View Full Version : Best and worst games of 2007

Robertisyourgod
12-27-2007, 04:43 PM
The best game is probably, well i like them all but halo 3 was dissapointing

o0EVIL0o x360a
12-27-2007, 09:41 PM
BEST: Bioshock
WORST: Fuzion Frenzy 2

There is no need for further discussion, really. ;)

YoungStunna69
12-27-2007, 10:03 PM
BEST GAME: Call of Duty 4
WORST GAME: Halo 3

Okay... NOW there's no need for further discussion.:p

Ramdon
12-27-2007, 10:43 PM
Best Game: Call of Duty 4
Worst Game: F.E.A.R. Files....Seriously, so effing boring.

Sanction
12-27-2007, 10:53 PM
Best :: Call of Duty 4
Worst :: CSI

Gun-Nut
12-27-2007, 10:56 PM
Best: Call of Duty 4
Worst: FIFA 08

Nick G 42390
12-27-2007, 10:57 PM
Haven't played every game, but, from what I played here's my best and worst.

BEST: Call Of Duty 4/Guitar Hero 3

Worst: MotoGP '07!!!!!! Never, EVER play that damn game! Just plain horrible.

Shaaady Souljah
12-27-2007, 10:57 PM
Best Game (all-around): probably Rock Band. Fun solo, and even better with friends. :rock

Worst Game: none of them. They all have achievements! ;) ok, fine... i will say Two Worlds.

Cyrex
12-27-2007, 11:09 PM
Best: COD4 single player/ Halo 3 Multiplayer

Worst: Tenchu Z ( i only thought of games that i have played

fuzzy510
12-27-2007, 11:52 PM
BEST GAME: Call of Duty 4
WORST GAME: Halo 3

Okay... NOW there's no need for further discussion.:p
How can you possibly justify saying Halo 3 was the worst game of the year? You'd rather play some of the bugged, broken pieces of crap that make it out to the market than Halo 3?

I mean, I'm no Halo fanboy, and Halo 3 wasn't my pick for game of the year, but really? Worst of the year?
________
Extreme vaporizer review (http://extremevaporizer.net/)

I King Pin 0
12-28-2007, 12:16 AM
Best Game(s)
Rock Band, Guitar Hero 3, and Call of Duty 4

Worst by far:
All Pro Football 2k8

Abstract Class
12-28-2007, 12:16 AM
BEST: Bioshock.

An absolute joy to play, with a gripping storyline and innovative approach to the FPS genre. The developers should be commended for trying something different.

Only a lack of multiplayer robbed this game of greatness - unleashing plasmids over Live would have been fantastic entertainment. Unfortunately after completing the game, there's not much in the way of replay value.

WORST: Assassins Creed.

This was hyped to death, so I guess it's almost inevitable that it would fall short. It's beautiful to look at (much like Jade Redmond :)) but after you've admired the graphics, I felt there wasn't much left.

The gameplay was simply too repetitive and uninvolving - I wish I had read 360 gamer's review before buying it, but I was sucked in by the hype and preordered it months before release date.

Kazdan
12-28-2007, 12:27 AM
Best: Assassin's Creed. This game is everything I expected. Okay, I was a bit shocked about the game being so repetitive, but it didn't bother me that much, because I enjoyed this game every second I played it!

Worst: Two Worlds. Do I really need to say more about this game?

Who128
12-28-2007, 02:48 AM
BEST: Orange Box
5 GREAT games in one. Nothing beats that!

Worst: Skate.
I usually don't play bad games, and this game just pisses me off. Learning curve is immense!

Bioshock isn't on there because i played it for like 10 minutes and hated it.

Nick G 42390
12-28-2007, 03:05 AM
Worst: Skate.
I usually don't play bad games, and this game just pisses me off. Learning curve is immense!

Skate is one of the best games of the year. Easily top 5. Your only calling it the worst because the control scheme is too much for you and not simple enough. That's pathetic to say a game is bad because you can't figure out the controls.

