PDA

View Full Version : Gamerscore/Gamerscore Transferring?

HolyBaconbits
01-03-2008, 08:55 PM
when i post in a forum, my info like my gamertag/gamerscore/etc. wont pop up, can someone please tell me how i do that?

Otisbum
01-03-2008, 09:34 PM
You mean like the little gamercard under your username?

Do this:
Click 'User CP', the left-most link on the green bar near the top.
-Under 'Setting and Options' on the left side of the screen, click 'Edit Profile'.
--In the bottom text box labeled 'Xbox Live Gamertag', type your gamertag.
---Just under this text box, click 'Save Changes'.

When it's finished, come back to this post and either click 'Refresh' or press the F5 button in order to refresh the page. You should see the gamercard under your username by your post.

And for future reference, look through the FAQ forum in order to find answers to most of your questions. Also be sure to use the 'Search' feature to find any previously asked questions that might help you out.
This thread actually belongs in the FAQ forum, so next time you have a question you can't find the answer to by searching or browsing the FAQ forum, post it there. :)

Welcome to x360a, nice to have you here.

d1abl0z0p3ra
01-03-2008, 09:40 PM
You mean like the little gamercard under your username?

Do this:
Click 'User CP', the left-most link on the green bar near the top.
-Under 'Setting and Options' on the left side of the screen, click 'Edit Profile'.
--In the bottom text box labeled 'Xbox Live Gamertag', type your gamertag.
---Just under this text box, click 'Save Changes'.

When it's finished, come back to this post and either click 'Refresh' or press the F5 button in order to refresh the page. You should see the gamercard under your username by your post.

And for future reference, look through the FAQ forum in order to find answers to most of your questions. Also be sure to use the 'Search' feature to find any previously asked questions that might help you out.
This thread actually belongs in the FAQ forum, so next time you have a question you can't find the answer to by searching or browsing the FAQ forum, post it there. :)

Welcome to x360a, nice to have you here.

i wanted to know that too but and i have it under and that doesnt work either!

Otisbum
01-03-2008, 09:47 PM
I'm confused as to what you're saying, sorry.

What do you mean that it doesn't work? You've got the gamercard under your postcount, where it should be. Are you talking about the larger ones at the bottom middle of your actual post?

Marx0r
01-03-2008, 09:52 PM
I think he means that his rectangle has no words in it. This is a result of LIVE's laggy state as of late. As long as you have those steps done, it'll work eventually.

Otisbum
01-03-2008, 09:56 PM
Ah, it had words before I refreshed. Must've seen it on another page and my temp. files hadn't updated yet.

Gotcha.

HolyBaconbits
01-04-2008, 02:07 AM
thanks man

Otisbum
01-04-2008, 02:22 AM
No problem, glad to see it worked.

A mod can probably lock this now, or at least move it to the FAQ forum.