PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed or Rock Band?

t3wargamer
12-30-2007, 12:32 AM
I really want both, but i already have GH 2 and 3

Tibbs
12-30-2007, 12:37 AM
Havn'e got to play AC
I hear it was fun. But with no Replay. So I would go with Rock Band.

DoM cAbAn
12-30-2007, 12:50 AM
Assassin's Creed and Rock Band are two totally different games. One is an action/adventue game that takes place in 1191, and the other is a musical game. If you're looking to play only by yourself, go for Assassin's Creed because it's one player. If you're looking to have friends playing with you, go for Rock Band.

Guitar Hero 2 and 3 might satisfy your needs for a musical game, though, so that's another reason to get Rock Band. It's really up to you in the end.

I King Pin 0
12-30-2007, 01:02 AM
Getting Rock band will come down to you deciding how much you really want to play the drums, as the guitar is worse than on Guitar Hero. You can also play through the solo tour by yourself with the 3 different instruments. Assassin's Creed has no online play but has the adventure feel to it in single player. If the price is not a deciding factor I would go with Rock Band.

Nj RZA
12-30-2007, 01:31 AM
I beat Assassin's Creed and it is a great single-player game, and I have also played Rock band at a friend's house which is also extremely fun. I would personally say if you are someone who always has a lot of friends over get Rock Band, but if you like intense storydriven games get Assassin's.

d1abl0z0p3ra
12-30-2007, 01:36 AM
i have both but Rock Band is just like an imitation of Guitar Hero 3,

Assassin's Creed is just a game you go by story kind of. . . Fun but you not so much "freedom" like Oblivion (even though they have several differences)

Bullet2theface
12-30-2007, 02:46 AM
AC - little replay value, yet offers a great single player.
RB - Great replay value, fun multiplayer, but the cost is a bit to much.

SegaSaturnSNK
12-30-2007, 05:10 AM
These threads need to die lol.

Two totally different games so like you said, if you already got GH2 and 3, just go with Assassin's Creed. Have some action game to play and take a break from the music genre games.

Spartan EXR
12-30-2007, 06:18 PM
Assassins creed is an amazing game. buy it!

Bullet2theface
12-30-2007, 06:53 PM
These threads need to die lol.

Two totally different games so like you said, if you already got GH2 and 3, just go with Assassin's Creed. Have some action game to play and take a break from the music genre games.
I agree....