PDA

View Full Version : How did you get the diving header achievement-thread

CaptainKicker
12-23-2007, 10:33 AM
In this thread, you describe how you got the diving header achievement. And i think i'll start.

Okay, i was playing a online match against some really good dude.

He attacked me, and made a shot, that my goalkeeper saved. I played the ball around, and the i run against he's goal and goalkeeper. When i was close enough i made a shot, that hitted the goalkeeper so he pushed the ball out, and the i made the diving header. Really easy :-)

(Sorry my bad english, im from Denmark tough..)

JamieLee2k
12-23-2007, 04:11 PM
This is the last one I need to get, I think if I put more upfront, barc vs B36 and 10 mins I might be able to cross one in

ReneG
12-25-2007, 04:16 PM
Anothe way to get it is to play a 2 player friendly match (with 2 joypads), then choose Brazil vs Solomon Islands, Brazil being the team that gets the achievement. Then get corners for brazil (kick the ball out as player 2), When you take the corner remember to pull a little back on the d-pad (so you get some height) And after a couple of tries you will score on a header. And the time dosent run out if solomon dosent get it to the middlefield.

TartanSpartan17
12-27-2007, 07:37 PM
Nice one. gonna try that method.

master pes 4
01-01-2008, 04:02 PM
I done it this way.
Play a 2 player game and run up or down towards your opponents goal with a defender.
Once you get to the halfway line kick the ball as high as it goes and it should land in front of you striker ready for a diving header either side of the goalkeeper.
Hope this helps, I got every achievement in an hour and a half :)

bustin
01-05-2008, 06:20 AM
i got this one in a rather weird way, i kicked the ball at goal, it bounced off the goalie, right back to my player who kicked and he headed it in. i wasnt even trying to get it

Nuclearbiscuit
08-22-2008, 10:48 AM
Hardest achievement i would say, i got mine from crossing balls in from the wings. I made a vid of it, no very good quality but it might help.

Diving header

drbeefy2002
08-23-2008, 10:53 AM
I got this achievement by complete luck after attempting to do it for ages. I remember in the old days scoring headers all the time, but for some reason had trouble on Xbox.

I got this using a diagonal shot from just outside the area at the far post, and a striker was there to head it in. Pure luck though.

Regor Ttenneb
09-14-2008, 11:35 PM
i just whacked it up front from around the centre circle and pulled back on thumbstick so it went miles high, let it bounce and then just headed it pretty much near to the goal. best picking a team with a crap goalie aswell.

raggyt
04-10-2009, 11:25 AM
Just play the game and when you get comfortable with your playing style, just start mixing up your passes and gameplay, before you know it you will score different goals than before and with enough bounce on the pitch - a diving header.

Bladez x360a
08-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Anothe way to get it is to play a 2 player friendly match (with 2 joypads), then choose Brazil vs Solomon Islands, Brazil being the team that gets the achievement. Then get corners for brazil (kick the ball out as player 2), When you take the corner remember to pull a little back on the d-pad (so you get some height) And after a couple of tries you will score on a header. And the time dosent run out if solomon dosent get it to the middlefield.

Thanks alot ill have to try this method

TESTUBE BABY 82
08-21-2009, 07:59 PM
Hardest achievement i would say, i got mine from crossing balls in from the wings. I made a vid of it, no very good quality but it might help.

Diving header (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwS0V1oU4wI) thanks for that i used your method and it worked a treat just pull back after u have kicked the ball to get some air and your player should dive in and head it home.thanks

LethalEdge
10-21-2010, 11:36 PM

Cheers, just got it with this method. :)

Daddy Turbov1
01-16-2011, 12:05 PM
Just did 1player friendly Brazil v Faroe Isles. BIG PASS (pull joy stick in opposite direction after u kick the ball) from centre circle into penalty box then just dive onto it with one of your strikers and try adding direction onto the header. Done it in my 1st match and would describe myself as average at best!! Maybe i got lucky:confused:

Corrupt.
02-09-2011, 09:23 PM
Cool, some interesting methods there. Once I have this achievement I will let you know what works for me...