good idea, maybe it will come u never know ;) and maybe they can say how fast u can play the game out with all achievements. That would be great too :)

alpha305
12-26-2007, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the feeedback everyone.