PDA

View Full Version : Question about stalker and shadow hunter achievemnents

Vader XXX
06-14-2006, 07:30 PM
Is it possible to just play one level, say the Beach level, over and over again to get the stalker(trap kills) and shadow hunter(stealth kills). For instance, if I go through the Beach level one time and get 20 trap kills can I go through the Beach level again and get another 30 trap kills to get the stalker achievement(50 trap kills)? Or do I have to play another level in addition to get it? Thanks to anybody that helps.:uzi::confused:

Webb
06-14-2006, 07:43 PM
As far as I knew, you just had to kill them, no matter what level. So it doesn't matter if you keep on re-playing the level.

Not that I have the achievements yet, so I can't 100% confirm, although I am 70% sure.

Sarge McLarge
06-14-2006, 11:03 PM
What I did when I got to the part of the level where you do the stealth kill and then do the trap kill was after the trap kill press start and load savepoint and you will be brought back to where you jump into the water and then climb the vines. I can confirm that this method does work and both achievements can be had under an hour with this method.

Ice2Dragon
06-15-2006, 02:58 AM
Trap kills are easily done at the start of the beach, you can get five at the very start and just reload the level. Stealth is easiest done in the first level.. feral punches the level where you get transformed.. headshots it doesnt matter.. beach you can get five really easily.. but it doesnt matter when. the game keeps track of every kill you make and then you can just redo the level

Vader XXX
06-15-2006, 07:50 AM
Thank you guys for the quick replies. That info really helps. If any of you or anyone else would like to work together to get the online multiplayer achievements(as in the kill related ones) within the next few days just send me a friend invite. I work 2nd shift, so I'd be able to play sometime around 2:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. Central USA time. Also a lot longer and earlier on the weekend. Either way, thanks again!!

Led
06-15-2006, 08:35 AM
I added you.

bombgod
06-15-2006, 02:49 PM
i'll add you too