2008 dashboard update

hotdog1802

On xbox.com major nelson sayed that in 2008 thier will be a new update.So the one thing that he mentioned was that the award that you get when you get a achievment will be re-done.He also mentioned that their are going to be a new dashbourd setup.

Is there any article or something? Seems so stupid for them to always be changing so much about how the dashboard and blade interface works, I wish they would stop messing with it and focus on real problems.

On xbox.com major nelson sayed that in 2008 thier will be a new update.So the one thing that he mentioned was that the award that you get when you get a achievment will be re-done.He also mentioned that their are going to be a new dashbourd setup.

Sounds good! Do you have a link to where he says this please it would be a great help!

And it would provide a bit of legitimacy to your claims of course.

Not sure why this was deemed a frequently asked Xbox 360 Achievements question..

Moving to general Xbox 360.

More on topic, from what I've read (and I'm there daily) Major Nelson's never said anything about a 2008 dashboard update. However, I don't listen to his podcasts so he may have said it there.

If he did say this in a podcast please give us a lnk so we know you're not talking out of your ass.

Isnt this the guy that told everyone that he emaild rockstar to see what the achievements are for Gta 4 and they gave him a pic of one of the achievements and everyone thought it was fake and bullshit......just thought id say it but if they do a dash ubdate , well it better be a darn good one cause the last 1 was crap.

As She Haunts Me mentioned there has always been two updates per year, minus the little ones for items like wireless guitar compatability. May/June, Nov/Dec are the normal times these run. I'm not sure about a different look for the achievement indicator, but as for the "new dashboard setup" they always change it. With this past update we got the "Inside Xbox", changes to the Games blade, and changes to the Market blade look. Don't read into anything until April, maybe then get your hopes up about changes.

And that's the only two things I've wanted from the start. :D

~SS

The clan support I couldn't care less about, but the multi person chat rooms are nice. When it is me and 2 or 3 of my friends and we are in BTB in halo 3, we hate pushing the button, lol. We also hate the trash talkers, so we talk amongst ourselves.

He's a damn liar. This guys an idiot and as someone already mentioned he already posted a thread saying someone from Rockstar e-mailed him a picture of one of the GTA IV achievements. Don't believe this fucking liar.

Hahah... that made me LOL for real for some reason....

To be honest I think Clan support is the only thing the dash is missing at the moment... and I'm not exactly pining for it. ;)

While this thread is may I suggest we make good use of it and have a good old chinwag about what else we think is missing from the dash?

If not..... I have a feeling this is appropriate? :locked