PDA

View Full Version : What the hell!!!!!!

xXxMR 360xXx
12-19-2007, 07:20 PM
Where the hell is the best football ever?supposed to out the day and it gets pulled off marketplace!!!Are Codemasters monkeys in an office who havent tested the game properly!Atleast some lucky people have got the game the rest of us have to wait.We all demand answers!!!!!!

Mr Arrow
12-19-2007, 07:23 PM
From what I've read earlier the version released sucked some serious ass!

Pulling it and fixing it is a good thing, unless ass sucking games are your cup of tea. ;)

And no I don't demand answers.

xXxMR 360xXx
12-19-2007, 07:29 PM
They've had the game in development for years i saw it in an arcade montage video in 2006!surely enough time to get the kinks ironed out!!!

Availin
12-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Apparently not. I DL'd it earlier today (thankfully I had to go to work so I didn't get to play it)... You'd think you could get an Arcade game ready in a year, but I stand sadly corrected...

jaferris
12-19-2007, 07:51 PM
was rummoured they delayed it so they would get loads money over the holiday period but now it released they for got to actually test it lol silly people

Cleeo 182
12-19-2007, 08:09 PM
Edit on Major Nelson's Website:

Edit: This game has been pulled. I’ll post an update when it is available again. In the meantime, if you downloaded this busted version, please delete it and when the new one is available you’ll be able to downloaded it again (at no charge if you purchased it.) While you do that, I’ll go yell at some folks for letting this happen. Apologies and the moment the proper version is available I’ll update this post.

UKR Show
12-20-2007, 01:07 AM
I got mine downloaded as i downloaed it this morning at 10am ish when it first come out...

Basically it disconnected you from XBL, as if it was going to download an update, but doesn't, and you can't sign into live when on SWOS, so can't play multiplayer etc... just says invalid profile...

I got mine still downloaed, and playing offline a bit... still as good as it was, but some annoying little things heres and there...

Once out again, i'll redownload to play online...

Its better than you some of you didn't get to download it first time, so you aint gotta fell our pain of a broken sensi :(

It should be back soon im sure...

Show

El Capitaine
12-20-2007, 02:58 AM
seriously.. couldn't one of them just hop on the game and go online and see this glitch?

tastefulmrship
12-21-2007, 10:17 AM
The reason why it took so long to appear in the first place was problems with the Online Network code, but they were fixing those problems before release.
Originally, it was planned for mid Jan/Feb 2008, but someone (somewhere) must have told them to get it out as quick as possible. Such a shame.

All the XBox kiddies who weren't even alive in the '90s (and don't even know what an Amiga is) must now think that the best arcade footy game EVER is nothing more than a (and I quote from Penny Arcade) 'The sh*ttiest sh*t that was ever sh*t out of a b*tt. If you like it, then you like sh*t.'

ever31
12-21-2007, 02:21 PM
is this up and running yet as ive seen a few people with it in their gamercards

Availin
12-21-2007, 02:51 PM
The people with it on their GamerCards downloaded the broken version before it was pulled from the Market Place (like me). I have not heard a new release date for an unbroken version...

Cleeo 182
12-21-2007, 06:40 PM
Major Nelson posts on his site that the full working version of Sensi, is back up on live. As was the case before for anyone who had the busted version, delete then re-download, should cost nothing extra.

Cleeo 182.