PDA

View Full Version : PK wins....

bob_e70
01-03-2008, 01:19 PM
Do PK victories in exibition mode count a win against that team?

(I am looking to get the PK acheivment and beat all English teams)

Oxstar
01-04-2008, 02:01 AM
Im afraid not, you have to win in regulation time for it to go towards any of the dominated achievements :(

Powelly
01-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Im afraid not, you have to win in regulation time for it to go towards any of the dominated achievements :(

I beg to differ, i was doing this (trying to beat all england teams and get the PK achievement at the same time, but then read this thread and stopped, but though what the heck ill just got the PK achievement and get the dominated one afterwards.

However when i played my last game and won on penalties i got the England League Dominated achievement, so it can be done on Penalty Shootouts as well.

Oxstar
01-11-2008, 12:20 PM
I beg to differ, i was doing this (trying to beat all england teams and get the PK achievement at the same time, but then read this thread and stopped, but though what the heck ill just got the PK achievement and get the dominated one afterwards.

However when i played my last game and won on penalties i got the England League Dominated achievement, so it can be done on Penalty Shootouts as well.

That's odd, after i beat the team in a penalty shootout i had to beat them again in regulation time to unlock the dominate all italian teams achievement :confused::confused::confused:

CallumBev
01-19-2008, 04:28 PM
That's odd, after i beat the team in a penalty shootout i had to beat them again in regulation time to unlock the dominate all italian teams achievement :confused::confused::confused:

yeh i was the same don't think the panalties do count
easiest way to take penalties on 'beginner' is hit it down the middle always in;)

p0rtfan
09-18-2008, 02:17 PM
OMG, thanks for this. i was wooried after my dominate Spanish teams did't unlock. I played a spanish season and had 4 teams left to beat so beat them in exhibition, i do remember one being in penalties though. Thanks Guys il try beating them in regulation time later.

PureTechniquex
01-31-2009, 07:53 PM
No it counts as a Draw. Check your Track Record & your find out.