PDA

View Full Version : Rate NFS ProStreet

d1abl0z0p3ra
12-30-2007, 02:39 AM
is this game good?

I like the other NFS games, but heard this one is a "disgrace" or just not as good!

is that true?

Rizzo718
12-30-2007, 03:24 AM
i personally think that it is a disgrace to the NFS series. it feels more like they're trying to sell me car insurance a take all my microsoft points rather than give me a fun racing experience. NFS Prostreet is basically Forza Motorsport 2 with less cars, less performance customization, trash handling and lack of a storyline that all previous NFS games had. On the flipside, it is the best looking in the series (graphically). The graphics and damage physics is remarkable. There is no free-ride, you do only professional tracks, meaning you either go around in circles or a point to point race down a single strip of road. The Drag is simply way to short to enjoy and the tire heating mini-game before each drag race is annoying.

It is suggested that you rent rather than buy this one...i got it from gamefly, so the minute i get the 125gs for dominating all career races its going back.

P.S.

IMO, NFS Underground 2 was the best in the series and it has gone downhill ever since.

d1abl0z0p3ra
12-30-2007, 03:31 AM
ok thanks but my friend i know has it so ill ask if i can try it!!!