PDA

View Full Version : Easy Expert Songs to 100%

Vista
12-30-2007, 02:25 AM
I have seen many people asking what songs are easy to 100% for certain achievements in the game. I figured we might as well make a list. Please add the songs that you have 100% for each instrument that were fairly simple. Please add if the song was a DLC song as well. NOTE-Songs easy to 100% on the guitar should be easy to 100% on the bass.

Easy 100% Guitar
-Roxanne (Police DLC)
-I think I'm paranoid
-Time we had (DLC)
- In Bloom
-When You Were Young
-Learn to fly
-Sabotage
-Should I stay or Should I go
-Maps
-Mississippi Queen
-Here it goes again
-Creep
-The Reaper
-Enter Sandman
-Are you Gonna Be my Girl?
-The Hand that Feeds
Easy 100% Bass
-I think I'm paranoid
-Maps
-Should I stay or should I go?
-Here we go again
-Creep
Easy 100% Drums
-29 Fingers
-Wanted Dead or Alive
-I think I'm paranoid
Easy 100% Vocals
-Blitzkrieg Bop
-Sabotage
-Creep
-----------------------------
Contributors:
Sora27
Brtas Zowes
Birky
N1nt33nd3lta
OldWIKI Tik
Punker

Sora27
12-30-2007, 02:32 AM
The Clash's "Should I stmay or Should I go" is rediculously easy on bass on expert. That's how I got the achievement at least.

Sprinkles
12-30-2007, 02:39 AM
Guitar = time we had (bonus song)

Bass = here we go again

Birky
12-30-2007, 06:44 AM
I went through BWT with a friend me expert guitar and him expert bass. I wrote down all of my 100% as we went. So heres my list...

In Bloom
When You Were Young
Learn to fly
Sabotage
Should I stay or Should I go
I think I'm paranoid
Maps (I think? I never wrote it down, but I remember this being easy)
Mississippi Queen
Here it goes again
Creep (-2 on the second fast strums)
The Reaper
Enter Sandman
Are you Guna Be my Girl? (I think that what it was called?)
The Hand that Feeds

Also A couple others, I'll have to ask my friend and will edit with a few more.

n1n3t33nd3lta
12-30-2007, 07:02 AM
guitar = maps

bass = creep

I haven't done the drums yet, so I dunno bout it. I get to 99% on creep on vocals and cannot get the "Runnnnnnn" part down. :/

Vista
12-30-2007, 03:09 PM
Thanks guys, hopefully this will eventually be added in a guide or stickied, anyway we need some easy drums and vocals! Please see which are easy!

Chupathingy13
12-30-2007, 04:16 PM
I cannot believe Sabotage is still up there for easy 100% vocal expert

HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO TALKY PARTS?

I haven't got above a 3-star, and I have one tier left for expert solo tour.

Vista
12-30-2007, 04:20 PM
I cannot believe Sabotage is still up there for easy 100% vocal expert

HOW THE HELL DO YOU DO TALKY PARTS?

I haven't got above a 3-star, and I have one tier left for expert solo tour.

A lot of people say it is very mono tone and easy to do, If I get enough people to say it is too hard, I will take it down if you want.

Chupathingy13
12-30-2007, 04:22 PM
A lot of people say it is very mono tone and easy to do, If I get enough people to say it is too hard, I will take it down if you want.

Well that would make sense. I mean, every time I do the song, I go totally ape-s**t-Buddy-Rich style on it.

OldWIKI TIK
12-30-2007, 04:47 PM
Thanks guys, hopefully this will eventually be added in a guide or stickied, anyway we need some easy drums and vocals! Please see which are easy!
My nephew has an easy time with Wanted Dead or Alive on expert drums....

Birky
12-30-2007, 06:06 PM
Well that would make sense. I mean, every time I do the song, I go totally ape-s**t-Buddy-Rich style on it.

It might have to do with your voice. Some people with high or low voices have different difficulties with some songs. I have a really deep voice (ooo ya I know I'm a manly man) and I have problems singing some songs that are normally sung by women. That might be it. Also, my girlfriend could not sing for the life of her when trying to do any of the songs by man... which is most.

Blista: I never really read the thread that closely as it was late at night when I posted but...Some of the songs I listed are not easy. Creep, Enter Sandman, and The Reaper are all pretty damn hard... (I am not bragging here...) I am just good enough to 100% them. I don't think those should be on the list for people just trying to get the achievement.

OldWIKI TIK
12-30-2007, 06:09 PM
Well, over all.....Roxanne is the easiest to FC on both guitar and bass IMO. I have no idea really about drums or vocals, but im closest to 100% on Don't Fear the Reaper vocals.:woop:

punker
12-30-2007, 06:38 PM
The Achievement Guide here suggests I Think I'm Paranoid for 100% on the drums, and I'd have to say that's a good choice. I just tried it really quickly, and only missed about three notes... not bad for a first try. This one will be simple enough to get using that song.

aswipe21
12-30-2007, 06:57 PM
Yeah I 100% Creep on Expert playing bass on the second try so it's probably your best bet for the bassist achievement. I Think I'm Paranoid is the one I'm going after for the 100% guitar one. I missed one note on my first playthrough.

Vista
12-30-2007, 11:28 PM
So pretty much any song easy on guitar is easy on bass, huh?

I guess I will add that to the paragraph on the top...

n1n3t33nd3lta
12-30-2007, 11:49 PM
just about. I wouldn't advise playing "Highway Star" on bass, though, it's almost as rough as the guitar parts.

Bodangles
01-01-2008, 09:14 AM
Mississippi Queen is definitely an easy 100 percent on bass. i haven't got it yet but i'm not nearly as good as most and only missed 3-5 notes. should be added fo shooo.

Pokedude97
01-01-2008, 09:44 AM
I got the Guitar and Bass FC on I Think I'm Paranoid.

OldWIKI TIK
01-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Ok, i now have the 100% vocals now and got on dont fear the reaper. The only tough section is the third set. I think it easiest.

killlah631
01-01-2008, 10:05 PM
Yeah I used Mississippi Queen for Guitar and Bass, although I did a couple other songs on guitar after, I went right for Mississippi Queen on Guitar as it was the easiest to FC in Guitar Hero 3 also.

The Pants Party
01-01-2008, 11:58 PM
If this keeps up, every song in the game is going to be an "easy 100%" because people keep suggesting different stuff. This is all person-to-person, you can't really make a list.

ASTROBL4ACK
01-02-2008, 11:57 AM
In no way is Creep an easy 100% on guitar. I'm sure a lot of the vets here could do it, but it's by no means one of the easier ones in the game.

DFILL450
01-02-2008, 04:15 PM
In no way is Creep an easy 100% on guitar. I'm sure a lot of the vets here could do it, but it's by no means one of the easier ones in the game.
Yeah its actually pretty hard. You have a lot of close together, fast notes on that song. It really easy to mess up and not strum enough times, or overstrum and think you messed up.

Chupathingy13
01-03-2008, 01:12 AM
Creep is not a good candidate for 100% expert achievement, now...

end NONSENSE;

It might have to do with your voice. Some people with high or low voices have different difficulties with some songs. I have a really deep voice (ooo ya I know I'm a manly man) and I have problems singing some songs that are normally sung by women. That might be it. Also, my girlfriend could not sing for the life of her when trying to do any of the songs by man... which is most.

I'm naturally a tenor, so that might have something to do with talky parts being a pain in the ass. I've tried talking in a lower baritone for Sabotage and got a 4 star instead of a 3, so I guess people should make a note that, yes, talky parts in fact DO recognize some amount of pitch for judgement.

I actually came really close to 100% Vasoline on vocals. Unfortunately, the song sucks so practicing it produces a headache.

TwistedFate
01-03-2008, 01:19 AM
I'm naturally a tenor, so that might have something to do with talky parts being a pain in the ass. I've tried talking in a lower baritone for Sabotage and got a 4 star instead of a 3, so I guess people should make a note that, yes, talky parts in fact DO recognize some amount of pitch for judgement.

