PDA

View Full Version : Enter The Cheatrix Characters

steelefan15
12-31-2007, 07:54 PM
Can anyone help me with the timed bonus on this level? It says find all 6 video game characters in the game engine. I have 3 minutes to do so, but before thats up, I lose for some reason.

Also where are the characters at? I have only been able to get Mario. I see others but they are behond glass.

thanks

steelefan15
02-03-2008, 07:08 PM
Any help would be great. Thanks

SneakyEllis
02-10-2008, 03:44 AM
This was all written by "bobbowski", and the rest of his time trial guide can be found HERE (http://209.130.152.147/forum/showthread.php?t=44343)

I hope this helps

Engine Fun
Player: Bart
Level: Enter the Cheatrix
Collectible: Locate 6 Game Engine Slaves
Time Limit: 3:00.00
Tthis one can be a pain. I found a pretty good way to do this and had good success with it. From the start drop down, start firing at the karate guy and take him out. Use the spring board, and go turn the elevator off. Kill the other karate guy here as well after you turn off the elevator. I broke the barrels before turning the elevator off and picked up the coins so that I could charge my slingshot up for an easier kill on the karate guy. Go get the first slave, and grab the iron helmet. Travel to just before the bridge breaks and shoot the bad guys on the left (2 karate guys and 1 football guy) and the 3 bad guys in front). I was able to get 5 of the 6. You need to get at least 4 or you are going to have a seriously tough time. Travel the rest of the bridge and up on the spring board. Kill anything you didnít already and turn off the elevator. Climb the pole. There are two walkways, take the first one. Free the slave. Use the pole as a guard and take out any remaining enemies on the platform with the switch. Once it is safe float to the platform and hit the switch. Another karate guy should have come out of the elevator by now, dodge his attacks and grab the helmet. Take out whatever you can. Take the path under the pipe you turned off. Take out as much as you can and turn the elevator behind the boxes off. Free the slave that is there on the right. Use the spring board and turn right. Jump on the silver/black pipe and walk a short ways. Turn to the right and free another slave. Get back on the pipe, go all the way to the end and jump to the roof on the right to pick up the slave there. Head back to the pipe and float to the last slave.
My Time: 2:25.16