PDA

View Full Version : Defeat all National Teams???

jonang992
12-20-2007, 05:26 PM
to unlock this achievement muz i also defeat the classic teams

Pls Help

winter182
12-21-2007, 10:05 AM
to unlock this achievement muz i also defeat the classic teams

Pls Help

No, I don't think so becuase the classic teams aren't in the game at 1st u have to unlock them so its pretty stupid if you do have to beat them, I'm not 100% on this tho mate!

wakey
12-26-2007, 08:39 PM
I've got the same problem, have beaten every single team with England and also beaten England and still no achievement, pretty peeved off with this as it took me quite some time. I hope its not the classic teams too coz thats really taking the pish

kingkoning
12-27-2007, 08:12 AM
Same here, I've beaten them all while keeping a list, but didn't get the achievement.
I asked a friend but he had the achievement without beating the Classic teams, so that might help.

salamajweh
12-28-2007, 07:06 PM
I just got the achievment but i'm not sure if u have to beat classic teams .. i beated them anyway .. but i had to restart my xbox to get it ..

kingkoning
12-29-2007, 08:56 AM
Is it possible that I have to beat all national teams in regular time (no penalties or extra time)?
If that is so I have to try it all over, cause I don't know what teams I've beaten with penalties (to get the PK master achievement).

Ruthless
12-30-2007, 05:06 PM
i did a season with tottenham beat everyone 6 or 7-0 and beat the first 19 teams once then i went to exibition and beat tottenham and got no achievement. What are classic teams?

Webb
12-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Classic teams are unlocked by winning the world cup with their respective countries. They have been around in PES titles for years. There is...

England, France, Germany, Holland, Brazil, Italy and Argentina (I think thats it).

They contain all the classic players from years gone by. It's basically a country dream team. And yes, Maradona and Pele are really that good on it :p

Ruthless
12-30-2007, 05:24 PM
Classic teams are unlocked by winning the world cup with their respective countries. They have been around in PES titles for years. There is...

England, France, Germany, Holland, Brazil, Italy and Argentina (I think thats it).

They contain all the classic players from years gone by. It's basically a country dream team. And yes, Maradona and Pele are really that good on it :p

Yeah they may have been on it for years but PES has been shit for years and this is the worst ever. Fifa is way better and always will be. Dont ask why i have the game if i dont like it, some of my friends just got XBL and they have it and ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!

Webb
12-30-2007, 05:35 PM
You're a clown. This is better than any FIFA. FIFA is a fanboy game for people that don't truly appreciate football!!!!

Ruthless
01-01-2008, 12:06 PM
You're a clown. This is better than any FIFA. FIFA is a fanboy game for people that don't truly appreciate football!!!!

No way thats why i hate PES thats the fanboys game, i like fifa coz its a better game and atleast i know which team im playin and TBH i have both game ans i would give PES 7.2 out of 10 and FIFA 9.2 out of ten.

PES online is so shit i was playin my mate who lives less than a mile away and it lagged like fuck and fifa hardly has any lag at all.

I hate fanboy games so PES is a no no for me but my gf got it for crimbo so i had to play it aswell.

P.S I dont think you should call people clowns because they have a different view to you mate, any way im not american how can i be a clown? There all clowns lol

kingkoning
01-03-2008, 09:24 AM
I finally got the achievement after beating most teams twice. I'm now pretty convinced that you have to beat all teams during regular time, so winning by extra time or penalties won't help.

Webb
01-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Ah ha.... Ruthless Potato, the man who thinks COD4 sucks and Mass Effect is "shite" and now FIFA is better than PES. That says it all ;) You're not quite the full jar are you?

Ruthless
01-06-2008, 08:53 AM
Ah ha.... Ruthless Potato, the man who thinks COD4 sucks and Mass Effect is "shite" and now FIFA is better than PES. That says it all ;) You're not quite the full jar are you?

Ohhh you been watching me have you, you perv!!! Lol, Ok Mass Effect is a little crap but havent played it but ive heard bad things and doesnt look like my type of game and CoD 4 i like now look at my tag i have 980GS on it, online is still a little stupid if you only get the game now your fuc*ed. Rank system doesnt work but challenges are a good idea.

But sreriously FiFa is a lot better this year, Have you played it webb? Ask anyone all my friends used to be PES fanboys now they refuse to play it and all have fifa, seriously mate give it a try.

