PDA

View Full Version : Problems with a My360Achievements Checklist? Let us know here.

Ingles
01-03-2008, 08:12 AM
I've noticed that several, if not many, members have started numerous threads about having difficulties with the My360Achievements feature, more commonly referred to as the "checklists" not saving your achievements when you go to check them off and then save changes.

To try and help eliminate a gazillion new threads being started and also to make this issue easier for the admins to pinpoint and resolve, I'd ask that everyone with an issue that is related to this topic to please post in this thread. If you would, please post the game(s) and the names of the achievements for which the issue is happening. This may help to narrow down and find simliarities with everyones' different checklist problems.

Edit: I forgot to mention but also please list the internet browser(s) with which you are using to view and save your achievement checklists with. Thanks.

Orion Assante
01-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Excellent idea Ingles! I know mine was one of the most recent threads but I'll add the info here so that, like you said, it'll all be in one place.

PGR4 - The following achievements won't save or score on my checklist (they are the last 18 achievements on the list):

8th Wonder of the World
Catch 'Em All
Endo King
Seat of your Pants
Rubbin' is Racin'
Show Jump
I Love PGR
Whitewash
You Won't Believe Your Eyes!
Secret Agent
3CZV657
Tonight Make Me Unstoppable
Play It Again Sam
PGR On Demand - Photo
PGR On Demand - Video
Giant Killer
Numero Uno
Beat Bizarre

vhayste
01-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Hello Ingles,

I just want to report some of the achievements not being saved in my checklist. So far, the game I am having problems with is Blue Dragon where the following achievements doesn't save or update.

Got all Dragon Items
Equipped all Mechat Parts
Escaped 50 times
Ambushed 50 times.

Thank you!

Archangel610
01-04-2008, 01:22 AM
In my DiRT checklist here are the ones I'm having trouble with:

First Xbox Live Hill Climb Win
First Xbox Live Clean Race
Win Shell Rally Australia
Win Sparco Rally Espana
Win Brembo Rallye Italia
Win Rally Deutschland
Win BP Ultimate Rally UK
Win Arai Japanese Alpine Rally
European Rally Champion
International Rally Champion
Global Rally Champion

thenightmare
01-04-2008, 03:59 AM
Pretty much all my games in my checklist are doing it, if I go in to alter the list to unchecks everything and wont let me recheck/ save the list, it likes its trying to load over and over but never does.

The Pants Party
01-04-2008, 08:02 AM
I talked with Routine earlier... apparently the problem comes when the server crashes during the time you press "save changes" and whenever it finished. It checks the achievements and saves them one at a time, so if it encounters an error during that time, it loses the data but somehow thinks it still has it.

A quick fix, delete the whole checklist (with the red X from the main list) and re-enable it and re-check everything. With that, you should be good to go. He is working on a fix so this doesn't happen at all, but this should work for the meantime.

Orion Assante
01-04-2008, 03:04 PM
A quick fix, delete the whole checklist (with the red X from the main list) and re-enable it and re-check everything. With that, you should be good to go.
Worked like a charm! :woop: Thanks for the response and the fix. Much appreciated. :bow:

thenightmare
01-05-2008, 04:06 AM
Tried that but it didnt seem to work for me, so not sure what is up

Ingles
01-05-2008, 05:44 AM

Like Pants said, Routine is working on a fix so I'd say to give him a few days or so and he'll have it fixed up for everyone. :) Patience is a virtue and is much appreciated, so thank you. ;)

vhayste
01-05-2008, 05:53 AM
Thank you mods/webmasters for addressing this issue. We appreciate your prompt action.

Kindly keep us posted if the fix is up already. :)

X monkfish69 X
01-05-2008, 11:18 AM
I have the following message on my page: Warning: Division by zero in /home/xbox360a/smarty/templates_c/eng-^%%AD^AD1^AD18DAB9%%myachievements.tpl.php on line 36

Any idea what has caused this or what it means and how I can fix it if at all possible ?
It appears that my total Gamerscore is always 10 points out all the time.

Any help would be appreciated.

(Using IE7 by the way)

Thanks.

RoutineX
01-05-2008, 02:12 PM

Did you just enable/disable the list, or did you delete the list (the red cross from My Checklists (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/myachievements.php)).http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/misc/delach.jpg

thenightmare
01-06-2008, 06:56 AM
I deleted the title from my list entirely then added it back,tried it again and it still didnt work, Its all good tho, the lists are like a nice little bonus to the rest of the site so I can deal with them being funny for awhile, but thanks for all the help and hard work

stoopidmatt
01-07-2008, 06:59 AM
i have gotten the "hat Trick"and"holeshot" awards and they need to be fixed so i can add them to my checklist

Ingles
01-09-2008, 06:13 PM
i have gotten the "hat Trick"and"holeshot" awards and they need to be fixed so i can add them to my checklist

Have you tried what Routine suggested to see if that works first?

stoopidmatt
01-10-2008, 04:24 AM
Have you tried what Routine suggested to see if that works first?

yeah i tried it once and it didnt work but i just tried it agan and it mork this time... so thanks ingles55

Ingles
01-10-2008, 04:44 AM
yeah i tried it once and it didnt work but i just tried it agan and it mork this time... so thanks ingles55

Wish I could take the credit but it's Routine that you need to be thanking. He's the one that got it fixed for everyone! :) I just started a thread for everyone who was having this issue to try and make it a little easier for Routine to research the problems that everyone was having.

dreamweaver1984
01-13-2008, 06:36 PM
i cant check mark some of these achievements on the page for some reason, can anyone help me thanks, some i can but the 3 secret achievements wont

(NFL Tour)

killlah631
01-14-2008, 12:38 AM
I've tried what Routine said to do and Pants Party posted about, and it worked for all of the games I was having problems with....Thanks a lot!

dh4645
01-16-2008, 03:19 PM
yes, thanks pants party for helping me. i had no idea there was even a my checklists page.
after deleting halo3 and re-enabling it, i could save my achievements.

