PDA

View Full Version : Site trouble?

Pieface
01-02-2008, 09:14 PM
For some reason the last hour the sites been weird, it keeps not working at all and then it works again.

Adam Miller
01-02-2008, 09:15 PM
Yeh i noticed it as well when trying to post for the last half hour, i switched pc's and all is well so far.

Maybe they are up to something or maybe theres just a lot of traffic.

Pez
01-02-2008, 09:18 PM
The same happened yesterday too. I think it was yesterday anyways, it might've been the day before though.

~SS

Netnabi4
01-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Yup.... I've been getting Database error and then cannot connect to server around every few hours. It's all good though. Everytime this happens something is just getting fixed.

J O 12 D
01-02-2008, 10:32 PM
Yup.... I've been getting Database error and then cannot connect to server around every few hours. It's all good though. Everytime this happens something is just getting fixed.

Same has been happening to me...seems to be fine now though as it hasnt happened in the past 5-10 minutes.

Netnabi4
01-02-2008, 10:48 PM
Same has been happening to me...seems to be fine now though as it hasnt happened in the past 5-10 minutes.

For me it's actually been a few hours. I think it might be hitting everyone from different places at different times.

razzleson
01-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Isn't it obvious that we're taking pointers from Xbox LIVE's service? Ohhh, burnnnn.

But on a serious note it's most likely Routine messing with settings. I'm sure he'll chime in whenever he gets around and explain.

Pieface
01-02-2008, 11:33 PM
All seems well now to me anyway, which reminds me, I should check if Xbox Live is working now.

Netnabi4
01-02-2008, 11:35 PM
All seems well now to me anyway, which reminds me, I should check if Xbox Live is working now.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support

If you check the top right hand side of the screen it says the current status of LIVE. It always has actually and it changes whenever theirs an update.

thenightmare
01-03-2008, 03:32 AM
yeah the site is trashed for me too, i go into update my achievements and it unchecks all the ones i have and wont save the list at all

Pieface
01-03-2008, 11:14 AM
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support

If you check the top right hand side of the screen it says the current status of LIVE. It always has actually and it changes whenever theirs an update.
It doesn't though for the UK site.