PDA

View Full Version : The MGS4 rumour mill

KTC
01-01-2008, 10:16 PM
So again, more "he said she said" stuff about Metal Gear Solid 4 coming to the Xbox 360 (check the home page if you don't know what i mean :P lol)

I just wish someone would officially come out and tell us what was going on

n1n3t33nd3lta
01-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Well, I read in Game Informer Magazine that it was strictly for ps3. It might change and probably already has, but that's what it said in this month's issue.

Marat
01-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Its not really a rumur, kunami already said that its coming to the 360.So its pretty much old news.

All of the "official" news i read said that it's a rumor and that MGS4 will be PS3 exclusive.

I left a comment on the main page saying why.

KingBroly
01-01-2008, 10:31 PM
I know Konami said they're not good at doing games on a second platform, if that's what you mean.

Seriously, rumors out for this long stay rumors.

Zef
01-01-2008, 10:39 PM
Which way round is this now? Last I heard Hideo Kojima was the one who wanted 'a game' on the 360 but Konami said no, now people are making it out that it is the other way around.

MGS4 looks okay, the story could be a bit crap though since Snake is looking a bit gruff. If it was out on the 360 then it is an instant buy, no way I'd pay for a crappy console just to play it though. Even if this game isn't multiplatform then I'd hope the next one is otherwise the series might lose all of its appeal like FF is doing.

TheColdWolf
01-01-2008, 10:51 PM
Its not really a rumur, kunami already said that its coming to the 360.So its pretty much old news.

I thought the people who made it said it wasn't coming out during last years(07:) E3 for the xbox360, but if it dose i will rent the others to understand the story some.

Jdm
01-02-2008, 05:24 AM
A "rumor" is still just a "rumor".

I'm waiting for the Official News, but hey...anything can happen right?

Clipse 2
01-02-2008, 06:03 AM
I keep my ear pretty close to the ground when it comes to gaming news and have never seen or heard of where Konami announced this as official. Do you have a link or evidence of such a claim?

Regardless this is a very very old rumor, one that just won't die even after MS officials have said it won't be coming out (at the time of last years E3) and Konami officials have said it won't be 360 bound. Now we can argue that if they know whats good for them they'll release it multiplatform and make a whole bunch more money but thats just a moot point. It might happen, it might not happen thats all that can be said right now.

gravest_jimmy
01-02-2008, 04:54 PM
i heard it was only ps3, then both, then ps3 again, the bizzarley the wii was going to have it, but i think it's now just ps3, which is not to bad, because by the time it comes out, we'll be able to buy a ps3 for $100