THANKS AGAIN!

antilucid
01-16-2008, 04:51 PM
I posted the problems with Looney Tunes once before but it seems they were never fixed. The checklist does not save whatever you checkmark but instead likes to randomly decide what ones to checkmark for you. I tried to checkmark like 8 achievements for a total of 130 points and it saved like 4 for 90. A couple which I did not ever checkmark.

Captain EvdO
01-17-2008, 01:06 AM
When I click "my checklists" i get a blank page. Is there something I need to do to get my games on this list? Sorry for being a noob.

The Pants Party
01-17-2008, 01:19 AM
When I click "my checklists" i get a blank page. Is there something I need to do to get my games on this list? Sorry for being a noob.

You have to enable each list. Go to the game's page (under the Retail, Arcade, etc. links) and then on the right side it will say "Click Here to Enable" and then you'll be able to check everything off and it will show up under the "My Checklists" page.

Captain EvdO
01-17-2008, 02:05 AM
Thanks a million

antnie
01-17-2008, 02:09 AM
I do not have a problem but a suggestion, is it possible for you guys to make the check list update when ever you get an achievement. because now you have to click each one. i was just wondering.

Ingles
01-17-2008, 04:22 PM
I do not have a problem but a suggestion, is it possible for you guys to make the check list update when ever you get an achievement. because now you have to click each one. i was just wondering.

It's definitely a good suggestion and if I know the admins here like I think I do, it's probably on the list of "Things to Do". I'd say it's already in the works at some stage. When an admin read this, I'm sure they'll either confirm or deny such a thing being in the works as of now, but it's still a good suggestion.

dark54555
01-23-2008, 09:47 PM
I don't know if this is a problem per se, but the checklist function has been painfully slow. Sometimes, it won't even finish submitting the list before timing out.

dark54555
01-23-2008, 11:39 PM
N/m seems to be working now.

Ingles
01-24-2008, 09:31 PM
I don't know if this is a problem per se, but the checklist function has been painfully slow. Sometimes, it won't even finish submitting the list before timing out.

With something like this, it sounds like you may want to check your internet connection first just to make sure that everything is running smoothly there. On the other hand, I'd recommend trying it a little while later, as they may be updating the website, adding new features, etc... and you could experience an issue there.

alex4283
01-25-2008, 09:52 PM
The monopoly achievement of the Corleone challenges on the Godfather isn't listed on the checklist.

MadcatNL
01-27-2008, 11:43 AM
It's very slow here, I'm on IE7 and I just can't update my Assassin's Creed list, it gave a time-out and then all my achievements for that game disappeared.

Everything else on x360a/internet is fast, but not the achievement checklists.

Klister NL
01-27-2008, 02:49 PM
It's very slow here, I'm on IE7 and I just can't update my Assassin's Creed list, it gave a time-out and then all my achievements for that game disappeared.

Everything else on x360a/internet is fast, but not the achievement checklists.

yeah I'm having the same problem, it loads really slow

XboxFreak36
01-27-2008, 03:02 PM
I have it on the pc but on my ipod touch not...

Annorax
01-31-2008, 01:32 AM
Hey,

When i try to click the delete list from checklist red x i get sent to a blank page with the following text:

Kan ikke benytte db test : Access denied for user 'xbox360a_myachde'@'localhost' to database 'xbox360a_x360a'

Anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this?

Ingles
01-31-2008, 01:39 AM
To answer everyone's questions, x360a has been upgrading to the new server and doing several tests the last couple of days so that could have been some of the slow loading/not loading and unable to access database issues that I'm reading about in your posts, which would have caused the checklists to intermittently not work. Be sure to visit page 1 of this thread and view Routine's solution and Pants explanation for fixing this issue. If you've tried that and it still doesn't work, let us know.

Like I said, with the migration to a new server there are bound to be a few small issues here and there, but it should work fine. At this moment, I'm pretty sure that they're finish with the upgrade to the new server.

thenightmare
01-31-2008, 03:57 AM
yeah still getting the same problems as before, lists not updating and dont seem to ever reload after you click save achievements. O well maybe just another bug still in the system from the old sever

Knightmare OO7
01-31-2008, 05:02 AM
First off, this site is great, although I just have created an account a couple of days ago, I have been using this site for over half a year. Anyhow, while explore the many cool things I added a game to my checklist that I don't have. When ever I try and delete it, I get this really, really weird error message. Just want to let u guys know. Thanks in advance.

agladkik
01-31-2008, 06:41 AM
Sorry, but on mychecklist page I see only this

My Stats:

Achievements: ##X360A_OF# (0%) Points:: ##X360A_OF# (0%)

Achievements: ##X360A_OF# (N/A %})

Game Name Options

o0EVIL0o x360a
01-31-2008, 03:22 PM
I'm getting an error when I try to remove a game from my checklist. It's the same as the above poster.

frozenfire12
02-01-2008, 12:10 AM
Blitz: the league will not delete from my360achievements list

when I go to delete it i get this

Kan ikke benytte db test : Access denied for user 'xbox360a_myachde'@'localhost' to database 'xbox360a_x360a'

Pyroman31
02-01-2008, 12:21 AM
Well I posted this awhile back but I am still having problems.

I can't check off any achievements on Halo3. When I hit save changes with them all checked (1000/1000), it just reloads the page with none checked off. I have tried multiple times, used firefox(don't keep cookies), logged in/out, and anything else. This is the only checklist I have ever had a problem with. I seem to be the only one having this problem...What the hell?

