PDA

View Full Version : Few questions about achievements

kyle_d
12-30-2007, 10:00 PM
If anyone could answer any of there i would be grateful, thanks!

World Traveller - Is there anywhere you can check to see which of the 15 stadiums you've already played at? As i always go on a different one but not sure if iv been on everyone yet..

PK Master - Can you get this on exhibition? And do you have to be playing the CPU?

National Teams Dominated - Where can you do this? Is there a league where you can play every national team?

kingkoning
12-31-2007, 10:12 AM
World Traveller: I don't think you can see which stadiums you've used, but there only 15 different stadiums. In exhibition you can easily work this out.

PK Master: Yes, you can do this in exhibition and you must play against the CPU. As a matter of fact it's very easy to win a penaly shoutout on a CPU with 1 to 3 stars. The CPU keeper will always dive, so if you shoot through the middle (pulling left thumbstick down) you'll never miss.

National Teams Dominated: I use the International league to do this one, because you can choose which teams participade and go on half season so you have to face them only once. As only a total of 16 teams can play this league you'll have to play more of this leagues. Keeping a note which national teams you've beaten could be useful.

kyle_d
12-31-2007, 12:59 PM
I just have National Master to get now out of them 3 achievements i got the other 2 last night, thanks for your help.

That is a good idea with the international cup i never thought about doing it that way i was doing it through exhibition...

The one im most struggling to get now is Gentleman iv been trying for ages. I put the settings on 5min game against a beginner CPU opponent, i either let them play on their own and if the CPU scores i just score one or 2 quick goals then leave it but its so hard to not tackle even if you don't have your finger anywhere near the tackle button, if you run too fast into the CPU they just fall over or dive.. And OFFSIDES.. ARGHHH this happens all the time, wish you could turn them off.

I could do with scoring a FK GOAL online if anyone wants to help? :D

kingkoning
12-31-2007, 02:58 PM
When I went for Gentleman, I always tried to run the CPU of the ball (not using X or A/B). Yeah, also offsides are horrible. Just don't pass to a player you can't see and be very careful. I tried to make solo's.
If you really want to get this one, you can try in exhibition and don't care that much about your goals.

kyle_d
12-31-2007, 03:55 PM
How many national teams are there to beat in Total?

kingkoning
01-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Let me think...
I guess it's something like this.
Europe A: 20
Europe B: 12
African: 8
American: 12
Asia: 5

Total: 57

Yeah, that's quite a lot :(

BUT siu
01-19-2010, 09:23 PM
i have a question, will i still get the achievement if i play as a manager mode, it counts as invalid game thou.. anyone can answer my question, thanks alot