I thinks it's more likely that you just performed it better having already done it before. Talky parts only recognize speaking/not speaking. If you are speaking loud enough to trigger it, than it's triggered. The key is keeping it going long enough to get the full value of the phrase.

Fire Mage
01-03-2008, 03:33 AM
Sabotage is really troublesome for me, I don't know why I can't keep the parts.

HoodMod
01-03-2008, 03:36 AM
I'm gonna have to say for Drums "I Think I'm Paranoid" has to be the easiest. If [any song I'm trying to 100 percent] is too easy, I end up messing up, but this keeps you busy, but basically has only one very simple pattern and a few easy fills.

Bodangles
01-03-2008, 03:36 AM
i don't believe Time We Had is DLC, but it is unlockable.

Chupathingy13
01-03-2008, 03:46 PM
I thinks it's more likely that you just performed it better having already done it before. Talky parts only recognize speaking/not speaking. If you are speaking loud enough to trigger it, than it's triggered. The key is keeping it going long enough to get the full value of the phrase.

I did both scores a day apart >.>

If it's true that it recognizes speaking && not speaking, than it should hold true that, if I took an air horn and blew it into the mic for the entire length of the song, I would get a 100%.

Having a constant sound is not what registers these talky parts. I sat down the entire song and just said "aaaah" for the whole song. Nope. I tried saying the words in an elongated fashion for the whole song, making sure I cover every length in its entirety. Nope.

TwistedFate
01-03-2008, 06:14 PM
I did both scores a day apart >.>

If it's true that it recognizes speaking && not speaking, than it should hold true that, if I took an air horn and blew it into the mic for the entire length of the song, I would get a 100%.

Having a constant sound is not what registers these talky parts. I sat down the entire song and just said "aaaah" for the whole song. Nope. I tried saying the words in an elongated fashion for the whole song, making sure I cover every length in its entirety. Nope.

Did I say a constant sound would do it? No, that would be stupid and defeat the purpose of even having a singing part. I said it looks for talking/not talking and that you hold the words for as long as possible to get the full value out of it. The parts between the words count as not talking. It doesn't matter what you say, but you have to break into word sized bits.

I, like you, sing Tenor normally. Here are my results of doing it differently.

My normal speaking voice - Awesome
1 octave lower than normal - Awesome
1 octave higher than normal - Awesome
As low as I could possibly go - Awesome
As high as I could possibly go without switching to falsetta - Awesome
Falsetta as high as I could - Ok
Growled it like a death metal singer - Strong
Used "La's" instead of the words - Awesome

I missed that one phrase when I growled it because I came in a little late, and one phrase when I was at the top edge of Falsetta because I was pushing it too high and my voice faltered. It only cares that you get the timing of the words, and that you hold them long enough. It only looks for you to come in and go out of the words.

And what does doing them a day apart have to do with anything? Did you somehow forget everything you knew in that 24 hours? Are you saying that it's not possible that you actually learned the song a bit more and got better? If that was true you would have to quit after you failed any song, since you would never get good enough to pass it.

Chupathingy13
01-03-2008, 07:05 PM
(My god dude, chill)

I've done sabotage, multiple times (as in, more than twice, asshole), with multiple tactics, and can't do any better with the exception of the one time I spoke in a baritone that merited a 4-star. That's all I'm saying.

OldWIKI TIK
01-03-2008, 07:13 PM
LOL, the talky parts get me too. But if i could, it would be an easy FC. However I cant and still stand by what i said before.......Don't Fear the Reaper needs to be on there for vocals.

TwistedFate
01-03-2008, 09:32 PM
(My god dude, chill)

I've done sabotage, multiple times (as in, more than twice, asshole), with multiple tactics, and can't do any better with the exception of the one time I spoke in a baritone that merited a 4-star. That's all I'm saying.

And all I'm saying is that pitch doesn't matter on the talky parts. That's all I've been saying the whole time. I can get 'Awesome' on nearly every phrase as long as I'm not doing something extreme like growling or talking at the top of my range.

(as in, more than twice, asshole)

Notice that I was nothing but civil towards you until now. I'll remember this for future dealings with you and next time I'll just dump you in my ignore list. Nothing you have to say interests me enough to put up with being attacked for no reason.

omegamustard
01-04-2008, 10:58 AM
we could go by popular vote, for the easiest. Just tally how many times someone says each song. that could work.

ASTROBL4ACK
01-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Paranoid is the easiest song on Vocals to Full Combo. Your only really singing for around 40 seconds in it, meaning there aren't many phrase's. It's also real easy.

DFILL450
01-06-2008, 06:12 AM
Paranoid is the easiest song on Vocals to Full Combo. Your only really singing for around 40 seconds in it, meaning there aren't many phrase's. It's also real easy.
Thats the song that I just used to get the achievement. It took 1/2 hour but I did it :woop:

OldWIKI TIK
01-06-2008, 06:14 AM
Thats the song that I just used to get the achievement. It took 1/2 hour but I did it :woop:
I still havent been able to FC that one. Third phrase i can only manage a strong but ive fc'd 3 others.:mad:

Bodangles
01-06-2008, 06:23 AM
Vista??? are you gonna update? lol. i think we have two new addition with Paranoid for vocals and Mississippi Queen for bass. if you can play medium guitar, you can play expert bass for that song.

ASTROBL4ACK
01-06-2008, 06:25 AM

Awesome man!

Feel My Rage
01-06-2008, 06:33 AM
Lol,Chupa got pwned
xD

Anyways,on topic,I cant fc jack because I get nervous and jump the gun when I am play.Gets worse the closer when I get closer and closer to the end of the song withou screwing up.Although,Time We Had or whatever its called is easy,its a bonus song,first one for the guitar solo if i remember right.....

And Maps is definatly easy guitar/bass.I've always managed to get 90+% through it without messin up,then,as i said earlier, I jump the gun and mis a note...
*sigh*
I hate myself sometimes....

ASTROBL4ACK
01-06-2008, 06:38 AM
Lol,Chupa got pwned
xD

Anyways,on topic,I cant fc jack because I get nervous and jump the gun when I am play.Gets worse the closer when I get closer and closer to the end of the song withou screwing up.Although,Time We Had or whatever its called is easy,its a bonus song,first one for the guitar solo if i remember right.....

And Maps is definatly easy guitar/bass.I've always managed to get 90+% through it without messin up,then,as i said earlier, I jump the gun and mis a note...
*sigh*
I hate myself sometimes....

I used to have this problem when I would play tournaments. I would get nervous, and not play like I usually do. But I got more comfortable, and now I'm fine. Just keep at it, you'll get it.

Feel My Rage
01-06-2008, 06:46 AM
Lol,I've been playing since GH1 Astro,my problem isn't in being comfortable.I know I can do it....I'm just a bit.....jumpy.Too many horror flicks and shooters will mess with your mind....especially if you been watchin/playin the things since your mind has been the most suceptable to incoming knowledge....(I mean the grade-schoolish time of life).

ASTROBL4ACK
01-06-2008, 06:49 AM
Lol,I've been playing since GH1 Astro,my problem isn't in being comfortable.I know I can do it....I'm just a bit.....jumpy.Too many horror flicks and shooters will mess with your mind....especially if you been watchin/playin the things since your mind has been the most suceptable to incoming knowledge....(I mean the grade-schoolish time of life).

So your jumpy, yet comfortable at the same time?

Those motions usually don't mix, but that could just be me.

Feel My Rage
01-06-2008, 07:04 AM
Yeah I know Astro,I'm just wierd like that....

hehehe....

I'm usually calm and collected at what-not,but at random times I just become jumpy.I'd normally call it a "twitchy tigger finger",but we're not talking about Halo now are we?

ZoSomma
01-07-2008, 03:03 PM
FWIW, I got the 100% guitar achievement on Dirty Little Secret.

Assassin23
01-07-2008, 03:24 PM
I think I might do bass "I think I'm Paranoid" I got 100% on it in band world tour but I wasn't up-strumming:(

Assassin23
01-07-2008, 03:24 PM
FWIW, I got the 100% guitar achievement on Dirty Little Secret.

