PDA

View Full Version : mastermold interior sen. tech

g4m3r7ag
06-12-2006, 03:53 AM
i cant find sentinel tech number 2 in mastermold interior, this is what the achievement guide says

2. Directly behind the second set of broken wires when rewiring the secondary panels.

now i have jumped onto that structure that the pipe that needs repaired is on, and its not on that, then i read in another guide that its on a light pole thing, the only light pole i can find is the one when you first start out on this part, after you follow jason's ghost, right between the exit of the tunnel your in and the pipe that the primary bulkhead wires are on, i have climbed up and down it and its not on it, i have jumped from it to the structure up and to the left of the secondary bulkhead and its not on it either, can someone please give me a better description of where this thing is at.

Sarge McLarge
06-12-2006, 06:47 AM
If I remember correctly when you're at the second set of wires its going to be on a pole above you.

g4m3r7ag
06-12-2006, 07:20 AM
i read through the faq on gamefaqs again, i thought it was in the first room, the one where you repair the wires before the sentinel since you repair two sets of wires in there, turns out it was a couple of rooms after that one, after you blew up the sentinel