Vista
12-28-2007, 03:07 AM
Best-Rock Band, Halo 3, CoD 4

Worst- TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS, TWO WORLDS and TWO WORLDS

Nick G 42390
12-28-2007, 03:09 AM
Damn, am I the only one who liked Two Worlds?! I mean, it's not the greatest game at all, but it wasn't that bad. Try playing MotoGP '07, Nascar 08, Fuzion Frenzey and games like that. Those games are far worse then Two Worlds in my opinion.

Outlaw
12-28-2007, 03:18 AM
Best Game(s)
Rock Band, Guitar Hero 3, and Call of Duty 4

Worst by far:
All Pro Football 2k8

i wouldnt say rock band was a big thing i mean ya its fun but it get reppitive id think game of the year would need some differences like storyline to follow for starters and i thought of it as a more monthly game play it for points beat it and than play it like every once in awhile when bored and to feel accomplished that you beat something lol

but for top i'd say cod4 and halo i love halo i mean who couldnt stick with forge for hours lol makes it so much fun and online is great

worst would be like

damn i dont know when i find a bad game i dont play it again and forget about em

Vista
12-28-2007, 03:19 AM
Damn, am I the only one who liked Two Worlds?! I mean, it's not the greatest game at all, but it wasn't that bad. Try playing MotoGP '07, Nascar 08, Fuzion Frenzey and games like that. Those games are far worse then Two Worlds in my opinion.

How could you like it? The graphics were on par with my PS1 or Gameboy, the gameplay was as bad as Hellen Keller going through an obstacle course, even when you were standing still the screen still lagged and twitched. Plus the achievements and locations were glitched and the online sucks. The towns and cities looked all the same as well!... A game can't be good after all of those cons.

Nick G 42390
12-28-2007, 03:20 AM
How could you like it? The graphics were on par with my PS1 or Gameboy, the gameplay was as bad as Hellen Keller going through an obstacle course, even when you were standing still the screen still lagged and twitched. Plus the achievements and locations were glitched and the online sucks. The towns and cities looked all the same as well!... A game can't be good after all of those cons.

I've played far worse games on the 360 then Two Worlds...

Fonkey Monkey
12-28-2007, 03:24 AM
best-super mario galaxy/bioshock/cod4
worst-gotta be honest i didnt really play any bad games this year. halo 3 wasnt the balls it was made up to be, but hardly as bad as two worlds. probably anything on xbla would suffice.

Sanction
12-28-2007, 04:08 AM

Hey now, NASCAR 08 was pretty good :p, I liked it...but then again I'm a hardcore NASCAR fan.

MotoGP 07 actually came in the mail today from Gamefly, but as soon as I read what you posted I ran to the mailman down the street and gave it back...lol.

Nick G 42390
12-28-2007, 04:12 AM
Hey now, NASCAR 08 was pretty good :p, I liked it...but then again I'm a hardcore NASCAR fan.

MotoGP 07 actually came in the mail today from Gamefly, but as soon as I read what you posted I ran to the mailman down the street and gave it back...lol.

Great choice dude! Just look at my gamer card, there's a big 0 next to that game. Played it for 30 seconds and regretted it. That was a wise move on your part my friend...

Sanction
12-28-2007, 04:21 AM
Yeah, same for me with MotoGP 2006. Big fatass ZERO on my gamercard :mad:...that game was retarded, played it all of 10 minutes too.

EDIT - sorry, LiveEye says 20 minutes for GP 2006, my mistake.

Illution
12-28-2007, 04:33 AM
Best: Call of Duty 4, Gears (can I say this?) of War, Guitar Hero 3

Worst: well... hmm.. I don't have many games but .. I dunno. Halo! - it's the only game I have that is kinda bad. O_O

LostButSeeking
12-28-2007, 04:58 AM
Best Game:Orange Box (specifically Portal)

Worst Game: Avatar? Seriously didn't bother after the first 10 seconds it takes to get the 1000 out of it.

BackerMan
12-28-2007, 05:20 AM
Best (tied) ---> Call of Duty 4 and BioShock

Worst ---> Assassin's Creed (hard to understand the story and no subtitle)

Who128
12-28-2007, 06:40 AM
Skate is one of the best games of the year. Easily top 5. Your only calling it the worst because the control scheme is too much for you and not simple enough. That's pathetic to say a game is bad because you can't figure out the controls.

I didn't mean it was the worst for 360, i meant it was the worst i played. I just don't like the feel of it. I would rather play Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2.

xDCJx
12-28-2007, 08:04 AM
Well, Best game is a major call being there were so many fantastic games. But i can narrow it down to two, for me

Best: Halo 3, Skate
Worst: Fuzion Frenzy 2, THPG

But honestly being worst of 2007 is like being the worst of the best, Oh, and whoever is hating on halo 3 is ridiculous. It is epic! Although the story maybe a little short its sweet and the multiplayer is spectacular.

oneandonlytommo
12-28-2007, 08:43 AM
best : stranglehold , bioshock

worst : nasacar 08 worst game ive ever played and juiced 2

Illution
12-28-2007, 09:17 AM
But honestly being worst of 2007 is like being the worst of the best, Oh, and whoever is hating on halo 3 is ridiculous. It is epic! Although the story maybe a little short its sweet and the multiplayer is spectacular.

Agreed, but it gets a little to boring and repetitive for me.. Just don't find anything that interesting about it.

I LoMar I
12-28-2007, 09:38 AM
Best: Call of Duty 4 (Mass Effect was a close 2nd)

Worst: Halo 3 by far. The multiplayer was so terrible, i mean how come i get the chance to shoot him point blank with a shot gun, but he gets 1 BR shot & beat down, but ia m the dead one. COME ON BUNGIE!!!!!!!1

p.s. WHERES MY DAMN 35, stuck on a 34 in three game types

Sickeder666
12-28-2007, 09:39 AM
Worst - Halo 3

Best - Naruto RIse Of The Ninja

sam49
12-28-2007, 11:23 AM
Worst: Hour of victory. When it was released it wss already in the bargain bin and I thought about buying it, but after playing it at a friends house (who rented it, not brought it) I am dlightful I never brought it.

Best: COD 4. It has it all Graphics, gameplay, achievements (Easy ones as well) and online which I dont play much.

Bax x360a
12-28-2007, 12:33 PM
BEST - COD4
WORST - Avatar

Enough said.

artvandel4y
01-05-2008, 09:39 AM
Best of Times: Mass Effect. You forgot about Mass Effect
Worst of Times: Hour of Victory. There's a reason you didn't play it.
Meanest of Times (tell me if you get the reference): This is my most overrated game, medal of Honor Airborne. As a 7.5, it is way more overrated than Halo 3 or Bioshock at a 9.5. At least Halo 3 was well polished and Bioshock was fresh. MoH takes everything good about CoD 1-3, makes a buggy, glitchy game with bad controls and a unique gimmick, which is done poorly.

Dashman232
01-06-2008, 02:46 AM
Well, Best game is a major call being there were so many fantastic games. But i can narrow it down to two, for me

Best: Halo 3, Skate
Worst: Fuzion Frenzy 2, THPG

Wow u really dont like tony hawk proving grounds?? I got that for christmas and love it. Here are mine

best game- Assassins creed,mx vs atv untamed

worst game - Cant think of one at the moment

Biggest letdown - halo 3...

hotdog1802
01-07-2008, 11:51 PM
BEST:Kane&Lynch (I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY, THAT GAME HAD THE BEST STORY AND VOICE ACTING THIS YEAR)

WORST:ASSASSINS CREED (WAS CRAPY AND BORING)

DrDrix
01-08-2008, 12:25 AM

I liked Two Worlds two... Saint's Row was bad.

xxEquilibriumxx
01-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Best: I thought Shadowrun was awesome
Worst: Command and Conquer 3 I remember loving the old games I can't stand playing this

Agent Earl
01-08-2008, 11:32 PM
BEST:Bioshock
WORST:Eragon

OldWIKI TIK
01-09-2008, 01:37 AM
Best: Rock Band and CoD4 (GH3 and 2 were good too)
Worst: well, i was disappointed with Nascar '08 and Halo3

puckup
01-09-2008, 01:40 AM
best game i think is COD4 and the worst i dont know there are just so many to choose from

Da Cowinator
01-09-2008, 01:45 AM
Best: Halo 3

Worst: I honestly didn't really like Bioshock...