Nice, I got it on Mississippi Queen

Matrarch
01-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Talky parts confuse the heck out of me. I've done Sabotage on expert a few times. First time, I three starred it. Second time, I got 100%. Every time since then, 3 or 4 stars. *shrug*

Whether or not a song is easy depends alot on your range I think. Creep may be an easy song, but at my vocal range, it's a real trial in octave switching. I'm an alto normally, so some of the song is really simple, some of it's too low so I have to switch up, then back again.

Another song I found fairly easy (Though I didn't get 100% on it) was Flirting With Disaster. I'd never even heard the song before trying it on expert (figured I might as well just jump in on the highest difficulty, heh) and managed to only miss one or two bars.

MrGains
01-08-2008, 01:24 AM
I think Wanted Dead or Alive is definitely the easiest for bass. No fast rhythm parts for people who aren't good at upstrumming, and the whole thing has only 240~ notes. I did it first try without any problems.

Blitzkrieg Bop seems like the easiest to 100% for Vocals. Did it once with 99%, both times I missed was "Strong" rating. Could do it with practice, and it's a short song, so it's not like I'll be mad if I get to the end and fail.

Are any of the downloadable tracks easier to do on Vocals/Drums than the ones on the disc? I have all of them, so it doesn't matter which one, but I'd like to know which ones to focus on first for those achievements.

OldWIKI TIK
01-08-2008, 01:38 AM
I think Wanted Dead or Alive is definitely the easiest for bass. No fast rhythm parts for people who aren't good at upstrumming, and the whole thing has only 240~ notes. I did it first try without any problems.

Blitzkrieg Bop seems like the easiest to 100% for Vocals. Did it once with 99%, both times I missed was "Strong" rating. Could do it with practice, and it's a short song, so it's not like I'll be mad if I get to the end and fail.

Are any of the downloadable tracks easier to do on Vocals/Drums than the ones on the disc? I have all of them, so it doesn't matter which one, but I'd like to know which ones to focus on first for those achievements.

The DLC that i have tried are all moderate to tough for me on vocals. Roxxanne i FC'd guitar and Bass on my first tries. Havent sang it yet but i know the song and i dont know if i have that kind of vocal range.

LIBERT4D
01-08-2008, 04:28 AM
Creep is not *hard* but it's not *easy.* Given how bad the controllers are, it's damn near impossible to keep a streak during the trilling sections.

ASTROBL4ACK
01-08-2008, 04:37 AM
Creep is not *hard* but it's not *easy.* Given how bad the controllers are, it's damn near impossible to keep a streak during the trilling sections.

It's not a trill. It's fast picking.

Chupathingy13
01-08-2008, 05:15 AM
Eh, ditto on the you-don't-know-what-a-trill-is...it pains the music geek inside of me to hear you say that

ZoSomma
01-08-2008, 01:02 PM
For those of us better at matching pitch then getting thru those annoying talky parts (which I still can't figure out to save my life)...it might be worth adding Paranoid to the list of easy songs to get 100% vocals on. I used it last night. With the exception of the "can you help me/occupy my brain" part in the middle its basically the same note phrase over and over and over and over. If you can Awesome that first "finished with my woman/cause she couldn't help me with my mind" phrase, then you can get 100% on this song.

LIBERT4D
01-08-2008, 03:13 PM
Yep, my bad, trill was a wrong word choice.

But, regardless, 'easy' is a wrong word choice for Creep. :)

Tekkneek
01-08-2008, 07:52 PM
wow its so hard to 100% vocals been trying so long

Chupathingy13
01-08-2008, 07:53 PM
Vocals is the only one I have left...I sightread "I think I'm paranoid" for expert drums, with bad-model pads, and 100'ed it. Mind you, I didn't get a gold star, due to crappy pads hitting more than once every few red notes or so.

ASTROBL4ACK
01-09-2008, 12:00 AM
Vocals is the only one I have left...I sightread "I think I'm paranoid" for expert drums, with bad-model pads, and 100'ed it. Mind you, I didn't get a gold star, due to crappy pads hitting more than once every few red notes or so.

Like previously stated, give Paranoid a shot if you haven't already.

Either that or work through Expert vocals, than by the time you finish you'll be a vet at them, and will be able to do it with ease.

OldWIKI TIK
01-09-2008, 12:13 AM
Well, ive decided it must be personal opinion which is easiest. I FC'd Don't fear the Reaper first and then Dani California second and neither of these are even on the list. Creep is giving me hell for some reason and i cant quite 4* it even and ive been practicing it for BSOTW.

beanman101283
01-09-2008, 04:36 PM
I'd like to add Interstate Love Song as one that was pretty easy to get 100% on the vocals.

artvandel4y
01-13-2008, 07:38 AM
I agree, there are right and wrong answers, but they are not the same for everybody. It depends on what part of the guitar you struggle most with, hammer-on solos, alternating chords, scales, fast picking (right?) whatever. But I think we should determine the best songs democratically.

White Meat34
01-13-2008, 08:35 AM
I think you should add Orange Crush to the list by REM. That song is extremely easy on Bass Guitar. I am not the best expert player in the world, but that song I can easily get 98 percent on, and with a little practice could probably get 100. I think any above average player could as well.

resident360
01-14-2008, 12:24 AM
I thought I would get the flawless guitar achievement on "Maps" but I did it on "Say It Ain't So" first. Since then I've FC'd about 10 songs.

On the upstrum onless Flawless Groove achievement I did "Say It Ain't So" because there's no fast parts that would be hard to upstrum only.

For vocals I hummed "Blitzkrieg Bop." There are a total of 3 different tune for phrases and once you can hum them it's easy to string along a perfect combo.

Right now I'm working on drums and trying "I Think I'm Paranoid." It's definitely doable but there's so many notes to miss. I'm doing the trick where you never use overdrive so there's lots of drum roll breaks, meaning there's less notes to risk missing. I'm so sick of this song I might try "Wanted Dead or Alive" for awhile.

killerharu45
01-14-2008, 03:12 PM
I hate I think I'm Paranoid on Drums. I always miss one or two notes. It just sucks ass

MrHayabusa
01-14-2008, 05:52 PM
Ok, here is a question:

it says to get the 100% bass expert achievement, it needs to be upstrums only. So, do you have to use the Rock Band Guitar, or can you use the GHII guitar (my fav). or the GHIII guitar (my second fav)? Has anybody got the upstrum expert bass achievement with either of these guitars? Just want to make sure the other peripherals indicate to Rock Band that the upstrum is being done, and not just "a strum was done". Thanks!

Chupathingy13
01-14-2008, 06:15 PM
Ok, here is a question:

it says to get the 100% bass expert achievement, it needs to be upstrums only. So, do you have to use the Rock Band Guitar, or can you use the GHII guitar (my fav). or the GHIII guitar (my second fav)? Has anybody got the upstrum expert bass achievement with either of these guitars? Just want to make sure the other peripherals indicate to Rock Band that the upstrum is being done, and not just "a strum was done". Thanks!

This can be done with any guitar. All guitars recognize the difference between an up strum and a down strum. No compatibility issues with Lefty Flip. To get the achievement, you must not strum downwards AT ALL ; this applies both where there is and is not a note, and on a Big Rock Ending, and before/after the song.

rocksliketoast
01-16-2008, 11:24 AM
for 100% guitar and bass I did Mississippi Queen
for 100% vocals I did Blitzkreig Bop
I haven't been able to play drums because my kick broke but I was very close to 100% on Say It Ain't So and I Think I'm Paranoid... the Weezer song has a few tricky parts but I found that If you don't use your Overdrive that it fills over the tougher parts...

scuffdog65
01-16-2008, 04:39 PM
two songs to easy 100% for singing are Paranoid-Black Sabbath and My Sharona- The Knack

FoxRacing1234
01-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Guitar: "I Think I'm Paranoid" by Garbage
Bass: "Maps" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Vocals: "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath. And right after I got 100% on "Paranoid" I got 100% on "Blitzkrieg (sp?) Pop"

There's no way in hell I'll ever be able to get the drums. I have a hard time on medium.

