PDA

View Full Version : Want bugs achieve? I can help.

theGUNNman
01-02-2008, 04:12 AM
I just got the bugs bug achieve and I am one achieve away from 1000 points in this game. I need the atomic level 9 combo(online). Help me get my combo and the bugs bug achieve is yours.

Today is January 1st 2008. I will have the game until January 7th 2008. After which time please dont ask me for help because I will no longer have the game.

From my understanding how it works for getting me my combo is we have to do a quick match in the Martian Fashion Show Level. The only snag is that you have to keep quitting out until that stage appears. Once I get the combo I will give you the bugs achievement. You have to finish the level for it to go off. Even if we dont get my combo and you make an effort to help I will still give it to you. I just dont want people to take advantage and run off without helping. Also if you dont have the combo you will also get it the same time I get mine.

I am in the U.S. and I am in the eastern time zone. If I get my combo I will still try and help many others get the bugs achieve until I have to return it.
My gamertag is theGUNNman and please send a message if you send a friends request. I am posting this in multiple forums. Please only respond if you know what you are doing.

*** Update*** I got my combo but will still help others. Just be considerate when asking. I will help as many as I can. Send invite and I will help.