ON TOPIC; I can confirm you do NOT have to beat classic teams and once you beat all the team you will have to turn you 360 on and sign in the game again to get the achievement, well worked for me!!! :)

winter182
01-06-2008, 11:23 AM
I finally got the achievement after beating most teams twice. I'm now pretty convinced that you have to beat all teams during regular time, so winning by extra time or penalties won't help.

yeah if you beat teams on penalties it counts as a draw, its the same on xbox live which i find stupid, extra time should count as a win though i think

Webb
01-06-2008, 12:13 PM
But sreriously FiFa is a lot better this year, Have you played it webb? Ask anyone all my friends used to be PES fanboys now they refuse to play it and all have fifa, seriously mate give it a try.

The demo was bad enough for me :p

Ruthless
01-06-2008, 01:28 PM
The demo was bad enough for me :p

Fair enough. Lol

Seddo
01-13-2008, 05:57 PM
I've just come on here to find out that problem. I've beaten all national teams and i've beaten all 'Classic' teams and still no achievement. I thought there was a hidden team somewhere but i guess not. Took me ages to beat all the sides aswell as winning the World Cups to unlock the 'Classics'. :(

delahmed
01-19-2008, 05:59 PM
I've just come on here to find out that problem. I've beaten all national teams and i've beaten all 'Classic' teams and still no achievement. I thought there was a hidden team somewhere but i guess not. Took me ages to beat all the sides aswell as winning the World Cups to unlock the 'Classics'. :(

same here - kept it organized in an excel spread sheet - keeping scores and rebeating teams i drew with after 90 mins. Turned off xbox many times but no go... well at least i have unlocked alclassic teams and won all international cups...

Only thing i can think of is i beat the last 10 teams on my list with classic teams (coach mode)...

Anyone know how to analyse the gamesave (with xplorer360) and know if i can narrow it down?

cwigham
01-20-2008, 07:54 PM
....I beat all the teams with ach either. Then realised that some of my exhibition games were not "valid" games. And of course I beat some of the int teams on pens, but cant remember which ones. So im doing it again, through mostly using the international league. Its proving so much work for 40 points, but its more a matter of principal now lol!!

TigaSefi
01-21-2008, 04:11 PM
This is a REALLY sucky achievement. What i did in the end was to wipe all my saves and stuff and clear off the updates it asks you when you sign in. And played 4 leagues with 15 teams in each league and 10 in the last one and one exhibition all in regular time and no ET/Penalties and i got it straightaway after beating England. Now I have only the PK Master and Ultimate Player to finish all SP Achievements.

Seddo
01-27-2008, 08:58 PM
same here - kept it organized in an excel spread sheet - keeping scores and rebeating teams i drew with after 90 mins. Turned off xbox many times but no go... well at least i have unlocked alclassic teams and won all international cups...

Yeah same here, i had it all put down into a spreadsheet and when i defeated a team i used to highlight a cell in a certain colour so i didn't forget.

I've not been on it in a while, so i'm going to finish beating all my league saves and then start on the national sides again and making sure i beat then in normal time.

To be honest it shouldn't matter if you beat teams in normal time, extra time or on penalties it still should go down as a win :mad:.

delahmed
01-30-2008, 11:05 PM
Yeah same here, i had it all put down into a spreadsheet and when i defeated a team i used to highlight a cell in a certain colour so i didn't forget.

I've not been on it in a while, so i'm going to finish beating all my league saves and then start on the national sides again and making sure i beat then in normal time.

To be honest it shouldn't matter if you beat teams in normal time, extra time or on penalties it still should go down as a win :mad:.

Woo Hoo! Finally got the National Teams Dominated achievement. I went and looked at all the international cup / league saves i had, and marked down all the teams i had 100% beaten and had proof of doing so. There were lots of teams that were on my spreadsheet but not on the gamesave, so i made a leagu of 16 and played the first 16 alphabetically and won all games and nothing.... turned off the xbox and started up pro again and when it loaded by pes2008 profile, it unlocked it.

Im so happy i dont have to play the other 20 teams that i had no proof on...

Anyway i still have to play 50 or so valid games to get the ultimate achievement....

Seddo
02-01-2008, 08:15 PM
Anyway i still have to play 50 or so valid games to get the ultimate achievement....
Congrats mate, must of taken ages :p.

Anyway, isntead of me making a new topic i'll ask here. When you have to win Pro Evo's version of the Champions League and UEFA Cup, did you lose games on purpose so you finished the season in the UEFA Cup spot or is there an easier way to do this?.

Fused87
02-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Can this achievement be unlocked by beating all national teams in regular time in exhibition? Or is it mandatory to create leagues for this?

