PDA

View Full Version : Fission Plant

cw shadow
06-10-2006, 09:27 AM
its a level with iceman, where you have to put out some fire and stop those f**** rockets that destroy the cooling tower.
any strategies on superhero?

i always fail cause the rockets destroy the plant...

cw shadow
06-10-2006, 09:48 AM
okay, i found out by myself. just don't try to erase all the fires at the same time, because for every fire u extinguish, there will be more raptors. so do one fire and the 4 raptors and AFTER that the next fire.
i killed every god damn fire at once and had to deal with 20 raptors at the same time ;)

Mr Arrow
06-10-2006, 05:27 PM
Thanks for sharing this experience.

I just started playing this and seem to having trouble with the first Wolveriene level, so I'm sure I'm going to need all the help I can get.

JJBDude
06-19-2006, 06:41 PM
okay, i found out by myself. just don't try to erase all the fires at the same time, because for every fire u extinguish, there will be more raptors. so do one fire and the 4 raptors and AFTER that the next fire.
i killed every god damn fire at once and had to deal with 20 raptors at the same time ;)

Same thing happened to me. I very nearly created a thread on numerous messageboards (including this one) asking for help just like you have done. Then I decided to take out the fires one by one and life was much easier. ^_^

Panacea73
07-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Thanks :-) But there is not enough time to collect the items. Also doing it on Super-Hero.

bdg7884
07-11-2006, 11:32 PM
I'm having a hell of a time on superhero! After you put out the fire's he lights them back up... I put out all of them twice than he did it again? How many times does he restart them? Also I have noticed that he just keeps sending the raptors it seems like their are more than four??? Do i put out the fire, than wait to put out another one till he stops sending raptors or does he continue to send them even if you kill them all? PLEASE help me... Thanks in advance to whoever helps me! :uzi: This is how I feel about this board!

Pantera Opeth
07-12-2006, 07:10 AM
When you put a fire out, he'll send out some raptors (4 on Super-Hero I guess), but if you just sit there without trying to put the fires out, say just going after the Weapon X File or the other things you have to collect, he'll start sending some Raptors out after a while. I'd think it would be easier to just beat the level on Super-Hero, then come back and play it on novice to collect the other things.

MaxPayne2004
07-12-2006, 07:44 AM
Basically, just put out 1 fire at a time. It may be time consuming, but you will be victorious. I usually play through on Novice the first time through and get the 5 sentinel tech things and the weapon x upgrade then go through on either Hero or Superhero depending on the number of evolution upgrades.