Meestermole
02-02-2008, 05:35 PM
This never happened previously, but since the server update (it seems) I cannot utilize the "hide checked achievements" if i'm in a "guide"
it gives me a script error
has happened so far on Halo3 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance - maybe others, I will keep trying
oh, this is happening using "Maxthon" browser, which is essentially an IE shell -
I will try firefox and plain old IE now.

Meestermole
02-02-2008, 05:52 PM
ok- tried aforementioned broswers and other games on my checklist.

still no workie

hiding checked achievements works fine for the regular lists, just not in the guides, like it used to.

I hope this will get worked out, I liked that feature!!

:eek:

Thanks!!

jello
02-03-2008, 02:11 AM
ok- tried aforementioned broswers and other games on my checklist.

still no workie

hiding checked achievements works fine for the regular lists, just not in the guides, like it used to.

I hope this will get worked out, I liked that feature!!

:eek:

Thanks!!

I noticed this also..

Looking at the coding, it looks like it's only because they are calling the function "toogle()" when really the function they have defined is "toggle_rows()"

Simple fix if they get around to it.

Adam Miller
02-03-2008, 02:25 AM
Whenever i click save checklist for ay of my games on this computer...it loads and automatically refreshes and does not stop or fully load. :(

thenightmare
02-03-2008, 06:52 AM
thats exactly what mine does everytime, im using firefox's lastest broswer to surf the site and im not sure if that plays a part in it or not

JesusBread
02-03-2008, 05:20 PM
For some reason you can't delete games off of your checklist...

You get that message. Tried it both in IE and FF.

I don't get the above error anymore but I do get the MySQL server has gone away error when I try to confirm the deletion.

Edit 2 - Fixed...

Tobias Drake
02-05-2008, 10:35 PM
I'm having issues with the Conan checklist. If, by some miracle, I do manage to get the page to load, I can't update it with any of my Achievements. It has a few of the Achievements I've unlocked down to a certain point on the list, but they don't appear on my total on the My Checklists page, which shows my Conan Achievements at a steady 0. I've even tried deleting the list from my Checklists page and then re-enabling it; now I can't even delete it without getting an error message about MySQL server.

EDIT: I've tried with Internet Explorer and with Firefox.

pozie
02-06-2008, 02:58 PM
i am having save issue for the last few days on ANY game i try to put in. I just tried Katamari and DOA 4. Whenever i click on the "save changes"button, it just seems to load and refresh and nothing seems to happen. When i leave the screen and come back, nothing saved.
I have used both Firefox and Internet explorer and nothing seems to work. I have cleared out all caches and internet files too.
This kinda just started for me after the new servers came into play.

Anyone else with this problem?

Blake
02-06-2008, 10:22 PM
Agreed, the checklist is really slow so i gave up on it because of it. I'm sure there is a reason for it.

SteVdub
02-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Just keeps reloading the page after I've ticked ANY achievement for ANY game, only worked with Oblivion.

Rengrave
02-07-2008, 07:35 PM
When I view one of my checklists in the "guide" view, the link that is supposed to hide/show completed achievements doesn't do anything. It works just fine in the "achievement" view. Clicking the hide link works fine.

I use Safari to view the page.

-Ren

TugSafc
02-07-2008, 07:44 PM
What is this, how do I use this feature

DSW90
02-07-2008, 08:06 PM
i cant get any games to work when i click my checklists not working it comes up lots of codes like
Achievements: ##X360A_OF# (0%)Points:: ##X360A_OF# (0%) Achievements:
##X360A_OF# (N/A %}) and when i click show/hide not working :(

Tasty Ace
02-09-2008, 09:03 PM
my biggest problem with the checklists is the speed they link. trying to access a game specific forum from them takes 5 minutes. same when you're trying to update a game as you check off achievements. It seems to come only from the checklist. Is it a known technicakl issue or is it just me?!

Meestermole
02-12-2008, 03:50 AM
I noticed this also..

Looking at the coding, it looks like it's only because they are calling the function "toogle()" when really the function they have defined is "toggle_rows()"

Simple fix if they get around to it.

Oh I hope this gets resolved soon - that and the speed problem that we all seem to be having....
I love this site so much though, i can wait....

dreamweaver1984
02-17-2008, 08:22 PM
i am having save issue for the last few days on ANY game i try to put in. I just tried Katamari and DOA 4. Whenever i click on the "save changes"button, it just seems to load and refresh and nothing seems to happen. When i leave the screen and come back, nothing saved.
I have used both Firefox and Internet explorer and nothing seems to work. I have cleared out all caches and internet files too.
This kinda just started for me after the new servers came into play.

Anyone else with this problem?

i am having issues to, the checklist dont update sometimes, and when they do its slow, also when i click to look at the ach if i have them turned on it takes a while to load to begin with.

Apple
02-18-2008, 05:15 AM
I dont' know if I just haven't figured it out yet or what, but My checklist looks like this

My360Achievements

My Stats: Achievements: ##X360A_OF# (0%)Points:: ##X360A_OF# (0%) Achievements:
##X360A_OF# (N/A %}) Game Name Options

How exactly do I use the checklist anyway?

goenitz96
02-18-2008, 08:35 AM
Just a question, you can hide achievements you've earned, but when you go to the print option, these achievements aren't hidden any more. Is it possible to print only the missing achievements?

phattonyca
02-18-2008, 07:14 PM
I also having problems with the my checklists feature. It also painfully slow and additionally

I updated NFL Tour yesterday. It appears at 1000 / 1000 inside the actual game itself after I clicked on it but it appears at 0 / 1000 on my checklist frontpage.

I'm using Firefox v.2.0.0.1.2

Thanks again for the maintenance of this great site

Jabi1
02-18-2008, 10:59 PM
My checklists have been annoyingly slow for many days now. I can't update my GH3 or Splinter Cell lists at all. I'm using Opera and Firefox, neither works better than the other.

