PDA

View Full Version : Why is Hunter so hard?

Draco719
12-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Like all the other games ive played i always play on the Normal difficulty my first play thru....on this game that would be Hunter. Wow....hunter is insanly difficult.....Your health slams to zero in no time and it seems even if im prone in tall grass and the guy is facing the other way he always spots me!! Its supossed to be a sneaky/shoot em up right? Well the sneaky never works!! Its like they built the AI to see you no matter what!
I'm just glad the reload time is short or i would have tossed this game in the trash by now.

kiwi18
03-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Like all the other games ive played i always play on the Normal difficulty my first play thru....on this game that would be Hunter. Wow....hunter is insanly difficult.....Your health slams to zero in no time and it seems even if im prone in tall grass and the guy is facing the other way he always spots me!! Its supossed to be a sneaky/shoot em up right? Well the sneaky never works!! Its like they built the AI to see you no matter what!
I'm just glad the reload time is short or i would have tossed this game in the trash by now.

ha. i did actually toss it in the trash i hated tht game and will never play it again and yeah id sneak up on someone. plant a thorn trap thingy or branch trap thingy and then hit them with a rock when im in great cover and they would see me and run the other way. its bullshit

X Bob0907 X
03-29-2008, 10:08 AM
On the easiest difficulty dont bother with stealth. I didn't, after a while. Spoiler!!!!!
You get predator abilities (like the ones in multiplayer) after a while and they really help you.