PDA

View Full Version : Available from the start?

Noisy Neighbour
12-30-2007, 12:38 PM
As long as i have the character am i able to collect all 75 of their collectables from the springfield hub straight away or will some be unreachable until later in the game ?

Travtastik
01-02-2008, 07:41 PM
I think you can get then at the start but I am not sure. I don't see why you could not get them once you get all 4 toons

razzleson
01-02-2008, 11:18 PM
You have to at least wait until you get certain powers for some I believe. I don't remember which ones you get from the start though.

For Bart you need his grapple and probably the advanced cape.
For Lisa you need her Buddha thing.
For Homer you need the ball and helium one.
And for Marge you need the Maggie and the bullhorn (collect citizens) one.

All of those powers might be available from teh start but I can't remember and I have the 3RL so I can't test.

Marx0r
01-03-2008, 04:40 AM
This is hard to explain without spoilers...

but you don't get the last set of powerups until the game is 75% done. And after that point, you can't use these powers in free-roam Springfield until after you beat the game.

So, no.

ArtzryD
01-12-2008, 08:44 AM
Just beat the game first, then get collectibles. Increases replay value if you've bought it, and is easier after you know the layout of the city from walking around.

Darth Barthus
01-21-2008, 09:02 PM
There are definitely collectibles that you need all of the power ups to get. When you enter the game engine section of the game you are given more power ups by professor Fink but you cannot get back to Springfield to use them until you have beaten the game.

drakehellsing
01-22-2008, 07:13 AM
In regards to this too, there were some that were greyed out when I played it last time, what is the deal with that one? I mean, do they become ungreyed as you collect more or something like that?

ArtzryD
01-22-2008, 08:54 AM
all the ones you have previously collected become grey to let you know you have them already. Gotta say, it comes in handy.

drakehellsing
01-22-2008, 09:27 AM
Ah, never knew that. But that is rather handy indeed ^^