MapleMire
02-18-2008, 11:54 PM
:whs my wont even update, it stays the same

RadicalSniper99
02-21-2008, 02:53 AM
While using the checklists I had been experiencing a very slow load time. Is it possible that having too many checklists active slows the load time extremely. If I disable lists I'm not using, will that speed up saving achievements.

Evarist0 X
02-22-2008, 11:17 PM
My checklist takes a lot of time to load I have to wait for like 20 mins for it to load... It stays like this.

MyAchievements for [game] updated.
Returning to achievement list...

same thing for when i Enable a list, n stuff

Clipse 2
02-23-2008, 03:47 AM
I mentioned this to Krazie yesterday but he's a busy guy and might not have gotten to it. Whenever I try to add the N+ Secret Achievement to My Checklist it goes through its normal routine, but then displays the same page with the achievement unchecked and not added to my total score. I've deleted the game from my checklist and added it back on only to find that it adds all other achievements except that particular one.

XGC Galaxy
02-24-2008, 04:43 PM
I have a question, for somereason its not letting me setup my checklist. Can someone help me plzz?

Otisbum
02-24-2008, 04:52 PM
I mentioned this to Krazie yesterday but he's a busy guy and might not have gotten to it. Whenever I try to add the N+ Secret Achievement to My Checklist it goes through its normal routine, but then displays the same page with the achievement unchecked and not added to my total score. I've deleted the game from my checklist and added it back on only to find that it adds all other achievements except that particular one. I just tried it and it half works. You're right about it not showing up checked after saving, but if you look at the right side of the screen that shows the bars of your # of achievements and points in the game, it's included in that.

The Pants Party
02-24-2008, 05:04 PM
I should have fixed the N+ thing now. If you see any other secret achievements doing that, let me know. That's an easy fix.

The overall slowness, I'm not sure what's causing it. I'll let Routine know in case he hasn't checked this in a bit.

dreamweaver1984
02-24-2008, 08:54 PM
history channel battle for the pacific is not allowing me to update, as well as many others

dreamweaver1984
02-24-2008, 10:10 PM
every game i try to update it resets to 0 and goes ot a blank screen

superchimpo
02-25-2008, 01:21 AM
when i click on my checklists it just says
My360Achievements

##X360A_OF# (N/A %}) Game Name Options

astrojason
02-25-2008, 02:26 PM
I am unable to update My Burnout Revenge achievements, when I select one and click save it returns me to the screen with the achievement unchecked.

Specifically it happens with the "Takedowns Galore" achievement, others seem to work just fine.

pozie
02-25-2008, 04:10 PM
every game i try to update it resets to 0 and goes ot a blank screen

yeah, this seems to be my problem now too. It looks like its loading, but nothing happens.
I have about 20 more games to log and they have some of the most achievements. I would hate to take the time to log them all in and it not save.

Has there been any word on what might be the problem?

enroy yorzle
02-25-2008, 05:01 PM
All I am getting is this wonderful line: ##X360A_OF# (0%) in all the places possible that list anything. I can't click on options and there are no games listed for me to actually check anything.

I am using Mozilla Firefox version 2.0.0.12, I love the idea and glad its here!

superchimpo
02-25-2008, 10:21 PM
All I am getting is this wonderful line: ##X360A_OF# (0%) in all the places possible that list anything. I can't click on options and there are no games listed for me to actually check anything.

I am using Mozilla Firefox version 2.0.0.12, I love the idea and glad its here! :( me 2
i cant click on anything except on tabs next to it

oO Hippie Oo
02-26-2008, 07:08 PM
I don't have anything on my checklist.......

Rockyallstar
02-28-2008, 01:41 AM
Pretty much all my games in my checklist are doing it, if I go in to alter the list to unchecks everything and wont let me recheck/ save the list, it likes its trying to load over and over but never does.

SAme thing happends with me

XboxFreak36
03-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Hi,
I don't have a problem in my checklist but maybe i can post it here, if u watch my (probely more people) checklist, you'll see the next thing. With oblivion or more games u can have 1250 points, most of the games u have to pay for getting the last 250 points. well my question is that u guys could make another *enable checklist* but with the 1000 or 1250 becouse my Achievements percentage is lower than it should be and it should see if the guy have the download content...

Greetz,

-=]Freak[=-

The Pants Party
03-03-2008, 06:42 PM
XboxFreak... unfortunately, xbox.com doesn't make that distinction, so I don't think we're going to either. Even if you don't download any DLC, your xbox.com profile will still say "of 1250"

Andrew x360a
03-04-2008, 04:48 AM
Hey guys. I commented on the slow loading times for the My Achievements feature last week. I'm not sure whether or not you've done anything, but the checklists and guides are loading much, much faster now. I havn't had any problems with things whether I'm adding completed achievements or just checking the list. Thanks for taking care of things. You guys do a great job with the site and I really appreciate it. Cheers.

XboxFreak36
03-04-2008, 02:57 PM
XboxFreak... unfortunately, xbox.com doesn't make that distinction, so I don't think we're going to either. Even if you don't download any DLC, your xbox.com profile will still say "of 1250"
okeey well thanks for answering my question :)

thenightmare
03-08-2008, 04:05 AM
still having the same old problem. check lists wont update and seem like they are stuck on refresh when I click the save button. Just wondering if anybody else is having this problem still

bartleym
03-09-2008, 06:23 PM
hi all i get when i click my checlists is this and i cant klick any of it hievements: ##X360A_OF# (0%)Points:: ##X360A_OF# (0%) Achievements:
##X360A_OF# (N/A %}) Game Name OptionsmozzilA firefox

ever31
03-11-2008, 11:09 AM
not really that important or anything, but on luxor 2 on the list of my games it says i have 61 points, but if i click into the game it says i have 62 (which is the correct score)

cheers

bartleym
03-11-2008, 05:28 PM
ahh fixed it now forgot to go to a game and in right side click enable again (it didnt work first time)

Bodangles
03-14-2008, 04:50 AM
For the Turning Point: Fall of Liberty checklist, it still has the "David vs. Goliath" achievement counting towards the total number of achievements, eg. I only have one left but it says I have 38 out of 40, where the 40th isn't listed. It's minor, but I love my percentages :).

