PDA

View Full Version : I dont know

Er0ck21
12-28-2007, 07:27 AM
I'm not sure on how many people have figured this out yet but on the rock band guitar, practice your favorite solo in the game. during practice mode use the bottom 5 frets, dont strum just when the note comes hit it. Rock band guitar = insanely awesome tapping system. if you cant figure out what i mean. Try tapping the bottom 5 frets like you see in rock videos will playing a solo (only works in the solo section of songs, aka the blue background and percentage)

let me know what you think.

er0ck21

xRogue 5x
12-28-2007, 08:12 AM
Thats pretty cool! I'll have to try that out. I guess the rockband controller isn't all bad.

JohnTheGamer
12-28-2007, 08:59 AM
Yeah, if you read the manual you would know that! But yeah it's really cool that they have the two sets of frets (heh, that rhymed) and that you don't have to strum to play solos, get rock out big time now.

Mr Arrow
12-28-2007, 02:57 PM
Yes it's cool but it means you have to use the Rock Band POS guitar! I wish they had put some more effort into a better quality one.

I'll stick to the Les Paul wirelss goodness, even if I have to play a few more notes.

OldWIKI TIK
12-29-2007, 07:15 PM
Yes it's cool but it means you have to use the Rock Band POS guitar! I wish they had put some more effort into a better quality one.

I'll stick to the Les Paul wirelss goodness, even if I have to play a few more notes.
Same here. I am afraid to use for fear of it breaking. Took me long enough to get used to the Les Paul anyway. Besides, the whammy bar on Strat i find VERY uncomfortable to use.

thejokell
12-29-2007, 07:20 PM

The Strat is miles ahead of the Les Paul IMO. Having the frets right next to each other and flush against the neck is great.

Er0ck21
01-04-2008, 06:17 AM
The Strat is miles ahead of the Les Paul IMO. Having the frets right next to each other and flush against the neck is great.

I love the RB guitar better than the Les Paul. I makes me wanna wish that Guitar hero allowed the use of the rock band guitar.