PDA

View Full Version : EBISU React Team Session help

Darth Cuda
01-03-2008, 08:09 AM
I am having trouble with Dominating this event. Especially the Speed Challenge. I seen that the highest car (Usually an M3) gets 190 -205 MPH through the first gate. and ends somewhere above 900 pts total. meaning i have to average around 180 MPH. I can't hit anything above 175 using NOS and i'm not breaking or hitting walls. ANY TIPS?

AnarkiLP
01-07-2008, 08:35 PM
put the difficulty on the highest setting. 'racer' will actually slow your car down a lot. put your gearing to tall for a higher top end and higher end boost with a longer nitrous shot. should help a bit.

ezekiel 08
01-07-2008, 09:06 PM
put the difficulty on the highest setting. 'racer' will actually slow your car down a lot. put your gearing to tall for a higher top end and higher end boost with a longer nitrous shot. should help a bit.

So racing on an easier difficulty actually slows your car down? Wow, how realistic! I play all NFS games on Hard anyway as they are so weak, EA just haven't nailed the racing genre yet :(.

AnarkiLP
01-07-2008, 10:22 PM
So racing on an easier difficulty actually slows your car down? Wow, how realistic! I play all NFS games on Hard anyway as they are so weak, EA just haven't nailed the racing genre yet :(.

it slows your car down so you dont go flying into turns uncontrollably. or flying off of jumps. think of your g/f playing forza... yeah it prevents that really shitty driving. it assits in breaking and keeping your line. but if you want to compete online it has to be on the highest difficulty.

as far as EA nailing a racing game, this is my favorite NFS because it relates to me directly. the tuning and events n such are very famaliar. the driving is still arcadey with a bit of sim. to me its like if forza fucked nfs carbon this is what you'd get.

Darth Cuda
01-08-2008, 11:45 AM

I have been using the "king" setting ever since i got the game i noticed it slowed you down in the demo as far as tuning unless i missed something you can't tune the provided cars. Is there any way to change the AI dificulty or use MY cars?

AnarkiLP
01-08-2008, 04:38 PM
I have been using the "king" setting ever since i got the game i noticed it slowed you down in the demo as far as tuning unless i missed something you can't tune the provided cars. Is there any way to change the AI dificulty or use MY cars?

YES!! react team sessions are open to TEIR 2 only cars! im sure all of your carsd are tier 3. remove some mods till they are tier 2, tune em for max speed and ur good to go.

Darth Cuda
01-10-2008, 05:50 AM
so if i tune my cars to tier 2 i can play that event using my cars instead of the ones they give you? My cars were fine for the other react races just not the one i'm having trouble with.