Doominatorx6
03-29-2008, 07:35 PM
When I click My Checklists this comes up.

##X360A_OF# (N/A %})Please assist in this matter!

Immortal Lament
04-05-2008, 07:59 PM
When I click My Checklists this comes up.

##X360A_OF# (N/A %})Please assist in this matter!
Same exact thing happens to me. I use Firefox. Please fix. :(

kotte
04-08-2008, 10:51 PM
Loadtimes are abit dire, sure, but that's understandable if you're running a slow SQL, anyway.

Sometimes when I've updated a list, let's say latest Dark Sector, had like, 10/38 or whatever, put in one more, save, goes to the checklist, every achivement gone. Nothing very serious, just annoying when you're on a new checklist.

Sweet site other than that, props.

bubba onekanobi
04-09-2008, 04:26 AM
I have noticed that with my 360 the game viking battle for asguard is saying i have 46 out of 50 but only gives me 431 points.

If we are talking about the same thing here. I dont know why is it maybe i need to pay the xblive subscription or something is wrong woth the game.

Simo13
04-11-2008, 09:45 AM
The meters that fill to show your progress seem to be missing the end of the bar, it looks like its open and not a closed box. This may be a design element but whatever.

Plus I have noticed that my Halo 3 percentage says that I have got 100 percent on points but ive got 995/1000. I can see why this would happen what with rounding errors.

MR_GM
04-11-2008, 03:23 PM
When i click My checklist, all of my games are reported correctly, but at the top of the list the following message is displayed..

Warning: Division by zero in /home/xbox360a/smarty/templates_c/eng-^%%AD^AD1^AD18DAB9%%myachievements.tpl.php on line 36

I wondered if this have something to do with the Quake 2 achievements, as there are no points available for the game, only 9 achievements which i have....

ThirdeYe
04-11-2008, 08:10 PM
I cannot save my checklist for Viva Pinata: Party Animals. Appears to be the only game I'm having trouble with, as Jericho worked fine.

ThirdeYe
04-11-2008, 10:29 PM
It's not working for Jericho anymore either.

Metalteeth9
04-15-2008, 12:38 AM
I am having probelms with Mr. Driller Online.

Amateur Yankee Driller
Continuous Chain Linker

Neither will save, not sure about the other achievements. I use Firefox on a mac if that helps.

Air Miles
04-15-2008, 12:38 AM
The problem I was having in the Orange Box Checklist. I could only save my check list in the achievement section. If i was in the guide section it would not save

Thanks

Impact Andy
04-19-2008, 10:02 PM
I was using the Assassin's Creed achievement guide to tick off achievements as I got them. But when I clicked "Save Changes", the page loaded but nothing changed. My newly obtained achievements were not ticked off and they didn't register. :confused:

I've had this problem for a while lately and a few times in the past with another game or 2. (Dead or Alive 4 was one I think).

EDIT: Just read the first post. I'm using Mozilla Firefox as my Internet Browser to view/save my checklists.

Stridstiss
04-21-2008, 04:59 PM
Kane & Lynch, all the secret achievements are hard to get through, I've gotten the Ninja Looter one after about 10 tries but the rest still haven't gone through after about 25 attempts.

Edit: By disabling the achievements for the game and then enabling it again I got them all.

State 0f Chaos
04-21-2008, 05:26 PM
still having the same old problem. check lists wont update and seem like they are stuck on refresh when I click the save button. Just wondering if anybody else is having this problem still

The same thing happens to me, I have to use IE to edit my checklists. I am not sure if we are having the same exact problem, but it sounds the same. Whenever I try to save them in Firefox, it just keeps reloading "http://www.xbox360achievements.org/updateMyAch.php?gameID=X", X being in place of whatever Game ID, and then it deletes all of the checked achievements for that game.

I'm using Firefox 2.0.0.14, by the way....with many add-ons. Haha.

Apple
04-21-2008, 05:39 PM
The marvel alliance checklist (when I'm viewing the guide only) will not save. When I'm just viewing the achievements it works fine.

OverIoad
04-21-2008, 06:54 PM
Looney Tunes ACME Arsenal EUR will not save changes today. Worked fine yesterday.

EDIT:
Trieg again and could add 1 achievment to the score. When i tried adding some more it failed again.

lilcampbell4u
04-25-2008, 09:50 PM
my achievements dont save when i hit save changes on any game

Shdwwrym
04-26-2008, 09:05 PM
Edit: This particular problem has been solved.

Armstrong x360a
04-26-2008, 09:24 PM
I'm having trouble with the "Save Changes" button on the GRAW list. I click it, it loads and goes back to the score that I had saved from before. Also think I had this problem with the PGR4 checklist earlier this week but I can't remember for sure.

Using Firefox 2.0.0.14

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14

Lucent Beam
04-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Yeah, saving now only works for me if I'm not in the guide. So I just... don't check off things in the guide. Easy enough fix.

oonis
04-29-2008, 12:58 AM
edit:
I'm sorry I just couldn't figure out how to enable xD

DJCrash
05-03-2008, 04:33 PM
Hi!