White Meat34
01-26-2008, 09:16 PM
Some people might wanna try Wonderwall for the 100% expert vocal. I can get 100% on Hard and 98% on expert, I feel I should get it with a few more tries. Its pretty normal range for a guy. A little falsetto in the high pitch parts and you are golden.

DropDeadArtemus
01-26-2008, 09:38 PM
just curious. Are there any expert songs that dont contain chords on lead guitar? I doubt there are but I thought I would ask.

OldWIKI TIK
01-26-2008, 09:46 PM
just curious. Are there any expert songs that dont contain chords on lead guitar? I doubt there are but I thought I would ask.
Not that i know of. Maybe some of the DLC? I have some of it but not all.

Chi-gti 97
01-26-2008, 09:59 PM
Im close to 100% Bass and Guitar using Wonderwall by Oasis. Its a DLC. Sorry if this offends, but fuck HBK Shawn Micheals, never liked him. But im an Undertaker fan from yesteryear. Sorry, dont take it personally.:drunk

REBEL BOY OO9
01-27-2008, 09:36 PM
I think Roxanne by The Police is the easiest Guitar song to 100%. But its DLC.

Defcizion
01-27-2008, 11:23 PM
Enter Sandman an easy 100%

GTFO

ZServ
01-28-2008, 10:21 AM
Heres some real easy ones that I've personally done that any idiot with fingers can:
Main Setlist:
Maps
I Think I'm Paranoid
Reptilia (Learn the solo)
Dani California (Don't be caught not thinking about chords)
DLC:
All The Small Things
Dirty Little Secret
Attack (Chords are only hard part)
The Kill
Move Along

There you go for guitar :D

Chibi the Balla
02-01-2008, 03:46 AM
I finally got 100% Guitar on Maps. Very easy. I've gotten 99% on "Dirty Little Secret" (DLC) several times. I always seem to miss 1 or 2 notes right in the middle.

SneakyEllis
02-06-2008, 05:28 AM
Black Sabbaths Paranoid is an easy one to 100% on expert. All you have to do is hum the entire time.

Granteezy
02-10-2008, 08:22 AM

Haha... I was doing the same, and once I went monotone I was able to 5 star it no prob!

PS - Thanks anyways for the coat-tails, but I already snagged them off someone random!

EvoLveR84
02-11-2008, 08:50 AM
Easy Rock Band FC's:

All the Small Things (DLC) I FC'ed this song on my sightread.
I Think I'm Paranoid
Celebrity Skin - Another sightread FC
Orange Crush
Say It Ain't So

And I'm sure theres a few I'm forgetting, but those songs are pretty easy for anyone to 100% if they have a decent amount of expert experience in GH2/3.

D4rk Ac3s
02-13-2008, 03:20 AM
I've gotten my

100% Guitar on "Wave of Mutilation"

and

100% Bass on "Mississippi Queen"

Also, isn't the song "Time We Had" NOT a DLC? It says it on your list, i think it's just a bonus song.

Anyways, that's my imput. Thanks.

TheWings977
02-13-2008, 03:21 AM
Bulls on Parade probably
Mississippi Queen
Slow Ride

OldWIKI TIK
02-17-2008, 05:01 PM
Better add My Sharona (DLC) to the list for vocals at least. I managed a 99% on my first run through.

Edit: sorry for the double post, i will just delete my previous.

Tracker4502
02-17-2008, 05:28 PM
All of what I would suggest is already here, so I'll keep my mouth shut.

On another note though, 'Time We Had' isn't a DLC, it's a bonus tour song. All you need to do is start the guitar solo tour and it is the first song in the bonus tour to play.

deathbypig37x
02-17-2008, 05:39 PM
Better add My Sharona (DLC) to the list for vocals at least. I managed a 99% on my first run through.

Agreed. My Sharona is VERY easy.
So is Don't Fear the Reaper.
And even though Sabotage is all talky parts, it is probably the hardest song to FC. Why? I dare any of you to get 100% on that with more ease than any other song after it. Talky parts are broken and Sabotage is merciless on vocals. Every last tier vocal song IMO is easier to get 100% than Sabotage. Only song I still have 4 stars in.
Take it off IMO.

zlionsfan
02-18-2008, 04:24 AM

Same here. It took me five tries to 100% it, though. (But at least I did! Finally got that achievement.)

The one thing about it is that you have to get your breathing right, or else just not be out of shape like me. I think some smoker broke into my house and left me his lungs. I had to steal little breaths here and there or I'd run out during the my-my-my part and lose that phrase.

xCOBRAx
02-18-2008, 05:08 AM
Bulls on Parade probably
Mississippi Queen
Slow Ride

wrong game buddy, but nice try.

Singing: Dani California, Paranoid
Guitar: Maps, Dirty Little Secret, I think im paranoid
Bass: I think im paranoid

no clue on drums cuz i havent been able to do it

Granteezy
02-19-2008, 08:33 PM
Add Weezer - El Scorcho (DLC) for guitar and bass. It's got to be the easiest song to 100 %

For vocals I recommend My Sharona.

redtokyoboxers
02-19-2008, 11:46 PM
You know, I have to agree about that. Since the dawn of my gaming career, I could handle really difficult things, but as soon as something amazingly simple came up after, I'd get pwned. Back when I'd play Raiden or 1942 in the arcade, I'd dodge a whole barrage of bullets, but when there was a single shot on screen I'd be drawn to it like a tractor beam. Maybe it was nerves or being jumpy.

LIBERT4D
02-21-2008, 12:28 AM
Ok, here is a question:

Contrary to what people are saying, I did it on a les paul and didn't get the achievement. I don't THINK I ever downstrummed; i was very careful not to. Could be wrong though.

Bulls on Parade probably
Mississippi Queen
Slow Ride

Wrong game :)

Im close to 100% Bass and Guitar using Wonderwall by Oasis. Its a DLC. Sorry if this offends, but fuck HBK Shawn Micheals, never liked him. But im an Undertaker fan from yesteryear. Sorry, dont take it personally.:drunk

Fuck HBK ever since he went born-again... lol

OldWIKI TIK
02-21-2008, 12:31 AM
I got it with the Explorer guitar doing all upstrums and worked fine.

LIBERT4D
02-21-2008, 12:33 AM

Good to know.. I'll have to try that.

TwistedFate
02-21-2008, 12:40 AM

I got it with the Les Paul. So the LP does work.

PnutButrSkippy
02-21-2008, 12:48 AM
i got 100% for bass on Say It Aint So. def a very very easy one to get it on.

themikewoo
03-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Bass - Should I Stay or Should I Go
Guitar - Maps
Vocal - Blitzkrieg Bop

Vaytch
03-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Guitar - Roxanne

Very VERY easy to do, just have to download it first ;)

bodomchaos
03-21-2008, 07:23 AM
Guitar- I Think I'm Paranoid or
Mississippi Queen

Bass- I Think I'm Paranoid

Vocals (?)- D.O.A. (DLC) (its all screaming)

Anyone wanna confirm this?

Frantic Killer4
03-21-2008, 03:10 PM
i was just searching things on google to make vocals easier and something about bass came up so i clicked on the link ( I get side tracked very fast:()
and it was saying when you are going for the bass achievement you can just turn lefty mode on and strum down, instead of strumming up, because everything is opposite, so if any of you guys are having a hard time with this bass one, try this, i personally got the achievement like 4 months ago, so i don't know if this works for sure, but i am sure someone can confirm this:)

MYRM1D0N
03-21-2008, 04:13 PM
i got 100% expert on:

drums-I think I'm Paranoid
guitar-I think I'm Paranoid
bass-Maps
vocals-Blitzkreig Bop

FoxRacing1234
03-23-2008, 04:39 PM
How in the world is Paranoid not in the list for easy vocals?! that was my first 100% on expert for vocals, then Blitzkrieg Pop. I don't get it, it's so easy!

