PDA

View Full Version : Last Boss

DarkDementia
12-29-2007, 08:18 AM
Im an Experienced and GOOD gamer and i see people saying how easy it is and i think i must be missing something, as ive been stuck on this boss for 2 days and it looks, in my opinion, physcially impossible. He gets fury so often that the damage you did just gets healed again by the fury and it follows that same pattern. I have no idea how to beat this guy.

Glyndinn
12-30-2007, 02:30 AM
Try the suggestions in this thread:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=25605

I used the method mentioned there of hitting "Y" to jump on him when he's about attack you in his final fury mode. He'll throw you down but you won't take damage, and you can regenerate your health when you jumping on him. Then when you health gets back up you can just wail away on him again, repeating hitting "Y" if your health gets low again.

Swanky Banker
01-20-2008, 01:22 AM
Yes it works, once you get the hang of it. Here is a few more details.

You should be able to get to the last part of the fight (Sabretooths second fury), but at this stage his attacks (just a bog standard kick) seems to have some extra power to devastate your health.

So you must save your one of your own fury for this time otherwise the X move doesn't work. As soon as he goes fury so do you.

Don't allow yourself to be trapped in a corner as its difficult to get up from the fall. Also don't bother blocking (which will have got you to this point) as it doesn't help.

Its just a case of getting into a rythmn, wait for his attack, dodge it, then you move in will XXX then a Y and you stick to his chest, and thrown to the floor, get straight back up and repeat until its over.

At first I thought this strategy didn't work but it does when you get the hang of it.

DAUNTEDFLETTY
02-13-2008, 07:27 AM
i found that blocking was the only way i could beat this guy:uzi:

Maartos
03-12-2008, 08:58 AM
got it yesterday in 6 tries. The way I did it was to hit him a couple of times and then jump away when he was about to smack me. When he went in fury mode I did the same. I jumped on him when I was low on health so he knocked me off to regenerate my health. I did this on both the fury's on the upper platform. After jumping down I did the same thing. And as he is in his final fury you can do this too, just be sure that when you're low on health, jump on him to regenerate your health because his smacks can take serious damage on you. When your have enough health again, you will have to keep smashing him with x. Keep repeating this till you finally beat him!!