xbox freezing

Bleace

It could be a great... many... things.

Anything from a cache problem if you recently updated any of the above games or if the disks are scratched, it could be that. Or like others have said, you might just have to disconnect and reseat all of the cables and other peripherals like the HDD or memory cards.

You could try clearing the cache. That solves quite a few problems. Or, your 360 could be dying but I highly doubt that. It is a possibility, however. I'm not the doomsdayer type though.

You could always try unplugging everything and smashing the console against the wall. This is known to have some... negative effects.

EDIT: This thread has instructions on clearing your cache.

http://xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=44110

Could it be beacuse, my brother has downloaded the msn thing on my 360?

i doubt it as MSN is built in to make the 360 better not worse, it might just be a hardware problem, if its just freezing on those games and LIVE it could be your 360 has just lost its edge and cant process the information fast enough.

i can lend you a hammer and chisel if you want and start tapping away on that 360 gravestone my friend.

my xbox is constantly freezing on me too. always pick the part of the game where i have to collect stuff, and i dont save my game...

when it freezes turn it off wait 5 and turn it back on. as for preventing freezing- make sure cords are connected properly and check to make sure your cd and 360 arent dusty. the dust can SERIOUSLY mess up your 360.