iexec
12-20-2007, 09:29 PM
Whats about new achievment i saw today.

When can I get them, somebody know?

Jack Bauer Jnr
12-21-2007, 07:48 AM
Whats about new achievment i saw today.

When can I get them, somebody know?
The new achievements will be available with the new download content coming soon.

For anyone else's interest I've posted the list of new achievements in the achievement guide for the moment.

iexec
12-21-2007, 08:09 PM
Dear Jack,

because i live in germany I couldn't know that because of ms some games/movies we can't download or see any content for them like gow or crackdown.

So sorry for my stupid question.

Tonic24k
12-23-2007, 12:14 AM
but when the hell do they come out? i know soon...but that answer is weak. i've been googling the dang question but no one knows. somebody's gotta know something...

Jamie Solo
12-24-2007, 11:01 PM
I know, can't wait for the new achievments, when they come tough.

Aphlix
12-25-2007, 02:08 AM
They are going to be so EASY to get.

Is it JUST Achieve,ents that are going to be available or is there more content we don't know about?

blackmagic16
12-25-2007, 02:16 AM
cool. My strangle hold profile got glitched (another thread...) So maybe now i might acculy get to play the game for achievements!

Bondfan626
12-29-2007, 01:35 AM
here they are:

Bulletproof
Win a multiplayer match without using a health pack. 40g

God of Guns
Win a multiplayer match without using a Tequila Bomb. 40g

Testikill
In multiplayer, kill an opponent with a precision aim crotch shot. 40g

Boomtown
In multiplayer, kill an opponent with an explosion in Slums Courtyard. 20g

Having a Blast
In multiplayer, kill an opponent with an explosion in Fisherman’s Cove. 20g

Asplosion
In multiplayer, kill an opponent with an explosive in Slums Downpour. 20g

Castaway
In multiplayer, kill an opponent on the Heavy Machine Gun platform in Tai O Settlement. 20g

Diplomatic Immunity
In multiplayer, kill an opponent in the hull of the ship in Naval Exercise. 20g

Death from Above
In multiplayer, kill an opponent with a falling object in Kowloon Market. 20g

Fisticuffs
In multiplayer, kill an opponent with a melee attack. 10g

xRogue 5x
12-29-2007, 02:28 AM
aaargh! I'm so sick of them adding points to games I've already played. Well at least these appear to be fairly easy. When are they available?

Vista
12-29-2007, 02:44 AM
here they are:

Testikill
In multiplayer, kill an opponent with a precision aim crotch shot. 40g

Death from Above
In multiplayer, kill an opponent with a falling object in Kowloon Market. 20g

ahaha I like the first one! When do these come out? I may have to re-rent this...

True Mister Six
12-29-2007, 02:39 PM
They are going to be so EASY to get.

Is it JUST Achieve,ents that are going to be available or is there more content we don't know about?

Hi,

I read that there was going to be some new multiplayer maps too.

Bondfan626
12-29-2007, 09:24 PM
the achievements are going to be for the new maps the dlc will come with, there is also gonna be new characters.

Aphlix
12-30-2007, 05:43 PM
How much will all this cost?

True Mister Six
01-01-2008, 01:31 PM
No word on cost or release date that I could find with a quick Google search - we'll just have to watch this space I suppose.

Looking forward to it though - despite the long load time I always thought the MP on Stranglehold was a good little shooter (Despite the load times) and hopefully this will bring a few more people online to play against.

Ruthless
01-02-2008, 07:30 PM
No word on cost or release date that I could find with a quick Google search - we'll just have to watch this space I suppose.

Looking forward to it though - despite the long load time I always thought the MP on Stranglehold was a good little shooter (Despite the load times) and hopefully this will bring a few more people online to play against.

Dont be silly noone will play this online i had it the first day its was out and ive played one legit game in the whole time i had it!!!

Boosted all the achievements as i will these. Excellent set of achieves to add as there so easy, once these are donr i will have 1120 GS on this i think. I only need hard and hard boiled, may give it a go for full 1250 GS but its quite hard even on normal!!!

Jack Bauer Jnr
01-04-2008, 09:44 PM
The DLC is now available

True Mister Six
01-05-2008, 06:03 PM
Yeah - and is FAR TOO EXPENSIVE.

Its a joke - Midway should be ashamed.

Parkerktm
02-12-2008, 05:33 AM
yea i want that 250 points, but hell I'm not paying 15 F****** dollars for that, hell no. Hopefully they get a clue, and either make it 400-800 or even free.