PDA

View Full Version : What would be your fantasy game?

WeeChrissy360
12-23-2007, 04:34 PM
If you could make a game for the Xbox360, what would it be?

Mine would be a shooter version of Runescape, which would be faster and there would be a bigger world to explore - and it would be xbox live enabled!

Vista
12-23-2007, 05:03 PM
A GTA4 MMO, like TDU but with GTA4, and global gangs would form!

Kazdan
12-23-2007, 06:41 PM
My fantasy game:

Main character would use a white robe and you couldn't see his face clearly because of the hood, kinda mysterious character. He would get missions to assassinate people. Game would be sandbox type and there would be at least 3 big cities to explore, every city would be beautiful as hell. The crowd in the cities would react to what you're doing etc. The game would be set in 1191, and the story would be superb. My fantasy game would be a trilogy.

EDIT: Oh, wait. My fantasy game exists! Assassin's Creed FTW!

antnie
12-23-2007, 06:44 PM
I would make a game with a bunch of big huge dudes in huge suits killing alien things . It would be a third person over the sholder game. With 4 on 4 online play. And it will have a chainsaw gun. That would be the game that i would make.

WeeChrissy360
12-23-2007, 07:00 PM
Come on guys - be serious! xD

Birky
12-23-2007, 07:02 PM
My game would be Halo 3 but in 3rd person. I like third person shooters much more, but Halo is just such a great game. Also there would be 4v4v4v4 online ranked games...

prowlerdante
12-23-2007, 10:44 PM
I'd make a game where you could do literally anything. You start at age 18, and you could rob people, or become a member of society, or run for President.

narcolepticshee
12-23-2007, 10:51 PM
I'd make a game where you could do literally anything. You start at age 18, and you could rob people, or become a member of society, or run for President.

That would be a Sick game! Ive often though it would be wicked (like a GTA but instead of all crime missions you could choose what you wanted to do).

Peace

Sanction
12-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Mine would be the perfect racing simulator, like rFactor for the PC, but better. And more realistic NASCAR game. Oh God, I would be in heaven.

link31793
12-24-2007, 12:46 AM
See my forget what you know abot the past thread

o0EVIL0o x360a
12-24-2007, 12:57 AM
My dream game is a proper sequel to Fallout 2.

aussie_warrior117
12-24-2007, 01:35 AM
Be a Pimp! :D

Darth Heyburt
12-24-2007, 01:50 AM
Be a Pimp! :D

Was that an idea for a game, or advice...because I hear there's money in it. ;)

As I put in the other thread...MMOGTA ..ftw in my opinion. Seems like it would be a riot, but then again old misery guts would probably have something to say about it. LINK: be for those who are unfamiliar with a Mr. Jack Thompson...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Thompson_(attorney)#Thompson_vs._Grand_Theft_ Auto (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Thompson_%28attorney%29#Thompson_vs._Grand_Th eft_Auto)

...does anyone sense a merge with the other thread ;)

WeeChrissy360
12-24-2007, 06:03 PM
nice ideas guys!

Bax x360a
12-24-2007, 06:06 PM
I would make a game with the characters Cole Train, Sonic and Mario all in it.

Sanction
12-26-2007, 03:17 AM
A came that you can progress through being a kid then into a adult.Then you would have a job and you can chose how you can live your live.Now that would be cool!!!!!!:)

That's called life!

Vista
12-26-2007, 03:20 AM
A came that you can progress through being a kid then into a adult.Then you would have a job and you can chose how you can live your live.Now that would be cool!!!!!!:)
That's called life!

Or a stupid Sims game...

killerkink
12-26-2007, 05:51 AM
Call of Duty series as a TPS. Gears is still my favourite shooter game.

I like COD and it will be cool to play as a third person perspective.

Nj RZA
01-03-2008, 07:34 PM
A snowboarding game exactly like skate.

Moodath
01-03-2008, 08:34 PM
Well if anyone has ever played 'Disaster Report' for the ps2 you'll kinda understand what i'm aiming for...just with guns :D

I'm all into the post apocalyptic survival genre, so my perfect game would be-

The U.S was just nuked by some country, your a survivor in Portland, Oregon. Armies scout the country with satelites and helicopters looking for any and all survivors. You hear coded messages on the radio from a group of rebels for months, and you finally understand it, theres a small dock in California that has ships running to Hawaii, a rebel fortress. You need to make your way across the ruins of the U.S to get to this boat.

