PDA

View Full Version : Is the achievment guid correct

mossberg
12-31-2007, 08:33 AM
"Mr. Play-It-Straight 50
Win 50 rounds of Fragile Alliance as a merc.
--Finish 50 ROUNDS, not sessions as a merc. To count it as a finished round, you have to get away as a merc. Doesn't matter if you have money or not, but you have to survive."

i thought you had to have the most money to win

daz0rz
01-03-2008, 07:35 AM
this is asked all the time.. It should be really changed

For this achievement(even though I dont have it it) You need to be the only MERC to escape thus being MR PLAY IT STRAIGHT and have the most money so you can WIN the round.

As far as im aware from other people getting this you can escape with a traitor aslong as you have more money! It will count! Reason I dont have this achievement.. I gave up on it.. Im just going for the 150 million dollar one!

Hope this helps dude :)

darron89
01-11-2008, 04:31 PM
aye helped me too thanks.
that was the only achievement i didnt understand as i had escaped as a merc over 100 times but not got the achievement.
cheers dude.

ODST Streck
01-12-2008, 12:59 AM
this is asked all the time.. It should be really changed

For this achievement(even though I dont have it it) You need to be the only MERC to escape thus being MR PLAY IT STRAIGHT and have the most money so you can WIN the round.

As far as im aware from other people getting this you can escape with a traitor aslong as you have more money! It will count! Reason I dont have this achievement.. I gave up on it.. Im just going for the 150 million dollar one!

Hope this helps dude :)

The only way to have the most money at the end of a round is to kill a traitor. Splitting the money (without killing a traitor) will always result in each merc getting the same amount and thus ruining the chances for a merc win. I have this achievement and you have 2 options: Be the last merc alive or (in the case that you're not) get a traitor kill for the $100,000 bonus that is not split at the end.

If you're having trouble what I did was play Hot Coffee a lot and just get to the back and get in the van. Let the other players kill themselves off. If another merc makes it out with money then he has to split it with you (unless he became a traitor while you were leaving in the van) or what you want to happen: all of the other players kill themselves off giving you the merc win. It does take a while though.