PDA

View Full Version : Show/Hide in a Achievment Guides!

xGodDogx
12-29-2007, 11:53 PM
Well I see that we already have some Show/Hide tab in the achievement check list page. but I know we have some really intelligent people to help program this in the Achievement guide page. They could take info from the checklist taking which achievements you have and being able to hide those so that you will be able to find the achievement tips for that certain one that your trying to accomplish. I would love it that could be made into the Achievement guide page. Thanks.!

The Pants Party
12-30-2007, 12:14 AM
That feature is in the process of being expanded. It will hopefully eventually work for the list and guide pages, as well as having the function to remember your preference so you don't have to keep clicking the link to hide your already completed achievements.

Maybe Routine will chime in and update us on his progress, but don't worry, it's coming. :)

xGodDogx
12-30-2007, 05:58 AM
Alright sounds good I will be looking foward to seeig this stuff coming to the site soon. If you guys need help i any way doing this i proabbly could help as i did websites for a while back a couple years ago and have done similar stuff to this. Alright Hope to see this happen soon

fuzzy510
12-30-2007, 06:24 AM
And here I was, about to toss my support for instituting this, but it looks like it's not needed! Fantastic!
________
N02 vaporizer (http://no2vaporizers.com)

RoutineX
12-30-2007, 11:03 AM
Added =)

You can now show/hide completed achievements from the guide pages as well as update your progress.

XboxFreak36
12-30-2007, 01:18 PM
Great feature!! it works good!! *bright idea* :D

VI JimJam
12-30-2007, 01:42 PM
Another great feature RoutineX, you're doing a great job of the site, keep it up!

xGodDogx
12-30-2007, 09:03 PM
Awesome Looks great. This is what i wanted now this makes it a lot easier. Thanks for the great feature.

Hotoke
12-30-2007, 11:25 PM
This new feature is awesome. I didn't even know about the My360Achievements feature 'til about... now lol

Gratz everyone, this website is waaay cooler than I thought.