PDA

View Full Version : AC or COD4

soccerplaya13cj
12-29-2007, 05:16 PM
I'm getting one today on sale at best buy, I'm going to also get the demos to try out, but I want to see what everyone else says.

P.S. This is for playing, not how easy achievements are.

Outlaw
12-29-2007, 05:19 PM
for playing it would def be cod4 game kicks so much ass and is so fun and i love the campaign shit and the online is incredible

ac is fun but i would go cod4 over it

i think everyone would agree with me i mean come on you cant beat cod4 too much fun ....:drunk

Cold Rival
12-29-2007, 05:20 PM
It's a tough one, but for replay-ability, deffo CoD. AC's great, but it's the fantastic online that CoD posesses which makes it better. (In my opinion, anyway!)

Oh, and I don't think you can download demos of either of them games! You'll have to trust us!

Andrew x360a
12-29-2007, 05:21 PM
I loved Assassin's Creed. It was awesome to play as an assassin that kills up close rather than sniping from afar. The counter and combo kills are really sweet as well. It does lack replayability if you're happy with how you've done all the assassinations by the end of the game. I actually went back and played a second time because I wanted to try and do some of the assassinations a little bit better.

narcolepticshee
12-29-2007, 05:27 PM
Assassins Creed is wicked but definatly COD4

Peace

Bax x360a
12-29-2007, 05:28 PM
If you enjoy playing online, then COD4 is definately the choice for you.

Sanction
12-29-2007, 05:30 PM
Call of Duty 4, AC has absolutely NO replay value once you get the full 1K...but then again, few games do.

oneandonlytommo
12-29-2007, 09:01 PM
if you can get both get them as they are both great games. but i would choose cod4 over ac as ac doesnt have much replay value but in saying that neither does cod4 really. i played cod4 online when i was round my mates and it was awsome wich makes it a little better than ac.

UnHoLy DeFeAt
12-29-2007, 10:20 PM
i havent played neither but cod4 looks way better.

Mr G85X
12-29-2007, 10:20 PM
They're both good games, but COD4 comes out on top
the single player is short but amazing, and i reckon the best multiplayer on the 360

Assassins Creed is just grind-tastic

Bax x360a
12-29-2007, 10:41 PM
Your best bit is checking out the reviews of each and then deciding for yourself
COD4 - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/review.php?gameID=377
AC - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/achievements.php?gameID=277

sam49
12-29-2007, 11:38 PM
I played AC at my friends house and never really liked it much. I've got COD 4 and even though it is sooooooo hard on veteran I still prefer it more than AC.

VI JimJam
12-29-2007, 11:43 PM
I have both, and I believe COD 4 is so much better, AC is great to start with, but then once you've done, it's a bit boring.

However, COD 4 has AWESOME on-line capabilities, which have me hooked :)

Gun-Nut
12-29-2007, 11:45 PM
Assassin's Creed is alright but you could probably have all the achievement in a days worth of playing, just means looking for all those flags, once that's done nothing left to do on the game really :(

Call of Duty 4 has the Story to play though, assuming you do it once without Veteran you then have that to do for more achievements, Also have Arcade Mode, everyone wants to score higher then there mates! :D And then you have the online which just rocks I must say! Got 55 Levels to get though and then you can restart your rank 10 times I think? Maybe 5 and go again :D gets you a different looking rank icon and that's about it, but tons of replay value IMO

I'm not just a CoD Fanboy I just honestly thing CoD4 is worth buying, I just borrowed Assassin's Creed from a friend and that's all that was really needed.

Bullet2theface
12-29-2007, 11:46 PM
I have seen so many of these topics being made...Like I say every time, AC really has no replay value, but CoD4 has a great multiplayer that will keep you playing for a while...

Pez
12-29-2007, 11:51 PM
I have both games, and IMO they're both great! :D

I'd go with COD4 though, the multiplayer just nudges it in front for me. Adds to the replayability value. ;)

~SS

Tibbs
12-30-2007, 12:08 AM
COD4, It great to play offline and any better online. Can't go wrong with COD4

Siege Is Like
12-30-2007, 12:32 AM
cod4 hands down. playing the single player campaign alone on the multiple difficulties is awesome...then the online mp as mentioned...

assasins is as well an awesome game, but i cant see myself playing it more then once other then for achievement whore purposes

I King Pin 0
12-30-2007, 01:07 AM
I have both and if you are not going to choose based on the achievements, go with Call of Duty 4. The online play is why I would go with it considering there is none for Assassin's Creed. If you are not big in the online play of shooters though, and it comes down to the story line, I would have to go with uh..., erm..., Assassin's Creed only because it is like nothing I have ever played before.