OldWIKI TIK
03-23-2008, 04:44 PM
How in the world is Paranoid not in the list for easy vocals?! that was my first 100% on expert for vocals, then Blitzkrieg Pop. I don't get it, it's so easy!
Reason one, the list has not been updated since 12/30/07, Vista is a busy guy. Reason two, there were only a couple of us that had FC'd songs at the time the list was made. Paranoid was my 3rd or so FC, Don't Fear the Reaper being my first hence it being on the list since I was a contributor. I would have to still say that "My Sharona" (DLC) is the easiest to FC vocals on without question. Yes Fox, even easier than Paranoid.:)

Dla911
03-25-2008, 02:45 PM
Mississippi Queen for the bass is very easy to 100% it

OldWIKI TIK
04-11-2008, 05:45 AM
I know this is an old-ass thread, but Still Alive should be added for and EASY flawless groove song. Agreed?

MnM
04-11-2008, 10:37 AM
If this keeps up, every song in the game is going to be an "easy 100%" because people keep suggesting different stuff. This is all person-to-person, you can't really make a list.

Most truthful thing said on this topic. Period.

Although I think there really are songs that are "easier" than others, for the most part it's about preference. And to be honest, practice and repetition is how you get it. Unlike other games there are no glitches and "easy ways" to get achievements. It's all about how good you are with the instuments (cuz they really are a version of one, and thus their own) and about playing the song till you know it. Just think, do the real bands have music sheets in front of them for a concert? Nope, they know it by heart, and sure it may not be 100% but it's pretty darn close, and to do that from memory for an entire album, you bet they played these songs till their ears, eyes, fingers and toenails bled.

My real suggestion, something I'm working on applying, find a song you like so you "get into it" and play it over and over and over. Whatever areas you struggle on go practice them over and over. In fact you know you're comfortable with a song when you can look away and still play perfect notes ('course I don't mean the WHOLE song, unless ur some kind of ungodly beast!). Have fun and I hope this helped someone.

Sploitz85
04-12-2008, 07:47 AM
A note on drums...

I got 100% on expert today (finally) on Say It Ain't So, but the trick is: HOLD your Overdrive through the whole song, never use it. That way, the freestyle part will cut out the only tough parts in the song. You'll get less points, but it'll make the song really simple to FC.

eli1277
04-30-2008, 09:29 PM
don't know how you all can do this. I think it's hard as hell to 100% on hard let alone on expert!!!

Matrarch
05-20-2008, 01:44 PM
Ok, I pull this thread up for two reasons.

First, it should be easy to access for the European gamers so they can see what songs to try. :)

Second, Beetlebum by Blur is definitely the easiest song to get 100% drums on expert. :D

IMP4C7
05-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Who said Enter Sandman was easy? wtf?

XlTwistedFatelx
06-17-2008, 07:29 PM
Thrasher on vocals as its shorter than sabotage and its all talky like sabotage

TwistedFate
06-17-2008, 08:00 PM
Thrasher on vocals as its shorter than sabotage and its all talky like sabotage

O RLY? Remember this?

ive been dointg thrasher on vocals...its all talky parts for 27 sections...i have gotten 97% a couple of times.....how do i get all the damn talky parts cause i want the acheivement...any tip to get it to be easier

Talky parts are not easy. They require a precise rhythm and cadence when you are singing it. It's much easier to actually sing your way through one of the other songs. The recognition software is more forgiving on the singing parts.

Tasty Ace
06-17-2008, 09:28 PM
stand by me by the clash (dlc) sooo easy, ive fced it 4 times, and i've played it 4 times

also Beetlebum for drums, you only need capable medium level drumming

Pakikid053
06-18-2008, 01:36 AM
For me the easiest song to 100% on drums would be Countdown to Insanity by H-Blockx (DLC)./..second time I tried it on expert I only missed the last note and every other time I try it I miss 2-3 notes...

edd__
06-18-2008, 10:56 AM
Beetlebum is brilliantly easy.
I got my drums and bass achievements on this. The bass does have quite a lot of notes, but it's very slow, and i always messed up on songs like Maps cos i got too bored and wasn't concentrated properly. But Beetlebum had the right balance between having-to-think and easy-to-do, some nice slow hammer-ons and stuff.
And the drums on it doesn't seem like Expert whatsoever, feels like, as someone said, a medium song.

CriscoDisco878
06-23-2008, 06:52 PM
enter sandman is not exactly easy. that solo is pretty hard to fc. i can do it, but not everytime. also why isnt still alive on there for guitar? i fc'd that the first time i played it.

jmac61
06-23-2008, 08:42 PM
Guitar - I got mine on I Think I'm Paranoid
Bass - Haven't attempted yet...i hear Should I Stay or Should I Go is easy
Drums - Live Forever(DLC) by Oasis isn't that bad(Only song i have FC'ed so far)
Vocals - Wonderwall, Shockwave(both DLCs), and Paranoid are the easiest IMO; i'd go for Paranoid though b/c it has very few pitch changes

hope it helps

EDIT: Just got the bass achievement..did it on Maps..393 notes in the song and a lot of breaks where you dont play

KFZ Scrubs
06-23-2008, 10:09 PM
Enter the sandman.... easy?!!??!
Damn i must suck cuz that was hard as hell!!!

CriscoDisco878
06-24-2008, 06:21 AM
Enter the sandman.... easy?!!??!
Damn i must suck cuz that was hard as hell!!!

haha that's what i said.

btw your we three kings things is very impressive. i couldnt do that if i tried.

KFZ Scrubs
06-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Thnx..... he rather plays it on the controller than guitar.... plus he can do the tappin on solos like crazy in rockband. Im passible, barely made it thru expert songs..... thnk god for overdrive.

Gravedigger31133
06-26-2008, 12:33 AM
The easiest song for bass is "Silver" because it only has 78 notes and its all green and blue notes i didnt even get 5 star and i got 100% on expert.

Matrarch
06-26-2008, 04:27 AM
Judging by the video posted in the thread about Silver, the drums can probably be added as an easy 100% as well. o_O You figure they'll throw a song out at some point to make getting the achievement a little more possible, but this one makes it almost laughable!

xCOBRAx
06-26-2008, 09:05 AM
i find it incredibly hilarious that people sit here and continue to post which songs they think are easiest to get 100% :D its just funny because its different for each person and yet i think the only consistency that can be found is basically everyone gets it on the easiest song that they like to listen to over and over again. Sure there are some factors that make songs easier than others.

what is the point of silver!?!?! i guess harmonix just decided to say lets give all the people who suck their guitar bass and drums achievements as long as they are willing to pay 2 dollars more. i mean seriously, is i think im paranoid not good enough? that song covers 3 instruments already and then they gave you still alive for free >< ! oh well. its true, go get silver its so easy, mikes video makes me laugh so hard every time

Stufin135
06-26-2008, 12:12 PM
Drums
Beetlebum (DLC)

Vocals
Paranoid

sharonoagain
06-26-2008, 12:25 PM
i find it incredibly hilarious that people sit here and continue to post which songs they think are easiest to get 100% :D its just funny because its different for each person and yet i think the only consistency that can be found is basically everyone gets it on the easiest song that they like to listen to over and over again. Sure there are some factors that make songs easier than others.

I totally agree with you. Sure there are some songs that have fewer notes or more held notes that would give those of us that suck on guitar/bass/drums a chance to 100% but with my mad skillz, I'm thinking Silver is the only thing I could 100% on Expert. :(

My choice for a vocal 100% changes almost every day. There are a handful I can always 100% (Reptilia, Welcome Home, Creep, Electric Version to name a few) but those are favorites that I tend to practice over and over and they aren't necessarily easy. Paranoid is easy but it's annoyingly repetitive. I'm so sick of singing it, I usually end up changing the words and making the rest of our 'band' laugh so much that we lose it. :p

londoncrawling
06-26-2008, 02:58 PM
The Pixies' "Debaser" will get you an easy 100% on Expert. No worries about your pitch in that one!

baylxr
06-29-2008, 05:28 AM
Silver by the Pixies is the easiest song in the history of the world for drums (on easy you dont need to play and you pass the song). Please add it

Mizark04
07-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Guitar - Maps
Bass - I Think I'm Paranoid
Drums - Silver (DLC)
Vocals - Debaser (DLC)

Both Pixies DLC are extremely easy for getting 100% FC, as Silver also works for Bass. Just hum Debaser, since it's all talking, and the same note the entire time.

rrapp00
07-09-2008, 07:11 PM
In my opinion

Guitar: Dirty Little Secret (it's DLC)

Bass: Mississippi Queen

playa pat bsb
07-21-2008, 04:28 PM
Just thought Id say: Time we had is a bonus not DLC song

Nedyahwerd
07-22-2008, 01:50 AM
I did Silver on drums using just the buttons It's all Red/Yellow/Bass Pedal. (I have a crappy EL drum set).