I cannot save any achievements for Rainbow Six Vegas.
All other games checklists so far work fine.
Using the latest version of Firefox.

paul34
05-17-2008, 08:34 PM
hey guys loged on and went to the my checklists link and click and I get a white page and at the top it said "You need to log in or register to use My360Achievements"... its kinda funny bc my score has been off for months and the other day I look and now its right on....but now I can't look at my checklist.....I still love you guys and all the hard work you do for site
P.S. I am logged on when i get the error message....lol

Kittani
05-24-2008, 10:15 PM
When i click My checklist, all of my games are reported correctly, but at the top of the list the following message is displayed..

Warning: Division by zero in /home/xbox360a/smarty/templates_c/eng-^%%AD^AD1^AD18DAB9%%myachievements.tpl.php on line 36

I wondered if this have something to do with the Quake 2 achievements, as there are no points available for the game, only 9 achievements which i have....

I too am having the divide by zero error on Quake 2. May I make a suggestion? have the script first test for "0"'s in scores or achivements and then ignore them before it calculates them, or create an ignore value list for certain games you know will do this because they have 0 points for thier achievements. or... for that game have the status bar for points mirror the achievement total (so it looks full) and then have the system ignore zero's in general.... OR even easier... just pipe the error message to the bit bucket so people don't see it. It doesn't seem to affect the final calculation any so just make it read out in a place where people can't see it. I'm a logical proprammer, not a coder so I couldn't tell you how. Thanks for the checklists, at any rate... really helps me keep track and keep from bouncing back and forth from menu to game to see what's next.

Sc0tty879
05-28-2008, 07:18 PM
Im having trouble saving my achievements on The Orange Box.

I save them but then it just keeps refreshing a page that says :

Half Life 2: Orange Box achievements updated.
returning to achievement list.

and when i go back to my checklist it hasn't updated it after all.

Shdwwrym
05-31-2008, 10:40 PM
For Army of Two, my checklist is not saving the right sections. If I try to save "Mission 1 Complete," it actually checks off and saves "Mission 2 Complete." If I keep clicking "Save" without checking anything else off, this checkbox starts to roam down the page, to "Mission 3 Complete," "Mission 4 Complete," etc. This happened immediately after the new achievements were added to the list. I have tried disabling the list, then enabling it and trying again, but it persists.

I am using Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.050301-1526.

PanTh3r
06-01-2008, 01:38 AM
Don't know if its been mentioned, but im not reading through 111 posts and I am too tired to search and read, so here it is:

When I'm on the guide part of the game:
........1) Click the Game
........2) Click Guide

I can't save the achievements. By that I mean, if I check an achievement(s), then save, it brings it up as before I did nothing, but if I do it from the achievements page, then it works fine. Hope this helps/wasn't brough up before.

Chop tops plate
06-02-2008, 05:14 AM
Army of Two - Mission 1, Mission 8

loren83
06-02-2008, 06:09 AM
Don't know if its been mentioned, but im not reading through 111 posts and I am too tired to search and read, so here it is:

When I'm on the guide part of the game:
........1) Click the Game
........2) Click Guide

I can't save the achievements. By that I mean, if I check an achievement(s), then save, it brings it up as before I did nothing, but if I do it from the achievements page, then it works fine. Hope this helps/wasn't brough up before.

I have found this to be an issue with every game. If I check an achievement in the guide section it doesn't save. I have to go back to the achievement list and check it, save, and then go back to the guide. This is not a huge deal but would make life easier if I didn't have to keep switching.

Edit:
I am using IE 7.0

Heartbeat
06-02-2008, 09:50 PM
For Army of Two, my checklist is not saving the right sections. If I try to save "Mission 1 Complete," it actually checks off and saves "Mission 2 Complete." If I keep clicking "Save" without checking anything else off, this checkbox starts to roam down the page, to "Mission 3 Complete," "Mission 4 Complete," etc. This happened immediately after the new achievements were added to the list. I have tried disabling the list, then enabling it and trying again, but it persists.

I am using Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.050301-1526.

This is the same problem I'm having, also if I check off the "I want to be a cleaner" Achievement it checks "Mission 7 Complete" instead. but I have both so It's no big for me.

thenightmare
06-03-2008, 11:38 AM
I used to have the same problems with the lists not updating or saving right when I used Firefox at home, but at work we have IE and it seems to be working just fine saving and loading the lists like normal.

darkrico81
06-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Couldn't update my Phantasy Star Universe checklist for Dark Falz Slayer, still says i have 11/13

Grizimus
06-03-2008, 03:44 PM
Army of Two:

Mission 1 Complete
Mission 8 Complete
I use Internet Explorer

When the new achievements for the DLC were added is when it started messing up. After the DLC my Mission 1 Complete was unchecked, but Mission 7 Complete was checked before I even finished it.

Thanks for your time.

AlphaXGamerXDad
06-04-2008, 02:15 PM
Army of Two:
When the new achievements for the DLC were added is when it started messing up. After the DLC my Mission 1 Complete was unchecked, but Mission 7 Complete was checked before I even finished it.

Don't know when it started but I'm having the same problem. 1 unchecks, 7 checks.

Console Killer
06-05-2008, 04:12 AM
Same thing here. And now that I have them done mission 1 or 8 complete will not save.

AlphaXGamerXDad
06-06-2008, 11:47 PM
My 1st 3 achieves checked off, but now when I save new ones, they don't appear done. To be specific, the achievements not checking so far have been: Versatile Fighter, Not that Super, Roadside assistance, & You Am Bizarro!

EDIT- It appears the problem is the achieves saving while the guide is up. When I switch back to the regular checklist, I am able to save them.

DE_and_HB
06-11-2008, 12:46 AM
in lego indiana jones i cant get the ohh it breaks the heart achievement the description for it is ohh it breaks the heart it is so annoying and i really need it but the game is fun i got it last friday and i already beat it 100%

dreamweaver1984
06-15-2008, 09:27 PM
army of 2 secret ach arent checkmarking correctly

JC
06-16-2008, 07:20 AM
army of 2 secret ach arent checkmarking correctly

To fix it, simply delete the entire checklist from the main list by hitting the Red X - then re-enable the list and re-check everything.

