PDA

View Full Version : Available Now!

razzleson
01-02-2008, 09:27 AM
Content: METAL SLUG 3 (http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/m/metalslug3xboxlivearcade/)
Price: 800 Microsoft Points
Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions
Dash Text: [ESRB: T (Teen) Animated Blood, Violence] Single Player, Xbox LIVE Multiplayer 2-6, Local Multiplayer 2-4, HD (High Definition). This is the 4th title of [METAL SLUG] series. It is the Action Shooting game which is popular among game fans all over the world. This game requires the Xbox 360 hard drive for storage. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.

If it weren't for me getting the 3ROL mere hours before release I would have snatched this up for sure. I can't even explain the amount of money I blew on the arcade Metal Slug when I was younger.

If you have gotten it, what're your thoughts?

SegaSaturnSNK
01-02-2008, 04:28 PM
Achievements are just near impossible to get lol but other than that, I went for it and bought it mainly to support SNKP to release more games on X-Live. They need the support and can't wait for Samurai Showdown 2 to come out.

To me, this is the hardest MS ever mainly thanks to that last stage. That last stage is just fucking monstrous!

AltruismIsDead
01-02-2008, 07:41 PM
Achievements are just near impossible to get lol but other than that, I went for it and bought it mainly to support SNKP to release more games on X-Live. They need the support and can't wait for Samurai Showdown 2 to come out.

To me, this is the hardest MS ever mainly thanks to that last stage. That last stage is just fucking monstrous!

Indeed that last stage is a nightmare, 1st and 2nd stages should be easy to get achievements off of (almost beat the second stage without dying multiple times) but the 4th stage boss battle when he starts shooting those gem looking things is crazy. Trying to figure out a pattern to that.

The last stage to beat without dying along with the whole game without using a continue seems like ridiculous hard achievements. Anyone that can pull that off I have to give credit to.