Silver for Bass too. It's all really long notes and you can end the note early to hold down the next button. I think it had 72ish notes.

DevilGuy
07-22-2008, 02:12 AM
The 100% vocals is so hard. ;/

If you miss just one tiny thing, you don't get an awesome and that ruins your 100%.

Thanks for the tips, I'll try Roxanne. I still need guitar and vocals now :D

For drums, I think I'm Paranoid DEFINITIVELY.
For bass, MAPS. Its just so easy.

sharonoagain
07-22-2008, 03:24 PM
The 100% vocals is so hard. ;/

If you miss just one tiny thing, you don't get an awesome and that ruins your 100%.

Thanks for the tips, I'll try Roxanne. I still need guitar and vocals now :D

For drums, I think I'm Paranoid DEFINITIVELY.
For bass, MAPS. Its just so easy.

I would suggest Paranoid for Vocals ... smaller vocal range needed and fewer pitch changes. Not to knock Ozzy, but he is pretty range challenged.

DevilGuy
07-22-2008, 04:17 PM
I would suggest Paranoid for Vocals ... smaller vocal range needed and fewer pitch changes. Not to knock Ozzy, but he is pretty range challenged.

Many people have told me to try Paranoid. Yes, I can do it.

But one point is just too hard. I can`t really explain but theres a point in the song I can`t get. I can sing it expert though and it`s fun to sing, I like it.

Thanks.

UltraAmoeba
07-22-2008, 11:45 PM
Don't know if this has been posted but Hysteria is a really easy vocals FC.

blackjw23
07-25-2008, 07:02 AM
for vocals do Paranoid, same easy drawn out tones all the way through accept for three sections.

DevilGuy
07-25-2008, 09:34 PM
Don't know if this has been posted but Hysteria is a really easy vocals FC.

That's a DLC right? I've never heard of it.

TIP: If you know and listen to the song you'll sign it better. :D ;)

Matrarch
07-25-2008, 10:09 PM
That's a DLC right? I've never heard of it.

TIP: If you know and listen to the song you'll sign it better. :D ;)

Yes, Hysteria is DLC and it's AMAZING. ;)

As for your tip, I don't think that's necessarily true. Knowing the song certainly makes it much easier to pass, but FCing a song may prove to be difficult. When you hear a song on the radio or on your iPod, you sing it the way that you feel matches what you hear. That may not be what HMX decided to make the proper pitch versus the master track. I know there was one phrase in Enter Sandman I constantly goofed on because I was singing it the way I thought to be correct, but not the way it had been charted for Rock Band.

Once again, singing a song you already know helps, because you don't have to first learn it, but you may find yourself re-learning it fr the purpose of the game. :)

jesse477
07-28-2008, 12:24 AM
For the Drums, download Dreamin' by Weezer, just got 100% on it, its not very complicated, I can't get past the setlist with Don't Fear the Reaper on Hard, so if you in the same boat as me, I highly recomend downloading that song.

TwistedFate
07-28-2008, 12:52 AM
For the Drums, download Dreamin' by Weezer, just got 100% on it, its not very complicated, I can't get past the setlist with Don't Fear the Reaper on Hard, so if you in the same boat as me, I highly recomend downloading that song.

Sorry mate, Silver by The Pixies is soooooo much easier. Red, Green, and Orange on the first beat of each measure. That's it. It's not really that good of a song so you would probably never play it again, but it is without a doubt the easiest song for drums so far.

workbench
07-30-2008, 01:09 PM
thanx for the info regarding the clash on expert bass... got it almost right away.

Poisonheadcrab
07-30-2008, 08:13 PM
If someone happened to not mention it, the free DLC song Still Alive was very easy to get 100% on; no solos, no fast parts, just the same pattern to one of the most origional games in history.

This is for Guitar, by the way.

RINGO
07-31-2008, 05:56 AM
I think the most hilarious song to get 100 percent vocals is Still Alive (free download)

Its probably already been posted on here several times before.... but you can actually get a perfect score by simply holding the mic in front of the speaker.... you'll probably have to adjust the audio settings but it can be done.... you might get ridiculed by having to resort to that but whatever.

sharonoagain
07-31-2008, 01:20 PM
Umm, yeah, that would be considered cheating by most of us. Especially on a song that is so easy to sing, why bother?

RINGO
07-31-2008, 06:23 PM
Well... That's why I said you'd get ridiculed if you had to resort to that...

sharonoagain
07-31-2008, 10:01 PM
Heh, yeah ... and I was agreeing with you, just explaining why most of us feel that way. ;)

We've been answering this question this over and over, yet the questions still come up. That's not what x360a is about ... I just like to help remind people of that. :)

Poisonheadcrab
07-31-2008, 10:07 PM
I also found this. Silver.

Even the drummer knows xD

Even some DLC are just WAY too easy.

RINGO
08-01-2008, 03:05 AM
Heh, yeah ... and I was agreeing with you, just explaining why most of us feel that way. ;)

We've been answering this question this over and over, yet the questions still come up. That's not what x360a is about ... I just like to help remind people of that. :)

no prob..... your right.... playing legit is way more fun and fulfilling in the end.

OldWIKI TIK
08-01-2008, 04:25 AM
Umm, yeah, that would be considered cheating by most of us. Especially on a song that is so easy to sing, why bother?

First off, it would by the regulars of this forum that would consider it cheating. You must realize that this is an achievement website. A lot of things are not tollerated, but that is not one of them. A few months ago I would be in your position, but now, who cares? I doubt it is that easy to do anyway. Remember that thread about using guitar pro to cheat songs..... where did that go? The trash, that is where. I for one did not find that song particularly easy to get an FC on. Imagine what someone who cannot sing feels. In short, people will do what they will (shy of gamesaving and hacking) to get the points. We just need to be proud of the fact that we did them the way they were supposed to be. Additionally, if they decide (like one person-unnamed) to run their mouth, then just school them in a score-dual. No I did not mean you xcobrax!

SlinksNine
08-07-2008, 10:01 PM
They Say by Scars on Broadway is probably the easiest song to 100% on Expert vocals. Little tone changes, etc.

CriscoDisco878
08-08-2008, 11:04 PM
thrasher on vocals is super easy. i just go uhhhhhhh and i hit everything haha. its all talky parts

Simonizer1986
08-08-2008, 11:47 PM
hey this are a nice help 4 me... thx...

Petey247
08-13-2008, 03:53 PM
I thought I might add that I got 100% Vocal Expert on Time-Sick Son of a Grizzly Bear by The Mother Hips (DLC). I hummed the whole thing. There aren't very many pitch changes and the guys is pretty monotone.

Tenacious
08-13-2008, 05:20 PM
Is there a 'Silver' of sorts for vocals? I can't 100% Paranoid, Debaser, etc. I don't want a talky song, I need a song with little tone change, if any. Anyone know any?

Next to AN-I-MAL!!, 100% vocals is gonna be the hardest achievement in the game for me.

TooMuchCowbell
08-13-2008, 05:36 PM
Is there a 'Silver' of sorts for vocals? I can't 100% Paranoid, Debaser, etc. I don't want a talky song, I need a song with little tone change, if any. Anyone know any?

