360 Voice Challenge for Viral Badge and 4000 MS Points

MajinFro

aye while I am not personally going for it (I will be whoring points the 2nd week because of the GSL) I don't want the other participants gipped.

as of now I will let 14k and up in because I really want to start this tonight. But if i suspect foul play I will remove you before I launch.

yea all you have to do is be a member.

and when we get 10 or more people, I launch and the person with the highest gamerscore after 14 days starting at 3 a.m. eastern (the first one 3am after I launch) wins.

9 or less people? I can't launch it.

If you win it, you will get an email to fill out a form for your prize. And it will take 6-8 week to recieve it.

yea all you have to do is be a member.

and when we get 10 or more people, I launch and the person with the highest gamerscore after 14 days starting at 3 a.m. eastern (the first one 3am after I launch) wins.

9 or less people? I can't launch it.

If you win it, you will get an email to fill out a form for your prize. And it will take 6-8 week to recieve it.

It says that there are 136 rewards left? But, example, is the biggest gain of score in 14 days or the highest score?

Thank you for including me. I'm in, but I do feel I'm going to get destroyed, lol.

EDIT - Also, can you give us some kind of notice (perhaps via PM or email) as to when to start? That'd be a lot easier then constantly checking this.

Also, I've got the same questions as Darth Oden - wouldn't you mean the biggest gain because highest gamerscore wouldn't be all that fair for some of us, especially if Kaens is in the race, ha.

Why does it still say "Unknown" for last time logged on??? I've been on several times just yesterday...

it's cool. i think the scouting report is buggy.

i suppose i could join. ;)

i will be on when i get home...

would love to have you Shaaady. I can't decide if us GSL peeps are at a disadvantage from the week break or at an advantage because of the points we will put up in the 2nd week ;)