PDA

View Full Version : 1st level secret room


drakehellsing
12-27-2007, 08:25 AM
I've only got 66% secret at the end and I want to find there the other 34% is, cause I like to know about secret rooms ^^

Okay, I know about the one in the zig-zag room on the left, well, the two parts in there, but that's all....where else do I need to go?

And speaking of which, there's a red button at the start.....does that do anything too? Or is it just there?

Jack Bauer Jnr
12-27-2007, 09:01 AM
The red button at the start opens up a secret area.

Once you've pressed the red button, turn left and head out of where you are. Infront of you you should see a blue pool, to the right of that is now a open slot. Go through there, you'll find an open courtyard, with a rocket launcher (is in multiplayer) and a set of stairs on the right. Go down the stairs and follow them, and you'll open a secret door which opens out infront of the last main bulkhead door (once you exit this secret passage you'll know where you are).

I hope that helps your last part of your question, as for the others I am unsure.