Next to AN-I-MAL!!, 100% vocals is gonna be the hardest achievement in the game for me.
You could try rigging your mic for the song Still Alive to get 100%, if you're absolutely DESPERATE. It doesn't require any modding, just switching around the settings and holding the mic up to your speakers. I tried to see if it works, and it only works for Still Alive, but that's not how I got my achievement. I got it with Paranoid by Black Sabbath. It's pretty much the same tune the whole song, have you tried that song?

Tenacious
08-13-2008, 07:04 PM
You could try rigging your mic for the song Still Alive to get 100%, if you're absolutely DESPERATE. It doesn't require any modding, just switching around the settings and holding the mic up to your speakers. I tried to see if it works, and it only works for Still Alive, but that's not how I got my achievement. I got it with Paranoid by Black Sabbath. It's pretty much the same tune the whole song, have you tried that song?

Yeah I've tried Paranoid. The three phrases where the tone changes messes me up. Do you know of any absolute monotone songs?

BTW, I almost 100%'ed Enter Sandman on vocals, but on 1 phrase I got a 'strong' instead of an 'awesome', and it messed me up. I might try that again.

xKNIGHT617x
08-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Try DLC like SNOW ((Hey oh)) really easy singing with a couple tone changes near the end.

KFZ Scrubs
08-15-2008, 01:37 PM
Man... wats the easiest drum song to 100 percent? Is there any really easy dlc ones? I tried the konks but for some reason i keep on messing up even though i never miss a beat

TooMuchCowbell
08-15-2008, 01:44 PM
Man... wats the easiest drum song to 100 percent? Is there any really easy dlc ones? I tried the konks but for some reason i keep on messing up even though i never miss a beat
Silver by the Pixies is by far the easiest, just look at a vid for it on expert drums on youtube.

KFZ Scrubs
08-15-2008, 01:52 PM
holy crap.. just watched it.... now i want to buy it

Tenacious
08-15-2008, 03:25 PM
holy crap.. just watched it.... now i want to buy it

1 tip, I'm such a bad drummer that I couldn't 100% it by myself. I had my brother get on the pedal and I didn't hit the pads, I hit the Y and A buttons on the xbox buttons on the drum kit. Made it alot easier.

Randygam3freak
08-15-2008, 03:40 PM
I dunno if it was said but thrasher is a easy 100, its all talking and not annoying like sabotage, i got 97% my first tryn then 99

KFZ Scrubs
08-15-2008, 05:07 PM
I still think that blitzkrieg bop was the easiest song to 100 on expert vocals. You just hum the same thing over and over again and you got it. Might take you a couple of practice tries to get it done though.

XVx KILL SWITCH
08-16-2008, 03:54 AM
I wanna buy silver now too

JoeHetherington
08-17-2008, 09:26 PM
drums: Beetlebum by Blur (DLC - not in UK) is what I got it on... so easy!

and i got vocals on Dirty Little Secret by All American Rejects (DLC)

Nick Is I
08-17-2008, 10:26 PM
I got my 100% Guitar on Mississippi Queen

100 % Bass on Maps

100% Vocals on Clouds Over California (although it doesn't really work, I somehow did it) :eek:

100% Drums on 29 Fingers

thats how i got my achievements.

artvandel4y
08-22-2008, 08:00 AM
2 bucks for 10 points. I hope you realize what you've become. Somewhere Black Francis is crying, and it's your fault.

fuzzy510
08-22-2008, 08:25 AM
2 bucks for 10 points. I hope you realize what you've become. Somewhere Black Francis is crying, and it's your fault.
Hey now, I bought the whole album, haha.

Wargasm
08-22-2008, 08:28 AM
easy guitar - here we go again, hand that feeds, roxanne, mississippi queen

kadestorm11
08-22-2008, 10:43 AM
a good song is silver by pixies, bass there is 84 notes, not hard at all. and for druming it is yellow green orange the whole song. if this helped tell me =-)... also it is a downloaded song. song 160 msp.

Professor Pie
08-22-2008, 01:39 PM
"They Say" by Scars on Broadway (DLC) is very easy to 100% on Expert guitar. It's just the same all throughout the song. Hardest part is going from a lot of consecutive greens to quickly over to some consecutive oranges.

SebastianSB
08-23-2008, 01:17 AM
100% Guitar and Bass: Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash

100% Vocals: Debaser by Pixies (all talking, rediculously easy...also very repetitive lyrics. Got it on my first try after failing SEVERAL times to 100% Paranoid, Troublemaker, My Sharona, and Blitzkrieg Bop)

100% Drums: Silver by Pixies...seriously...

Shadow Of A Man
08-23-2008, 11:20 PM
Guitar : Should I Stay, When You Were Young, Mississippi Queen,

Drums : 29 Fingers, Beetlebum, Silver,

Vocals : Paranoid, Snow (Hey Oh), Clouds Over California, Aesthetics Of Hate,

Bass : Maps, Should I Stay,

AK Punk
08-25-2008, 04:14 AM
For vocals an easy one is DevilDriver's Clouds Over California if you can scream death metal lyrics. Only one hard to do scream that I still can't get but I've tried it only once so far and got 98% and only played 18 times on vocals total.

JoeCool7835
08-26-2008, 02:45 PM
I got "Flawless Singing" and "Flawless Groove" with Roxanne, and I got close to getting "Flawless Fretwork" on the same song.

sam_o_mac
09-11-2008, 09:46 AM
I just got the achievement on the dlc track "Debaser'' By The Pixies 1st try.. it was the 1st time id heard the song aswell

Petturi
09-22-2008, 12:53 AM
Guitar and bass: Mississippi Queen
Drums: Charlene (I'm Right Behind You) DLC and its free, Im playing drums on medium but still could 100% this song on expert it is really that easy

JoeCool7835
10-06-2008, 02:42 AM
I got "Flawless Singing" and "Flawless Groove" with Roxanne, and I got close to getting "Flawless Fretwork" on the same song.

Not long ago, I got "Flawless Fretwork" on Roxanne, and I'm close to getting "Flawless Drumming" on Beetlebum.

La Racaille
10-07-2008, 04:46 AM
Expert song 100%
Bass/Guitar : Mississippi Queen
Vocal : Paranoid
Drum: Charlene (Free download song) only 90 Sec.

d.palapuz
11-19-2008, 05:34 AM
download the song "charlene" on music store or in marketplace, play it on expert on any instruments and never miss notes, you should get the achievement..
I tried it, it worked for everything!
Its free, by the way..

Purge
11-19-2008, 07:19 PM
I tried Ok Go - Here we go again last night for the second time and got 100% and this achievement. ;)

Im gonna give all the other ones a go, and see what happens.

SebastianSB
11-19-2008, 07:28 PM
I tried Ok Go - Here we go again last night for the second time and got 100% and this achievement. ;)

Im gonna give all the other ones a go, and see what happens.

It's more helpful if you say what instrument you 100%

i m redshark
11-27-2008, 08:02 PM
i just got my flawless drumming achievement by doing the song " Charlene " which is DLC from RB2. the song is by Stephen and the Colberts.

d.palapuz
11-28-2008, 05:13 AM
i just got my flawless drumming achievement by doing the song " Charlene " which is DLC from RB2. the song is by Stephen and the Colberts.

hah! i was right..
this song can be done on all the flawless achievements, by the way..
its just that the vocals is the hardest to get..

Pogo27
11-30-2008, 11:16 PM
I can't remember what song I originally got the Bass one on. I know I can get it on the Soundgarden song by now...but it's not necessarily easy.

That said...I'm still working on getting expert for guitar, and came across this thread to see what song I should be working on.

I've been working on "They Say" by Scars on Broadway (DLC), and I'm super-super close.

I'm kind of surprised no one mentioned this song at all actually.

The rhythm stays the same, and the only remotely hard note transfer is from a single green to a yellow/orange chord.

chiefgonebad
12-02-2008, 01:50 AM
guitar- say hey by scars on broadway or charlene (im right behind you)
bass- charlene (im right behing you)

charlene is by far the easiest song ever.