Seddo
02-03-2008, 03:06 PM
No mate, you can beat all the national sides just in Exhibition mode, no need to create a league. But it does have to be in regular time, any wins in extra time or on pens will no count.

zI HURRIC4N3 Iz
02-04-2008, 05:17 PM
Thanks for all the help on this everyone.

winter182
02-28-2008, 10:14 PM
this achievement is so stupid im 100% i've beat every team in normal time and havnt got the achievement, what a load of crap

Jammy6
02-29-2008, 06:34 PM
Same here mate, i've played this game all week kept a list and i still don't have no achievement. :@

XeonMasta
03-05-2008, 06:36 PM
This game is so good that i dont care if i get the achivements or not. Its worth playing over and over. ^^

barbour99
03-10-2008, 06:56 PM
I need someone with lots of patience to help me get the free kick achievement... can help with other achievements for others...

sparks223
04-13-2008, 05:09 PM
the same thing has happened to me. ive beaten them all in normal time and turned my console off and on again and havbe not unlocked the achievement

KolaNut
04-16-2008, 09:12 AM
This thread is making me really angry lol, I've been playing all the national teams in exhibition trying to get the National Teams achievement but I used national teams to get PK Master and I don't know which teams I had a shoot out with!!!

How annoying, nothing is ever simple!

Another question, in my track record I have a question mark for the Free Kick Online achievement but I have already got it. Any ideas (not that it really matters)?

Barnsleyy
04-22-2008, 03:27 PM
You have to keep a list to do it. My brother didnt and he ended up having to beat them all again until he reached the team he missed. Its worth combining this one with your ultimate player achivement (win all cups)

burnhamayyy
04-22-2008, 11:12 PM
if its like what i had is it saying its unlocked in gallery? if not then you obviously havent unlocked it and need to defeat another team(s) if its like what ive had where its unlocked in gallery but not gave you the achievement then restart your xbox or if you can find a way of updating the game mine seems to update if i havent played on it for a week i got mine when i updated mine on the title page

TerrySG
04-27-2008, 06:58 AM
iv got exactly the same problem... i beat every national team and i didnt get the achievement...i was going through and beating them again but ill try and beat the classic teams first! :mad:

Lympathia
05-08-2008, 03:40 PM
I finally got the achievement. I beat all the teams and kept a record (including Classic teams) within normal time.

Dimekilled
05-08-2008, 05:14 PM
work fine for me both!! national teams and beat all leagues i have only 2 achievements keft: pk master and the last one win everything which sucks a lot i think

Yann
05-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Ohhh you been watching me have you, you perv!!! Lol, Ok Mass Effect is a little crap but havent played it but ive heard bad things and doesnt look like my type of game and CoD 4 i like now look at my tag i have 980GS on it, online is still a little stupid if you only get the game now your fuc*ed. Rank system doesnt work but challenges are a good idea.

ON TOPIC; I can confirm you do NOT have to beat classic teams and once you beat all the team you will have to turn you 360 on and sign in the game again to get the achievement, well worked for me!!! :)

All Fifa tries to do is copy Pro Evo and it fails so hard in every respect. If your only arguement is that you dont know what team you're playing with because PES cant get the Licences then you seriously fail. Pro Evo is for people who actually appreciate football and its mechanics rather than some fanboy circle jerk that FIFA is.

winter182
05-27-2008, 01:44 PM
I kept track of every team i beat and didnt get thsi acheivement, my friend did the same and didnt get it either, what the fuck is up with it, i can't be arsed to do it again because it probably won't unlock!

lepricorn
06-17-2008, 03:52 PM
im currentely working on this and if it doesnt work i will be so annoyed

pm88
06-24-2008, 11:46 AM
PES is the best football game ever if you ask me fifa is for the younger generation.

Hurball
06-24-2008, 07:58 PM
Kept a record and this unlocked first time, straight after beating the final team on the list. Didn't bother beating the classic teams.

Achiever TM
06-26-2008, 07:16 AM
All Fifa tries to do is copy Pro Evo and it fails so hard in every respect. If your only arguement is that you dont know what team you're playing with because PES cant get the Licences then you seriously fail. Pro Evo is for people who actually appreciate football and its mechanics rather than some fanboy circle jerk that FIFA is.

this guy is right..PES is x1000 better that any FIFA game..

about the beat every national teams, i wrote a note with every single national teams..when i beated one team i removed it from the note, till i have beated every teams..my achiev unlocked without goin to dashboard or wait for any update..

BUT siu
01-19-2010, 09:18 PM
i have a question, will i still get the achievement if i play as a manager mode, it counts as invalid game thou.. anyone can answer my question, thanks alot