View Full Version : Glitched Achievements??

Conker1985 GT
07-02-2013, 06:03 PM
hey folks, i completed the first chapter but got no achievement :uzi:

anyone with the same problem?

07-02-2013, 06:13 PM
Make sure all levels under chapter one are showing as complete when you go to select level. If they are, try playing them on Insomnia or Nightmare. If it still does not unlock, you may need to sign a new pact and restart. You might also want to try making sure you have each level's tarot card unlocked. This may have a behind-the-scenes effect on the achievement.

Since I am in NA, I can't really help you more than I already have. Nevertheless, I will add the chapter completion achievements to the possible glitched achievements in my guide.

Conker1985 GT
07-02-2013, 07:44 PM
thank you for help will try it ...

07-06-2013, 06:27 PM
I think we probably discussed it in the achievements page, but it maybe that you have to make sure you use 'continue' each time and not enter your game using chapter select until you complete the chapter(s).
Sorry, it was NevadaEisvogel who had the problem and asked about it in achievements. They replied: 'Found the problem: I did not finish Level 1-1 correctly, for some reason the game didn't count it, but of course I did finish it. After finishing it again with chapter selection, Achievement popped up. I heard from some players that the game sometimes does that at random and the problem is possible in all chapters.'