Jack LeChat
12-02-2008, 11:31 PM
little update:
for those non-drummers out there "polly" by nirvana (DLC) only has 8 beats in the entire song and there all the same (yellow and red together) my 6 year old son got 100% his first time ever playing the drums!

You Got Pwned x
12-27-2008, 03:07 PM
Haven't Really Tried Yet On Exert As I Only Have Just Got Rock Band, But Iv Had Experience From GH3 Etc.
So Thanks. I Will Be Sure To Try Them Tracks ;)

Rap Pinda
01-01-2009, 12:30 PM
should add Monsoon by Tokio Hotel (DLC) for guitar, i just FC'd it and trust me im not that great at guitar, it took me a few tries but i did it.

Mike Pitch
01-03-2009, 05:20 PM
For drums I got my 100% expert on "Charlene (I'm right behind you)" by Stephen and the Colberts, it's a free DLC song. The song is rather short only about 75 seconds. I got it first try and I can't really do too much on expert drums normally.

Marzera
01-18-2009, 07:42 AM
I got 100% drums on Say it aint So by saving all my star power the entire song, no drum rolls at all and it still counts.

toxictaz
02-14-2009, 07:06 PM
guitar- i think im parinoid

bass- i think im parinoid

drums-silver DLC same note on whole thing

vocals- i heard DOA DLC but i cant do it

SebastianSB
02-14-2009, 07:31 PM
drums-silver DLC same note on whole thing

You actually play two different notes but I'm just being technical :p

If you can't do DOA try Debaser. I haven't found anyone who can't do that one.

TwistedFate
02-15-2009, 04:53 AM
You actually play two different notes but I'm just being technical :p

If you want to get technical it's 3 notes :p

LLC2003
03-05-2009, 04:11 PM
I am awful at guitar and managed to get 100% on the following songs my 2nd or 3rd attempt.

Guitar - Maps
The only tough part is around 3/4 of the way through and lasts around 15-20 seconds. Just practice this part and the rest will be fine.

Bass - Charlene
This only lasts around 1minute and probably has about 60 notes. very easy for non-guitarists.

Cannon x360a
06-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Charlene (I'm right behind you) ~ is extremely easy and is less than a minute long
it is a bonus song, but i believe it is free.

Coadster1
06-10-2009, 08:20 PM
Guitar- "Time We Had"(Bonus)
Bass- "Silver" (DLC)
Drums- "Silver" (DLC)
Vocals- "Debaser" (DLC)

antnie
06-22-2009, 03:16 AM
I suck at singing and I can't do the talking parts. Any help anyone?

SCA KAZUMA
07-15-2009, 06:53 PM
I've just gotta throw this out there:
Sabotage is NOT the easiest for a lot of people, for the simple fact that the "talky parts" are fucked. They don't give you full credit even if you say it at the exact same time as the track. They give you "Okay" and "Strong" sometimes, but sometimes it will even slam you with a series of "Weak"s and "Messy"s. Even with a few tweaks to the game's settings, it's still a very rough programming error that is hard to get around.

Physco Yorkie
07-18-2009, 08:50 PM
Doll by Foo Fighters is any easy song on expert vocals to 100%. Its a DLC only 160 MPS.

RFT 123
07-25-2009, 12:01 PM
For me, the two easiest songs to FC on drums are Geraldine by Glasvegas (missed 1 note when I first tried it) and Charlene by Stephen and the Colberts (FC'ed it first try).

Teggert
08-17-2009, 08:29 PM
Don't think anyone's mentioned Go With The Flow, which I found to be the easiest by far (so far) on expert vocals.
I also gold starred Burn by Nine Inch Nails (dlc) on my first try, though having said that, I was all over the place with March of the Pigs (dlc)

Edit- just sang Breaking the Girl and Interstate Love Song (both dlc) for the first time and got 100% on expert, so those 2 would be my easiest to sing.
I was about 1 word away from 5 starring Reptilia on my first try which is apparently notoriously hard, plus I don't like it. Suppose it is just down to the person.

GeNeLaTioN
08-19-2009, 09:11 PM
Drums:
Nirvana - Polly

FoolKiller
08-19-2009, 09:26 PM
"Something in the Way" by Nirvana only has two patterns for guitar:

G-Y to R-B
and then
G-Y-B to R-B-O
with a couple of single green or blues thrown in.
where:
G - green
Y - yellow
R - red
B - blue
O - orange

IncensedCape
09-13-2009, 05:23 PM
I'm average at drumming and got this achievement on 'Charlene' by 'Stephen And The Colberts', which was free. It's a very simple beat and is better than paying for a song for an achievement.

Inqbus024
11-17-2009, 08:09 AM
hands down the easiest song for the 100% experts (non-vocal) is charlene, and that it's free DLC makes it evn better. don't know about the best song for the vocal achievement off-hand, but there's bound to be a "talky" in there somewhere.

yamayamayaamaa
11-22-2009, 01:53 PM
I still can't do guitar...

I've done the rest but guitar just slays me. I need a DLC song like "Silver" but for guitar. I seriously suck.

DAck1244
11-28-2009, 04:19 PM
Thanks mate.

THE FINISHER
12-08-2009, 08:20 PM
Charlene is by far the easiest to learn and 100% on expert. I just got this game a week or so ago and I suck. I still did it on Charlene. bbl with the others.

100% Expert VOCALS - Debaser - First try! I even did it with my headset mic.

Lostsoul619
12-13-2009, 01:00 AM
If anyone has the european version I'd recommend Hysteria by Muse for the 100% vocals. I can't sing it to save my life by I hummed it to get the achievement for me and a friend. Didnt take more than a few tries.

Kairi
12-15-2009, 09:20 PM
Guitar- "I think Im Paranoid" is super easy and got that one on sightread. If you don't want to play that song, "Maps" is another easy one. If you have DLC, Chalene is another option. Don't worry about spending MPs, it's a free song ^_^
Bass- i got this sightread on "Should I Stay or Should i go" if you can't do that for some reason or don't want to play that one- you can use Charlene here too if you downbloaded that.
Vocals- Don't remember which one I got this on. it was either "Blitzkreig bob", "Creep, or "Enter Sandman"
drums- Honestly can't give any advice on this one since i dont have it, and I am a crappy drummer. But based on word from others I heard Charlene was easy here, and I heard 29 Fingers has no bass pedal so if you struggle with that, thy that song.

CardinalPiggles
01-24-2010, 05:23 AM
got my expert bass chievo on wanted dead or alive, all the notes are very spaced out apart from about 6 yellows, so strumming up shouldnt be a problem, if ur fret hand is decent it shouldnt be a problem.

my expert guitar chievo i got on maps took a few tries coz i suck big balls at guitar:bounce:, (cant do chords for some reason).

Reverendjc
02-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Someones probably already said but Polly by Nirvana is stupidly easy to 100% (expert drums), just take a look at this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RYj79suLpY

corrme
02-20-2010, 11:33 AM
'Charlene' by Stephen & the Colberts DLC was the easiest for 100% Bass on Expert - easiest note stream & only a very short song & its a free download

stevie vip 99
02-28-2010, 01:26 PM
Vocals- Debaser by the pixies (DLC)
Bass- Silver by the pixies (DLC)
Drums - Silver by the pixies/ Polly by nirvana

I still can't do guitar as i suck, can only play on medium so find most songs hard on expert even the easier ones like charlene and nirvana something in the way!!!

I need a song like Silver (bass) but for the guitar :)

nolan182blink
03-16-2010, 09:55 PM
haha yeah i did maps for bass and when you were young for guitar

04-18-2010, 04:29 PM
For vocals Thank You Boys" by Janes Addiction is the easiest. There is only 3 words in the song.

YouTube- Rock Band 1/2 Flawless Singing Achievement Guide

Spanish Assault
06-16-2010, 02:17 AM
I struggled and struggled with guitar on maps...but then I did a local tug of war match and got it.

Spade422
08-04-2010, 06:18 AM
Easiest Guitar Song:
Charlene

In Game:
Time We Had

Easiest Bass Song:
Silver or Charlene

In Game:
Here It Goes Again

Easiest Vocals Song:
Thank You Boys