Custom Gamer Pics, Anyone try it yet?

Sarge McLarge

I thought Microsoft scrapped this idea because it would be easy to offend someone? Maybe I was wrong....

Wouldn't the US flag be in the FIFA World Cup pack???

I thought it was scrapped too, but thats why they only make the custom pic viewable to your friends, everyone else sees your public pic.

Lol, I love Penny Arcade. Another good game comic strip is Ctrl+Alt+Del

Back to the topic though, They are supposedly going to allow for custom pictures with the camera. You will have the option to set your custom picture for all to see or only friends to see. If you set it to only friends you can then choose a regular gamerpic that will showup for everyone else.

Has anyone else other than me used the new function to change your background blade pictures to play sick jokes on people such as...

Taking inappropriate pictures of the wife is compromising situations and then calling her while at work to say "hey can you go turn on my 360 (which loads directly to the dashboard) and download something" Ohh the scream she let out when the dashboard loaded. Although looking back it wasn't such a good idea to do such a thing and not be there to protect my baby from her wrath. Luckily I married a nonviolent woman.

I'm sure Snafegeeza has grabbed the camera to take a picture of his aforementioned Arse and is waiting for the next guest to come over "yeah go down stairs I'll be there in a second, just turn on the 360 I'll be right there"