Along the way you will find gun shops, wal-marts and what not to replenish your food/ammo. You'll also have to solve puzzles and challenges such as...a bridge is about to collapse, you have 2 other survivors with you. The rope can't hold 3 people and you HAVE to make it to the dock (your their gaurdian, they'd be screwed without you) you have to choose who has to die.

Stuff like that :p of course it requires some more thought, thats just it in a nutshell.

Cyrex
01-04-2008, 01:48 AM
shooter version of Mass Effect that took about 40 hours to complete. With a story line and all. I just don't like the side quest's and how you have to walk everywhere

artvandel4y
01-10-2008, 05:41 AM
You know how in GTA, you get bossed around by the dirty cop? Why not have you be the dirty cop. But to add moral depth, the game would be set in a somewhat corrupt government in the future. The plot would have many different threads based on who your partner is, which criminals you recruit, whether you are selfish or work for the greater good, or whether you play by the rules or not. People do not die at scripted times, the boss could get sniped early on in the game, but things would not be resolved. Also, you get realistic drug addictions.
Combat focuses more on intimidation and less than lethal hand to hand combat. Cops really don't shoot that many people. Sort of like a mass effect but with a more branching plot in a world closer to our own.

mjda
01-10-2008, 05:42 AM
Fantasy game? Haha! How about a game where I get to be Hugh Hefner.

artvandel4y
01-10-2008, 05:44 AM
Well if anyone has ever played 'Disaster Report' for
The U.S was just nuked by some country, you're a survivor in Portland, Oregon.

Along the way you will find gun shops, wal-marts and what not to replenish your food/ammo. nutshell.
There aren't very many wal-marts on the west coast, I live in Portland. Kind of similar to an MMO my brother came up with. The zombies came, we lost to them, and now we're living out in the forest, banding together to rebuild civilization and fight zombies. Not enough post apocalypse, I agree.

run ita charlie
01-10-2008, 06:07 AM
It starts with a weird disease, a disease that causes people to be highly aggressive. People who contract this disease would start to suffer symptoms related to a flu, then it gets worse and the peoples skins starts to blister and rot in places. The peoples personalities starts to shift from a normal person to a rabid animal. The first cases of this disease starts in China, but goes ignored. Slowly, the disease starts to spread into other areas and there have been news reports of the infected people attacking villages and towns in masses. By the time the world realizes this problem it is already too late.....the disease has made it's way all over the world and massive amounts of these "infected" have started attacking cities. The world governments then decide to mobilize its armies against the "infected" but the "infected" ends up pushing back the armies into retreat.

Now its been a year since the "infected" made its way into the US and the military is now prepared to strike at the zombies and wipe them off the continent...........

I got most of the idea from a book :D in my fantasy game you would play as a US soldier and this would be a FPS. Think of it as a Call of Duty 4, except instead of fighting infinitely spawning soldiers, you'll be fighting infinitely spawning zombies :D

oO Hippie Oo
02-29-2008, 01:12 AM
I would have to say Resistance: Fall of Man... on 360 so you can get achievements for playing the best game ever...

Royle
03-02-2008, 03:39 PM
Borat The Video Game :D

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah seriously I would make a game which is based on you being a criminal on the run. Not sure if it has been made already but it would be good if they would make a game like Prision Break.

MapleMire
03-02-2008, 05:23 PM
I would make a game based on pre-historic creatures. You go back in time to discover what really happen but you have to go through pre-historic creatures like the T-Rex and the Mososaures.

Ashz0r
03-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Borat The Video Game :D

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah seriously I would make a game which is based on you being a criminal on the run. Not sure if it has been made already but it would be good if they would make a game like Prision Break.

It is Nice!!!!
Borat the Game and im being serious rofl
Be a bit like Saints Row not GTA and you live the life of Borat stealing Camels, Dealing Ipods and pimping fat Khazikstani men. All for the goal of becoming richer and have a bigger house then your next door neighbour.

Make it happen Rockstar..

Watson bros
03-02-2008, 06:46 PM
My fantasy game: Either, a horror game, where you play the thing/things that cause the terror.
Or: A terrorist game where you control the terrorist and his rise to power

UNDERWALLY
03-03-2008, 02:45 AM
A great South Park, GTA style :p, or anything great with South Park

Laufton_13
03-03-2008, 03:32 AM
A horror RPG, with free roam like in Oblivion, just in a horror atmosphere like a zombie overrun planet with just a few cities left and you have to find a cure but you can travel between the cities when ever you want, and it would have to be 3rd person