PDA

View Full Version : Need Help On Dead Marshes!!!!!

oVo Pandora oVo
06-15-2006, 11:52 PM
I was wondering if anyone can help me I am stuck on the solo campaign on the dead marshes I can't seem to figure this one out I can't find the explosives to blow up the sub station and I can't seem to get into the building that I am suppose to get into I have tried jumping across the roof onto the other roof but I nver get there am I doing something wrong?
Thanks

Sarge McLarge
06-16-2006, 12:25 AM
Haven't played that level in awhile so can't remember much about it, but have you tried the walkthrough for Farcry...

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/701/701127p1.html

Ice2Dragon
06-21-2006, 05:13 PM
you have to jump from the building next to the objective to the objective building by feral jumping across @_@

Ice2Dragon
06-23-2006, 07:18 PM
I think anyways.. did u end up finding out where to go?

seantak
07-08-2006, 10:28 PM
I was wondering if anyone can help me I am stuck on the solo campaign on the dead marshes I can't seem to figure this one out I can't find the explosives to blow up the sub station and I can't seem to get into the building that I am suppose to get into I have tried jumping across the roof onto the other roof but I nver get there am I doing something wrong?
Thanks

You need to go to the large building with the generator on it. From there feral jump to the smaller building next to the objective blue circle building. From there feral jump and jump into the hole in the roof. Pick up the C4 and go back to the generator building and blow it up.

DJHUNTERD
07-09-2006, 07:07 AM
You need to go to the large building with the generator on it. From there feral jump to the smaller building next to the objective blue circle building. From there feral jump and jump into the hole in the roof. Pick up the C4 and go back to the generator building and blow it up.

or you can go to the building next to where the C-4 is , TAKE THE LADDER to the roof and feral jump across, jump down the hole in roof, and done deal... BTW are you holding down Y button when you activate Feral Abilities? if so you need to tap the Y button to get feral jump to activate, holding y is for senses, not agility.;) ;) ;)

seantak
07-09-2006, 01:38 PM
or you can go to the building next to where the C-4 is , TAKE THE LADDER to the roof and feral jump across, jump down the hole in roof, and done deal... BTW are you holding down Y button when you activate Feral Abilities? if so you need to tap the Y button to get feral jump to activate, holding y is for senses, not agility.;) ;) ;)

Its such a dark scene I didnt know the next building had a ladder. That would have been much easier.:mad:

DJHUNTERD
07-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Its such a dark scene I didnt know the next building had a ladder. That would have been much easier.:mad:

LOL...yeah i found it on my 2nd time through!!! :p