What game should I get ?

Mtld

What game should I get ?

Dead or Alive Xtreme Volleyball 2

or

Rumble Roses XX

What game takes less time to complete achievements (although I know each take several 100 hours...) and which one is most fun ?

P.S. I don't care about the sexy stuff, so the fun and completion 'quickness' are the only factors... I just want a game I can be proud to reach a high GS score in. I'm working on Ridge Racer 6 right now, and it's taking forever ...but forever is soon to be over!

I'm sorry but you must be crazy to be considering these games for achievements. They are not 100 hour 1000s. It's probably closer to 1000 hours. Neither game looked fun either. Care to explain why you are considering getting these games? If speed to complete is a factor, why these two?

It's called reading. He explained in his first post he wanted to play a game difficult to get a high score in so he could be proud of that...As to answer your question, I'm not sure. I just wanted to burn Shinobi for being ignorant. :woop:

• 2 weeks later...

If you had to choose, I think Xtreme2 would take less time. You can get several "Get all suits for --------" achievements in less than an hour if you use the sign out glitch (provided you didn't download the patch that fixed this). The "Make 2/4/6 friends" achievements take some time but not too much. You'll probably knock those out within a week or so.

Now Rumble Roses XX...this game really does make you work for those achievements. The "Singles Champion" achievements aren't that bad...takes time, but not too hard. The "Collect all costumes" on the other hand....it sounds simple, but trust me, it's not. First you have to unlock the costumes which is no easy task. Then you have to buy the costumes which cost a damn fortune. These will take a while. Add in the horrible, ear piercing voices and the cheap AI and you've got one hell of a challenge ahead of ya.

But yea, I'll go with Xtreme2 simply cuz it's not as painful as RR:XX. (I'm not exactly a big fan of muscle girls either...but hey that's just me ;))