There should be a permanent solution soon. :)

PerfectAnt
06-16-2008, 10:11 PM
having an issue with Army of 2 (internet explorer) before the DLC update i had completed all the levels on professional and had the achievs checked. Since the update it unchecked level 1 and checked level 7 & 2 (2 goes on and off) whenver i update it reverts back to level 7 being checked off and counting and level 1 not. I have since beat all the new levels on professional as well, but when updating it just reverts back to level 1,2 & 8 not being checked or counting towards the total. send me a message if you need more info.

kiwi18
06-16-2008, 10:33 PM
To fix it, simply delete the entire checklist from the main list by hitting the Red X - then re-enable the list and re-check everything.

There should be a permanent solution soon. :)

This man speaks the truth.

dreamweaver1984
06-17-2008, 04:30 PM
having an issue with Army of 2 (internet explorer) before the DLC update i had completed all the levels on professional and had the achievs checked. Since the update it unchecked level 1 and checked level 7 & 2 (2 goes on and off) whenver i update it reverts back to level 7 being checked off and counting and level 1 not. I have since beat all the new levels on professional as well, but when updating it just reverts back to level 1,2 & 8 not being checked or counting towards the total. send me a message if you need more info.
i have the same problem perfect ant, also no list will update when i am on the guide

JC
06-17-2008, 06:39 PM
Yeah, as I said they are working on a perm soltution. :)

edd__
06-19-2008, 10:19 AM
I seem to be having a problem with Army of Two. All my other games are fine, can easily add/remove achievements, but i've got two i'm trying to add to Ao2, and it acts in the same way it normally would (ie. the redirecting page, all seems fine), but then it seems to have done nothing. Am using Firefox, never had any problems with it before.

JC
06-19-2008, 10:28 AM
I seem to be having a problem with Army of Two. All my other games are fine, can easily add/remove achievements, but i've got two i'm trying to add to Ao2, and it acts in the same way it normally would (ie. the redirecting page, all seems fine), but then it seems to have done nothing. Am using Firefox, never had any problems with it before.

Did you try the tip I gave Dreamweaver?

SliceDice
06-20-2008, 05:47 PM
All of My games are doing it, but right now its mostly Dragonball Z: Burst Limit and Army of Two. PLEASE fix this cause it is really annoying

SliceDice
06-20-2008, 05:49 PM
All my games are doing it but mostly Dragonball Z BurstLimit and Army of two

Otisbum
06-20-2008, 07:08 PM
Yep, a few of the DBZ achievements add to the gs counter and everything, but the checks don't show up even after saving. I'll have the list of the ones that are bugged in a sec...

EDIT: Apparently it's every single one of the Secret achievements that are bugged.

odysseus123
06-23-2008, 03:49 PM
Yea I had a thread up in the Ao2 forum about this, but I'll see if Commander JC's solution works.

EDIT: I wasn't able to get your "quick fix" to work so we'll just have to wait until the permanent fix.

Shdwwrym
06-27-2008, 08:44 AM
When I posted about the Army of Two problem a page or so back, I had mentioned trying the "quick fix" as well (as it was advised for me at one point for another game that had a problem with its list on this site), but it didn't work for me then. It doesn't work for me now, either, so I'll just need to wait it out too. :)

munkyxtc
07-04-2008, 11:59 AM
All lists appears to not be working with FireFox3; I tried checking from just the achievement list, I tried from the guide; I've tried one at a time, I've tried multiples; nothing seems to be allowing it to save.

I tried IE6, IE7 and FF2.0.13 and all 3 of those browsers allow the changes to be saved correctly.

Thanks.

odysseus123
07-04-2008, 07:18 PM
All lists appears to not be working with FireFox3; I tried checking from just the achievement list, I tried from the guide; I've tried one at a time, I've tried multiples; nothing seems to be allowing it to save.

I tried IE6, IE7 and FF2.0.13 and all 3 of those browsers allow the changes to be saved correctly.

Thanks.

I tried doing this with IE7 for Ao2 and I got the same results. The two achievements are still not saving.

FinalSnake Eye
07-09-2008, 06:18 PM
Jast thought you might want to know that the AoT achievemtyns are not working. I'm trying to mark the 1st and last secrect achievement, but when I go to save it it unchecks.

Matt9340
07-15-2008, 01:58 AM
Yep, a few of the DBZ achievements add to the gs counter and everything, but the checks don't show up even after saving. I'll have the list of the ones that are bugged in a sec...

EDIT: Apparently it's every single one of the Secret achievements that are bugged.

I am having the same problem with DBZ: Burst Limit. The secret achievements add up in the top but they do not get checks next to it. This has been Happening since the list got put up. I was running both Firefox 2 and now Firefox 3. It becomes annoying when you forget that you have to recheck them and save the list and you randomly lose points and you can not figure out why

Dude Rain
07-29-2008, 09:41 PM
Lost Odyssey checklist isn't working for me in Firefox. Hasn't since the new achievements.

I tried deactivating the checklist and reactivating it. Then, I tried de-selecting all achievements and reselecting them (using the top checkbox).

Despite selecting all achievements, I always get:

You have 37 achievements with a total of 1010 points.

The following achievements don't wanna get selected:

Skill Master Seth
Skill Master Ming
Reached Conference Area 20B
Reached Conference Area 25B
Defeated Killalon

Thanks.

Andrew x360a
07-29-2008, 11:21 PM
I'm having trouble with the NCAA Football 09 achievement checklist. This seems to be another example of the secret achievement not saving. After I click on it and save changes, the achievement is counted in my score for the game, but is no longer checked. If I check another achievement and save again, the secret achievement isn't counted in my score anymore. I've tried deleting the entire list from My Checklist, but that doesn't seem to have solved the problem. I know that a solution is in the works, but I thought I'd just give you guys another data point.

