PDA

View Full Version : Last battle?

SuperSouter
12-23-2007, 07:15 PM
I don't know whether it is or not but me and my mate are stuck and we keep dying (which isn't fun).
We are towards the end of the game, the bit where you walk into the courtyard and find Jenny, you are then confronted by some of the 7. We shoot them and the rest of the people kill us in a second, we shoot the people who shoot at us and we get killed. We go for cover...we get killed.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

SuperSouter

Shaun Cee
12-23-2007, 07:52 PM
me and my m8 did this game on the hardest difficulity in under 3 hours last nite and we never even died once at this bit :)

we both ran in 2 different directions though so as then we were hitting them at all angles then the very second there was a break in the action we just ran straight through the gate and into the waiting jeep to take us to the econd last level :) good luck ;)

gameaddict
12-24-2007, 12:29 AM
Take 1 side at a time there are 3 balconies with enemies on em i think, just take it easy and go behind some cover where only 1 side can hit you, then take that side out and do the same with the other 2 sides.

Boo47
12-24-2007, 02:50 AM
I don't know whether it is or not but me and my mate are stuck and we keep dying (which isn't fun).
We are towards the end of the game, the bit where you walk into the courtyard and find Jenny, you are then confronted by some of the 7. We shoot them and the rest of the people kill us in a second, we shoot the people who shoot at us and we get killed. We go for cover...we get killed.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

SuperSouter

You need to shoot the land mine to the right, near the dead guys body.

SuperSouter
12-24-2007, 06:30 AM
I feel so simple now :P

I just want the game to end now so I don't have to play it anymore :P

I am at the bit where you go back to the village so save the people

Boo47
12-24-2007, 02:36 PM
Toughest part of the game, my friend. There are two ways to the church, by taking the long way, or by taking a short cut off to the left a little ways in to the level (it's a big staircase built into the hill).

cptmorgemaker
12-25-2007, 06:49 AM
You need to shoot the land mine to the right, near the dead guys body. Everytime I shoot the mine I die

Boo47
12-27-2007, 11:12 PM
Don't move the left stick atall. Only move the right stick, and fire.:uzi: