PDA

View Full Version : Don't Fear The Reaper Expert drums, i need help

KiLL CraZy
12-28-2007, 01:44 AM
anyone got any tips on beating this song? im 6 songs away from beating expert career with drums and this song is killing me. I can pretty much do up to 65% i believe it was with no problem then comes the million notes of just red hits with the foot pedal, i even tried with a friend he does pedal, and i do drums, and we still couldn't do it, lol any tips for the timing on all the red or anything that will help me beat this song?

xRogue 5x
12-28-2007, 01:49 AM
I hear there is a way to make a second kick pedal using a headphone splitter. My friend did this and he said it made those bass kicks much easier. Next time I talk to him i'll ask him how to set it up.

Outlaw
12-28-2007, 02:47 AM
i aint got much but go with rougue

or go to practice i did that a lot in gh3 couldnt nail anything dragonforce and its now easy as fuck jus takes time your muscles start to adapt to what you do

and when you practice start on low speed and work up it works pretty good jus a little time consuming

Shaaady Souljah
12-28-2007, 04:30 AM
yep. practice makes perfect... slow it down and get the timing right and then speed it up until you are ready to beat it.

xRogue 5x
12-28-2007, 05:05 AM
yep. practice makes perfect... slow it down and get the timing right and then speed it up until you are ready to beat it.

Hmm..... I don't think thats the advice he was looking for. :p Sorry if that was inappropriate but I couldn't help myself.

ASTROBL4ACK
12-30-2007, 02:21 AM
I was stuck at this for the longest time. I beat it when I tapped down my Red drum pad, for some reason this made it possible for me to hit the pad with two sticks at a time in rapid succsession. I'm now one song away from the the ANIMAL achievement, and won't be getting it in a week or so due to it breaking in the middle of "Won't Get Fooled Again"

HoodMod
12-30-2007, 08:39 PM
I'm playing through on hard and I'm having a similar problem. This doesn't seem like something I can practice. There are soooo many red notes that come really fast, and I can't play them with one hand but it doesn't let you use two...

n1n3t33nd3lta
12-30-2007, 11:14 PM
I envy you both, as I can't beat run to the hills on hard. Practice makes perfect, though, listen to Shaaaady.

P.S. whatever you do, do not download the metallica songs and try to beat the endless setlist on expert with drums, impossible.

REBEL BOY OO9
03-04-2008, 04:13 AM
Im stuck on Don't Fear(the Reaper) the bass is WAYYYY too fast for me.

xCOBRAx
03-04-2008, 05:41 AM
Im stuck on Don't Fear(the Reaper) the bass is WAYYYY too fast for me.

ok first off. what did you do man, just go through every single thread and reply to everyone that you felt you had some nugget of information to through out? first i thought u were just trying to raise your post count but now you have revived 5 or 6 threads that havent had anyone say anything in them for over a month, additionally you have done nothing but utter nonesense......now we all have a bunch of useless threads above the ones that we actually care about and are gonna have to go /bump those