Missis Beki
07-31-2008, 03:27 AM
Hey Im having a lot of trouble with the checklist feature,
Im running IE8 and everything else runs smoothly (well most things)
Ok irst when i click enable for the check list it comes up with an error message on the bottom bar and takes 20mins to load then screen after takes awhile to load.
Then when i have checked off my achievements and try to save it gives me the same error message and either takes a long time to load or just doesnt load up at all.
Other than that its a great feature thanks guys
<3

Jamie Solo
08-05-2008, 11:43 PM
The secret achievements for Ao2 (EU) arent saving.

birdshake
08-14-2008, 12:27 AM
Secret achievements on NCAA 09 aren't saving either. Luckily the game only has one secret achievement

The Pants Party
08-14-2008, 12:50 AM
All the secret achievement issues should now be fixed from the last few complaints. If it doesn't work right away, try deleting your list and re-enabling it. Should be fine after that.

Otisbum
08-14-2008, 01:12 AM
Yep, DBZ is working. Thanks Routine.

Deadly14u
08-14-2008, 02:57 AM
The checklist works fine for me except when I have the guide with the achievements up. I am using FireFox 3.0

LuayS
08-15-2008, 10:12 PM
so far my only peeve with this checklist is the fact that it takes too long to save achievements when compared to the speed of the site loading

nosht82
08-19-2008, 02:34 PM
Mine is compleatly down all i get is My Stats: Achievements: ##X360A_OF# (0%)Points:: ##X360A_OF# (0%) Achievements:
##X360A_OF# (N/A %})

i added games and wated sevrial days but its always the same.

nosht82
08-19-2008, 03:15 PM
i was clicking (Add to collection) (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../addmyGames.php?gameID=856&type=collection) not Click here to enable (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../enableMyAch.php?gameID=856)

The Pants Party
08-19-2008, 06:15 PM
Yep, DBZ is working. Thanks Routine.

I fixed it. :p

Goober
08-19-2008, 09:14 PM
I fixed it. :p

You want a cookie? :p

Sorry, couldn't help myself...when someone feels the need to get credit for something so badly, it seems as though they are in need of something a bit more in life.

JJBDude
08-19-2008, 11:12 PM
This is going to make me look like a really bad member of the site (whoops lol) but I've pretty much given up on the feature. It's a good idea but just doesn't work correctly. I never managed to get it working here at X360A and let it be. PS3 Trophies came and I gave feedback about it not working and Routine X fixed it.... temporarily. It went back to how it normally was and I'm not at the point of not caring anymore.

Sorry to moan and groan and then not explain my problem, I just can't be bothered to try and sort out a lost cause lol.

o0EVIL0o x360a
09-04-2008, 05:15 PM
Not a huge deal but for Army of Two, the Mission 1 Complete and Mission 8 complete acheivements just won't show as completed after checking the boxes and saving multiple times. It just shows that I don't have them.

Legoman1326
09-04-2008, 08:18 PM
The secret achievements for Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise won't stay checked

CyberSkull
09-05-2008, 06:43 AM
Infinite Undiscovery (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/infinite-undiscovery/achievements/) is broken, I tried clearing it out but it won't give me the Azure Avenger. Also, the icon is wrong for that one as well.

Cormyre
09-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Viva Pinata: TiP is having issues =P stupid secret achievements...

MR PLOW5266
09-07-2008, 07:46 AM
The Army of Two achievements aren't saving correctly for me. I try to check off the "Completed Level One" achievement, but it instead save the "Completed Level Seven." I have tried to do it on IE 7, the beta of 8, and on Chrome, and no luck on any of the browsers. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Syraphin
09-09-2008, 10:27 PM
Lost Oddessey =
I have the following achivements:
Skill Master Seth
Skill Master Ming

on checklist, when i click them and save, the save wipes and it checks the following two instead:
Reached Conference Area 10B
Reached Conference Area 15B

not sure if anyone else has posted this one, but i've just noticed it so i thought i'd let u know.

Andrew x360a
09-11-2008, 02:51 PM
I'm having a similar problem with Ninja Gaiden 2 checklist. I have the achievements "One of White", "Two of Black", "Completed Chapter 1", and "Completed Chapter 2". Instead of saving them, the list saves "Eight of White", "Nine of Violet", "Completed Chapter 9", and "Extinguishing the Flame". I've tried deleting everything and disabling the achievements, but nothing has worked yet.

JesusBread
09-11-2008, 07:33 PM
I noticed that whenever I tried adding achievements and saving them, the checklist would instead switch those achievements with others.

For example, I tried saving 4 Ninja Gaiden achievements worth 40(10 points each) points. When I saved it the checklist saved 5 achievements worth 40 points(2 worth 15 each and the other 2 worth 5 each).

Xx G3D xX
09-14-2008, 04:59 PM
Hi

This is Xx G3D xX and these 1s r not updating

Call Of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare
All Gilled up
game over on vetran
safehouse on vetran
your show sucks
the bog and war pig on vetran
charlie dont surf on vetran
blackout on vetran
( maybe more

Halo 3
Demon

Guitar Hero 3
Meduim rare
1000 note streak

Syraphin
09-15-2008, 07:11 PM
Infinite Undiscovery

the Seceret achivements dont stay checked, they are added to your total if you checked them, but to add a new achivement. u have to recheck all of the secerets again.

The Pants Party
09-15-2008, 07:45 PM
I should have all the secret achievement problems fixed again. I am closing this and creating a new one with all the solutions in the first post. If you still have a problem and none of the ones in my new thread work, go ahead and post about it and we'll see what we can do. Thanks!